OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    It is an issue with LAV video I think. It cannot be the splitter as it is not used. LAV 0.51.2 has the same problem, please stick with 0.50.5 until we find the cause.
    I tried 0.50.5 and 0.50.0 together with just the onlinevideos plugin you posted for 1.3.0A.
    *all* works, except for mp4 streams in YT. WEBM and FLV work fine.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OnlineVideos 1.3 released.
    Can be installed on MP 1.2 and 1.3 and has fixed support for latest LAV filters (also included).

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think since the LAV filters are part of MP installation now it might raise the user friendliness if it is not any longer delivered wiht OnlineVideos or other plugins, don't you think?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You are forgetting that the installer is also (and mainly) for MediaPortal 1.2 which does not have LAV integrated. Most people will not install 1.3 Alpha - so until 1.3 is final I will keep including LAV in the OV MPE.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks offbyone! This works now nicely in 1.3.0A. (y)

One thing I noticed is that pressing the "up" key on my remote while playing a video will make the topbar show up.

I use the "up" key/skipstep quite a lot and this is quite a bit annoying to have the topbar hanging there then as result.
    This is not the case in MyVideos. So I guess this is inside the Default wide skinfiles of OnlineVIdeos?

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I doubt it is a skin thing - I do nothing in Onlinevideos code about that key press or about the topbar. I suspect the way the topbar is implemented it has some conditions that don't catch when Onlinevideos is playing :(

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Should this work with version 51.2 of LAV?

So I even tried to roll back to LAV 50.5 and I can't get anything to play. It buffers to 2.0% and locks. Attached is the OnlineVideos log. It appears to be a memory issue. I was using the testing version with MP 1.3a and it worked perfectly. Is there anymore information you need?

I just double-checked and I had rolled back to LAV 51.0 and it didn't work. When I went back to 50.5 it started working. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

So I even tried to roll back to LAV 50.5 and I can't get anything to play. It buffers to 2.0% and locks. Attached is the OnlineVideos log. It appears to be a memory issue. I was using the testing version with MP 1.3a and it worked perfectly. Is there anymore information you need?

I just double-checked and I had rolled back to LAV 51.0 and it didn't work. When I went back to 50.5 it started working. Sorry for the confusion.
    Can you attach also MPUrlSourceSplitter.log?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I did have playback issues on one PC as well even after I installed the latest OV and LAVF.
    I fixed that then by uninstalling _all_ other codecs (ffdshow, dix, xvid), and do a cleanup with filmerit.

Now everything is playing fine again in OV. :)

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Can you attach also MPUrlSourceSplitter.log?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread