tv3 puls boxer tv (1 Viewer)

Biografen

Portal Pro
June 5, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey here

I cant find TV 3 Puls when im scanning for tv channels. Boxer have just released the TV 3 Puls, i can see it on the Boxer box, but not in MP. What parameters should i type in tv channel searching advanced ..... thx in advanced

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Attachments

• 2012-01 Kanaloversigt.pdf
      110.3 KB
    • Kanalplaceringer_010713.pdf
      201.6 KB
    • Sendemaster_og_frekvenser_11_ januar_2012.pdf
      222.7 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, it's not a problem to add extension exclude list to the MediaInfo service. Anyway, if the MediaInfo is not available, then the video refresh rate(FPS) for the adapater cannot be determined. There is alternate way how to get the fps(from videopin). It seems to be working (at least for my tested wtv file) and can be used as...
    Well, it's not a problem to add extension exclude list to the MediaInfo service. Anyway, if the MediaInfo is not available, then...
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    If you go to TitanEditor and select the TVMenu button instead of the TV button and launch Mediaportal, then there is also no hamburger and menu?
    If you go to TitanEditor and select the TVMenu button instead of the TV button and launch Mediaportal, then there is also no...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom