Hitting "play" on a selected album - no longer possible? (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I remember that I could previously select an album (or artist) and hit "play" - and it would.

Is this option no longer possible (running latest SVN)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well... that is correct - it is working for shares.
    But I am talking about other views (I never use shares), like artist and album view.

(Side note: there seem to be no scrobbling eiter....)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Wow... album-view does not work at all (empty)-
    So this might be a problem @ my HTPC and not MP in general, I guess?

Here are my logs:

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Should be fixed with this build - please note that adding from a "grouped" level (like 'A', 'B', 'C') is not possible.

Please report back if all views are working okay now.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Will do later (HTPC in family usage ATM).

Thanks!

Works like a charm!
    You a hero! :cool:

EDIT: Sidenote: After latest SVN MP became unresponsive while in playlist. Had to restart (music was still playing - nothing stopped it). Don't know what this was and have no logs (family using HTPC again :sorry:). Will report back with logs if this continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.33 x64 version. Everything works great, except when I drop out to Windows and want to go back...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom