Maya Feature requests (1 Viewer)

mcardlej

Portal Member
May 15, 2008
Hi,
I'm really hoping for a 14 row tv guide. There are 14 free to air channels in Australia and would be awesome to have them all on one page. I would Definitely be happy to remove the now-playing preview box if I could get a 14 row tv guide?!?!

Cheers,
James.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya Feature requests

sorry but we don`t plan to add a 14 Rows EPG in the Maya skin. You can ask other Users in the Maya Community skins Thread.

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am using Maya for a long time now and it still is great. I have one request though. I have turned on notifications on the starting and stopping of recordings. These notifications are always centered on the lowered half of the screen.. so exactly in front of the most important part of the TV program I am watchting. This is kind of annoying since I record a lot! Isn't is better to put the notification in the top right or left corner? TV channels put their logo's there with a reason; to be not annoying.

Keep up the great work, I love maya!

Strattos

Portal Member
    September 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Hi,
    I'm really hoping for a 14 row tv guide. There are 14 free to air channels in Australia and would be awesome to have them all on one page. I would Definitely be happy to remove the now-playing preview box if I could get a 14 row tv guide?!?!

Cheers,
    James.

Second that. Even if it's not 14 rows, more rows would be better so you don't have to scroll through as many pages to see everything that's on.

However, I did see the response to this post.

I noticed near the beginning of this thread that someone has achieved this, but not sure how to implement it for a relative newbie like myself though.

zoom

Portal Member
    March 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello,
    I have been going back and forth between MediaPortal and XBMC, because XBMC has the most amazing skins that I really like. MediaPortal got me back because of some plugins I just need to use. One day I saw Maya and was all happy - a simple clean skin that is fast, not overbloated, not over-photoshopped (overly emboss effects anyone?). This would be a perfect skin for except I can't use it now: It does not support MyAnime2 plugin which is an absolute necessity for me.

So my question is: Is there a plan to implement the support for MyAnime2? I tried to search for the answer, but nobody else asked about it, nor did I find it between the mods of this skin. I even created an account here just to ask this and this is something I rarely do. So please, implement it. Pretty please? *sad puppy eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread