tv3 puls boxer tv (1 Viewer)

Biografen

Portal Pro
June 5, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey here

I cant find TV 3 Puls when im scanning for tv channels. Boxer have just released the TV 3 Puls, i can see it on the Boxer box, but not in MP. What parameters should i type in tv channel searching advanced ..... thx in advanced

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Attachments

• 2012-01 Kanaloversigt.pdf
      110.3 KB
    • Kanalplaceringer_010713.pdf
      201.6 KB
    • Sendemaster_og_frekvenser_11_ januar_2012.pdf
      222.7 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already installed, version name 20230713. BDA compatibility mode is set to MediaPortal. Advanced --- BDA driver set to InjectCVCT plus automatically select from tuners recommended.
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already...
    I have set up MP1 .34 on Win 11 Pro. I have a HDHomerun Expand DVB-C tuner, which I have used for about 10 years. Until about 2021...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
    Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom