[fixed] no Cards available (1 Viewer)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
i have delete all Details, but now i don't know what Details i have to use in Tune3.jpg

Attachments

• Tune01.jpg
    Tune01.jpg
    125.8 KB
  • Tune02.jpg
    Tune02.jpg
    184.8 KB
  • Tune03.jpg
    Tune03.jpg
    147 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    i have delete all Details, but now i don't know what Details i have to use in Tune3.jpg

I said in my instruction:

5. Delete all except one of the tuning details (the rows) in the middle part of the screen.

Since you deleted them all, you will need to rescan that channel now.
    You can choose another channel to test. This time, do not delete all - save one. ;)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried it with Das Erste HD. The Message is the same 'no Card'.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Please restart the TV service, then try again. If there is still a problem, please provide the logs again.

Thx
    :)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After restart tv-Service 'Das Erste HD' can previewed. What can i do with the other Channels? I don't like delete all Details manually.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You can try to disable all of your tuners except one... or maybe try to only disable the satellite (DVB-S/S2) tuner and see if it still works.

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i disabled only dvb-s it dosen't work, then i disabeled all dvb-t and enable dvb-s. Only Channel 'Das ErsteHD' works all other not

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Okay. Seems like the only way to "fix" the problem would be to delete the tuning details. Maybe it would be better for you to stay with MP 1.2.3 until this problem has been fixed.

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes I think so, too. I will go back to 1.2.3 tonight. Thank You for helping.

Users who are viewing this thread