1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: ASUS EN7300TC256/TD Video Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thank you for trying to gather the logs. But since MP was started upon reboot the most important log file MediaPortal.log was renamed to MediaPortal.bak. For now, you have to manually add the .bak files to the zip file, or better: Kill MP with ctrl-alt-del (which I know sometimes can be difficult).
Thank you for trying to gather the logs. But since MP was started upon reboot the most important log file MediaPortal.log was...
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV-Server 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision / Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: T7600 Merom HDD: 500GB + 320GB External WD Memory: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: MSI 945GT Speedster Video Card: ATI 3450 Pro Fanless Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Realtek...
TV-Server Version: TV-Server 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision / Blue3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: TV-Server 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision / Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
I know more people complained about the order the filmstrip sorts the movies and messing things up if there are .iso or .img images within the folder. They will be seperated from the .wmv, .avi etc files. Because I just reinstalled MediaPortel I found out what caused it. What did I do: - reinstalled MediaPortal (completely...
I know more people complained about the order the filmstrip sorts the movies and messing things up if there are .iso or .img images...
I know more people complained about the order the filmstrip sorts the movies and messing things up if there are .iso or .img images...
Replies
Views
It is in TV-Server config somewhere around the config of the TV-cards themselves. But since you have to ask, that is probably not your issue (disabled by default).
It is in TV-Server config somewhere around the config of the TV-cards themselves. But since you have to ask, that is probably not...
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slow EPG navigation DE
Hi Jernis Thanks for the skin. Although it doesn't help help with the slow EPG navigation it does fix the severe stuttering of the GUI TV preview that I was experiencing. I still beleive that the slowness in navigating the EPG is due to a problem with the code used to highlight shows that are due to be recorded. See this...
Hi Jernis Thanks for the skin. Although it doesn't help help with the slow EPG navigation it does fix the severe stuttering of...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi there, when you press skip back on live tv nothing happens. If you press it several times it maybe jumps back to any time.
Hi there, when you press skip back on live tv nothing happens. If you press it several times it maybe jumps back to any time.
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 Windows Version: XP SP3 You can reproduce the bug in the following way: Stop the Tv-Service Log on as normal user Start Tv-Server Configuration Answer the "Tv service is not running. Start it now?" with Yes SetupTv chrashes I think it would be much better if SetupTv checks first if the user...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 Windows Version: XP SP3 You can reproduce the bug in the following way: Stop the Tv-Service Log...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 Windows Version: XP SP3 You can reproduce the bug in the following way: Stop the Tv-Service Log...
Replies
Views
Fixed - User Error Thanks Seidelin. That was it. My TV card still had the default settings, pointing to C:. I hadn't spotted this before as on the previous install the TV card ended up first in the list, so it was those settings I changed and its only the TV recording I use. I do find this style UI a little un-obvious. You have...
Fixed - User Error Thanks Seidelin. That was it. My TV card still had the default settings, pointing to C:. I hadn't spotted...
I've recently moved from RC3 to RC4. Done a full fresh install - windows and all. TV-Server seems to be ignoring my Recording...
Replies
Views
Bavarian has also fixed #2, and I have tested that it works.
Bavarian has also fixed #2, and I have tested that it works.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
Wow! Just have no words... :D Any chance to post the compiled files that have to be exchanged? Would loove to test that here also. :thx::thx::thx:
Wow! Just have no words... :D Any chance to post the compiled files that have to be exchanged? Would loove to test that here...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
I'm still trying to generated some useful logging, but I keep getting stange situations, no audio at all, then some audio with delay, then audio with wrong time indications. Will send logging when i'm sure its usefull, i will spend some more time tomorrow, hope to get some usefull logging then, sorry for the delay :-( Logs are...
I'm still trying to generated some useful logging, but I keep getting stange situations, no audio at all, then some audio with...
Hello, Now that MP is almost perfect (at least for me :D:D), i would love to see this latest small issues fixed, I have a...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T When browsing scheduled programmes in the season view, programs which do not have any scheduled episodes show a random program description from an episode of another programme entirely. Coupled to...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MP 1 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15317 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 2 5.1.2600 CPU Type: IchbinLeise MP5 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ HDD: 2 x Samsung SATA 512 GB SAMSUNG HD501LJ Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: ASUS M2N-VM HDMI Video Card: NVIDIA...
TV-Server Version: MP 1 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15317 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP...
TV-Server Version: MP 1 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15317 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
hi Swede this looks like a problem I'm trying to resolve. But instead of getting it when resuming from minimized I get it when resuming from standby, maybe there are similarities between the two scenarios? I get the following error message in mp log when it happens: 2009-01-04 18:07:50.213968 [Info.][MPMain]: Main: Windows has...
hi Swede this looks like a problem I'm trying to resolve. But instead of getting it when resuming from minimized I get it when...
Resume from minimized is very buggy now. Sometimes a black screen, sometimes white, and sometimes transparent (you see desktop, but...
Replies
Views
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the following two changes: There is no XP monitor driver for my LCD TV, and it was therefore registered as a plug and play monitor. Even though the ATI CCC could see the refresh rates available (24Hz, 50...
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the...
TV-Server Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: MS XP MCE SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I remember seeing the solution for the network problem , however using this means i can't stream TV to any other PC. I really do think MP shouldn't through a hissy fit when the router is turned off.
I remember seeing the solution for the network problem , however using this means i can't stream TV to any other PC. I really do...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: E6300 Core two...
Replies
Views
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is this also with internal TV Engine? Btw, you should follow the bug forum rules & post logs, they will tell us what we need...... Regards Roy
Hi, Is this also with internal TV Engine? Btw, you should follow the bug forum rules & post logs, they will tell us what we...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: 4:3 Blue3Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ HDD: Seagate ST3250620AS 250GB Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Win Fast 760GXK8MC Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 6200 A-LE 256MB Ram Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.6921 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4: Direct3D Crash DE
1. Correct, that DLL should not be in the plugins directory. My mistake. 2. Indigo, or at least the version I'm using, is indeed outdated. RC4 displays the orange skin problem message at startup. It seems to work anyway. I don't yet want to download the latest version since I made quite a bit of customizing to the skin. 3...
1. Correct, that DLL should not be in the plugins directory. My mistake. 2. Indigo, or at least the version I'm using, is...
Removed RC3, installed RC4. Everything seems fine sofar, except for a DirectX crash. Only an incident, after restarting MP...
Replies
Views
Hi, Did you get any warning about the conflicts? This sounds like rather a serious problem, and I'm sure the team would want to fix it ASAP. Could you obtain logs from this problem and post them? This will help the team determine whether this is a general problem, or something specific to your software setup. Best wishes, Mark
Hi, Did you get any warning about the conflicts? This sounds like rather a serious problem, and I'm sure the team would want to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64...
Replies
Views
have the same pb have you got a solution ? Thanks Nickola
have the same pb have you got a solution ? Thanks Nickola
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide (xmas mod) Windows Version: XP Pro SP3...
Replies
Views
I haven't upgraded to 1.0 release yet, but I'm in the process of building a new HTPC so will try MP 1.0 there. It's probably not relevant though, since it will be running Vista x64 on different hardware. I would think Paranoid Delusion is correct also, the issue is probably fixed. But in case you encounter problems let me know and...
I haven't upgraded to 1.0 release yet, but I'm in the process of building a new HTPC so will try MP 1.0 there. It's probably not...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Xmasaddon Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 EPG Chanels DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Samsung 320 Memory: 4GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: ATI Radeon 3400 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.9 Sound Card: Realtek Onboard Sound Card AC3: Realtek Onboard...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks Johan, I will test to deactivate it. Hopefully it will work in MP 1.0. Regards Niklas
Thanks Johan, I will test to deactivate it. Hopefully it will work in MP 1.0. Regards Niklas
Hi, I have a problem with Mediaportal RC4, its a new error that I didnt have in RC3. When I press stop when Im looking at a ISO...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 and MiniDisplay DE
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates as I could never get it working with my iMON remote). Uninstalled IRSS and problem went away. Still, MP should not crash just because IRSS is installed but disabled.
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.6 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you mean the one asking about simple/advanced setup(if it is, here it's placed on the side of splash screen, could you do a screen grab(PrtSc -> image program & attach to your post)? Regards Roy
Hi, Do you mean the one asking about simple/advanced setup(if it is, here it's placed on the side of splash screen, could you do...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: Always latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600+ HDD: Samsung HD753LJ Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-M56S-S3 Video Card: Geforce 8600GT Video Card Driver: Omega 216921 Sound...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
So is it bug or not? Really anybody does not have such problem? I observe this problem from the beginning of use of MediaPortal, namely from RC2. Please, tell something.
So is it bug or not? Really anybody does not have such problem? I observe this problem from the beginning of use of MediaPortal...
Hi, friends! First of all I'm sorry for my English, but I hope you'll understand, what I mean. Now about subject. It's important...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom