OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Haifa
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi

Version of OV 1.3.0 was working great until yesterday as it seems that youtube has changed their website and now most of the videos are not loading anymore in spite of the fact that i did an update when loading the plugin as always .
    can you please check why after updating the sites most of the videos i am getting an error that there is no internet address.
    thanks.

Tzach

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi is it posible to query OV and return file url, without opening OnlineVideos window? Would be good if I could do it without loading MP as well but thats too much for now. cheers

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi folks,

As mentioned previously by @pickard I am also seeing many failed Youtube videos with error "Unable to play video. No URL." The log looks like this when it occurs:

[09-18 13:05:46,150] [MPMain ] [INFO ] Preparing graph for playback of 'http://o-o---preferred---lhr14s18--...OnNWbjRWRjZCMmJr&id=a81e49be6d5b167e&ext=.mp4'
    [09-18 13:05:46,626] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Start prebuffering ...
    [09-18 13:05:46,875] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] BufferFile : IFileSourceFilter.Load returned '0xFFFFFFFF'
    [09-18 13:05:46,875] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Buffering was aborted.
    [09-18 13:05:47,001] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Prebuffering failed.

Entering the URL directly into a browser fails with HTTP 403 Forbidden error. Using OV1.3.0 on MP 1.2.3.

Is anyone else seeing this problem? Is it a larger Youtube issue or something I've done - being a complete numpty as I am - though I can't recall changing anything recently.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated and if I can provide any more info to assist with troubleshooting, if required, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
    Si

FrankDrebin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi folks,

As mentioned previously by @pickard I am also seeing many failed Youtube videos with error "Unable to play video. No URL." The log looks like this when it occurs:

[09-18 13:05:46,150] [MPMain ] [INFO ] Preparing graph for playback of 'http://o-o---preferred---lhr14s18---v23---lscache7.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?upn=JVoEUXyApaw&sparams=cp,gcr,id,ip,ipbits,itag,ratebypass,source,upn,expire&fexp=927800,923009,920917,922401,920704,912806,913419,913558,913546,913556,912706&ms=au&expire=1347994308&itag=22&ipbits=8&gcr=gb&sver=3&ratebypass=yes&mt=1347969914&ip=188.222.197.6&mv=m&source=youtube&key=yt1&cp=U0hTTFlUUl9FUkNOM19RTlZEOnNWbjRWRjZCMmJr&id=a81e49be6d5b167e&ext=.mp4'
    [09-18 13:05:46,626] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Start prebuffering ...
    [09-18 13:05:46,875] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] BufferFile : IFileSourceFilter.Load returned '0xFFFFFFFF'
    [09-18 13:05:46,875] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Buffering was aborted.
    [09-18 13:05:47,001] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Prebuffering failed.

Entering the URL directly into a browser fails with HTTP 403 Forbidden error. Using OV1.3.0 on MP 1.2.3.

Is anyone else seeing this problem? Is it a larger Youtube issue or something I've done - being a complete numpty as I am - though I can't recall changing anything recently.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated and if I can provide any more info to assist with troubleshooting, if required, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
    Si

I have also witnessed the same problem with some videos. The video might not work the first time, but after a while, it works again.

Miltos

Portal Member
    December 12, 2008
    I've got 2 pc's with mediaportal installed in different rooms. Same pc's, same configurations...They played well...the online videos, lately one of them keep saying "URL not found"...wierd. I can NOT find the cause...
    Any help?

Miltos

Portal Member
    December 12, 2008
    What I did? I uninstalled mediaportal and intalled again. For some "strange" reason the BBC iplayer works great...except the TVLive...a problem well know...Do the same!

catch22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi
    Has anyone attempted to create an entry for the Khan Academy

Khan
    Base Url http://www.khanacademy.org/library

CategoryRegex
    <h2\sclass='topic-heading\s*'><a\shref="(?<url>[^"]*)">(?<title>[^<]*)</a></h2>\s*<a\shref="/"\sdata-icon="home"\sdata-iconpos="notext"\sdata-direction="reverse"\sclass="mobile-only"></a>\s*</div>\s*<div\sdata-role="content"\sclass="library-content-list">\s*<p\sclass='topic-desc'>(?<description>[^<]*)</p>

SubcategoryRegex
    <a\sclass="subtopic-link-and-scroll"\sdata-tag="Topic\sPage\sRoot\sSubtopic"\shref="(?<url>[^"]*)"\sdata-id="[^"]*">\s*<div\sclass="thumb"\sstyle="background-image:url\('(?<thumb>[^']*)'\)"></div>\s*<div\sclass="topic-info">\s*<div\sclass="topic-title">(?<title>[^<]*)</div>\s*<div\sclass="topic-description">(?<description>[^<]*)</div>

Video List Regex
    <li\sclass="video-link\sprogress-container"><a\shref="(?<VideoUrl>[^"]*)"\sdata-tag="Topic\sPage\sSubtopic\sLibrary"\sclass="clearfix">\s*<span\sclass="progress-icon\sicon-video-node\s[^\s]*\s"></span>\s*<span\sclass="progress-title">(?<Title>[^<]*)</span>\s*</a></li>

Video Link Regex
    <div\sclass="youtube-video">\s*<link\sitemprop="thumbnailUrl"\shref="(?<m1>[^"]*)">\s*<div\sclass="player-container">\s*<iframe\s*class="player"\s*type="text/html"\s*width="100%"\s*height="480"\s*data-youtubeid="(?<m2>[^"]*)"\s*src="(?<m0>[^"]*)"\s*frameborder="0"\s*allowfullscreen\s*webkitallowfullscreen\s*mozallowfullscreen\s*></iframe>\s*</div>

I have got as far as the video link but it generates a URL that doesn't work. The video is actually on youtube. Any help with finishing this off would be appreciated.

bakerpr

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've got 2 pc's with mediaportal installed in different rooms. Same pc's, same configurations...They played well...the online videos, lately one of them keep saying "URL not found"...wierd. I can NOT find the cause...
    Any help?

I have the same issue and still have a problem with a clean install of 1.3alpha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread