1.2.x (4 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Hi xvffx Generally speaking you can't downgrade without a full uninstall. In particular it is important to drop the TV Server database, because the structure may have changed since the older version was released. Regarding the message that you see when opening TV Server configuration: yes, it is likely to be related to the service...
Hi xvffx Generally speaking you can't downgrade without a full uninstall. In particular it is important to drop the TV Server...
Hi, for testing I went and installed 1.2.1 (a clean install) now for further testing I went and installed 1.1.5 (1.2.0 alpha)...
Replies
Views
My post is already so long ago, now I no longer know myself exactly what I wanted at that time. But I think the problem is not there anymore. Maybe it's MediaPortal 1.3 or because I have MediaPortal installed. At least I can not find the error.
My post is already so long ago, now I no longer know myself exactly what I wanted at that time. But I think the problem is not...
When you have a view of Year or Rating in the Music-View, you can't select this to play all title of this. 1. Make a view with...
Replies
Views
Oke then this case is closed, thanks for the help mm!
Oke then this case is closed, thanks for the help mm!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
No, it can work with MP 1.2.3, it's for 1.3.0Alpha.
No, it can work with MP 1.2.3, it's for 1.3.0Alpha.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description IMDB_MP13 does not showup in the listed available databases in MediaPortal Configuration...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what you mean. What problem are you reporting?
I have no idea what you mean. What problem are you reporting?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Description if I want to start a movie than running mediaportal fixed ? Steps to Reproduce: if I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I've created a script that should help you to correct the case of your playlists, and more. My playlist is a web URL based playlist so I need to do some additional cleanup and used to do it all with a bunch of manual find/replaces in a text editor. Now this does it all for me. Just edit the script to suit your needs. It...
Hi folks, I've created a script that should help you to correct the case of your playlists, and more. My playlist is a web URL...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I started a forum thread some time ago that hasn't gotten much response...
Replies
Views
Having used XBMC some more it is clear its GUI is less of a strain on the system than MP 1.2.x (MP 1.3.x improves matters). Using 16bit will dissable AERO and its associated GPU acceleration and VSYNC (for good or bad). From my point of view I can't exactly match codecs between MP and XBMC; on the low powered system in MP LAV is...
Having used XBMC some more it is clear its GUI is less of a strain on the system than MP 1.2.x (MP 1.3.x improves matters). Using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: Atom x2 HDD: SSD Memory: 2gb Video Card: Ati Radeon 3200 HD...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. After turning my server/client to a client, and running for about a week using an hdhomerun dual as the main tuner, the problem has not re-occurred. It seems that heavy I/O to the secondary hard drive (on an old Pentium 4 computer with IDE drives) was what triggered the problem. Would this officially be a "no bug" then?
Hi guys. After turning my server/client to a client, and running for about a week using an hdhomerun dual as the main tuner, the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description hdtv .ts file or live tv occasionally slow to launch with accompanying high cpu and low...
Replies
Views
To be honest, I couldn't event get it to work with native tools only. Therefore, I also use this config with my new rig. But I can definitely confirm that it was a problem under different versions with EventGhost and MediaPortal as well.
To be honest, I couldn't event get it to work with native tools only. Therefore, I also use this config with my new rig. But I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I shutdown Mediaportal via remote (Hauppauge Satellite S2, Logitech Harmony...
Replies
Views
Thanks. It was actually one of those situations where you figure it out just from writing it out: as soon as I hit 'Post Reply', I understood what you had done and managed to get it going myself. Thanks for the reply!
Thanks. It was actually one of those situations where you figure it out just from writing it out: as soon as I hit 'Post Reply', I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description The current WinTV install cd (the one pointed to by MP's config) ships with an "ir.exe"...
Replies
Views
Merged to 1.3.0alpha testing branch.
Merged to 1.3.0alpha testing branch.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Please see attached screenshots in 1080 and 576 resolution. Slider is not scaled to...
Replies
Views
Just to update, this is working with my new motherboard. Of course there could be something about the driver that's been improved, as I installed the latest one when building my new system. I'm not sure which version of ffdshow I was using before, but it's tryouts rev3871 at the moment...
Just to update, this is working with my new motherboard. Of course there could be something about the driver that's been improved...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
It was an upgrade
It was an upgrade
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider Digi decided to move around some channels. I did a full rescan (Germany/Full, as Hungary/Digi is not listed), however it did not find the lowest tansponder (121500 kHz/6900/256QAM). If I plug in the cable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
Replies
Views
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-5900+ HDD: Samsung SATA...
Replies
Views
I am also experiencing the same problem with a DVICO (FusionHDTV USB, AVStream Capture (DVBT-DUAL) version 1) card. It is recognised and is loading the 6.1.13.0 driver which works with both the dvico software and ms media centre. It is running on win 7 fully patched and has worked with previous versions of media portal. John S.
I am also experiencing the same problem with a DVICO (FusionHDTV USB, AVStream Capture (DVBT-DUAL) version 1) card. It is...
Hi, Have just reformatted computer with Windows 7 isntall, and downloaded MediaPortal for the first time. Am trying to get tehe...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 frozen again DE
I now have enable CRC check unchecked but still have freezes, either it makes no difference or this issues is something different (suspect it may be something different)https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/freeze-when-turning-tv-105229/
I now have enable CRC check unchecked but still have freezes, either it makes no difference or this issues is something different...
It froze again. Turned the machine on (from hibernation) and it was frozen on the EPG. I restarted with the report a MP bug thing...
Replies
Views
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU, and then some unclear EPG issues that appear to have been abandoned. A new thread should be started with new logs if you want to continue troubleshooting.
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Ok.. some time back I had some big troubles with my computer. No matter what I did, it...
Replies
Views
I atempted to turn the TV on by selecting a program in the TV guide (9 news) and MP froze, I restarted the computer as this sometimes fixes it when this happens (this is definatly not any where near the first time) but on startup sql server did not start (or crashed, either way it was not running) therefore MP took a very long time to...
I atempted to turn the TV on by selecting a program in the TV guide (9 news) and MP froze, I restarted the computer as this...
I atempted to turn the TV on by selecting a program in the TV guide (9 news) and MP froze, I restarted the computer as this...
Replies
Views
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Sometimes when I try to turn on the TV it just freezes. I can often reproduce it by: Play something with online videos Stop that...
Replies
Views
AW: Freeze when trying to enter Live TV at random times Bad news - after inserting a call to LogDebug befor acquiring m_Lock in CMpTs::AddChannel the problem seems to be gone. LogDebug("AddChannel (%ld), last lock: %s (%ld)", GetCurrentThreadId(), m_LastLock, m_LastLockThread); CAutoLock lock(&m_Lock); Not really surprising as...
AW: Freeze when trying to enter Live TV at random times Bad news - after inserting a call to LogDebug befor acquiring m_Lock in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Phenom II X2 955 BE HDD...
Replies
Views
I should first read wiki about that. It's working as designed, but I probably make experimental branch, where can be this behavior more configurable.
I should first read wiki about that. It's working as designed, but I probably make experimental branch, where can be this behavior...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem while scan for Channels with KNC1 TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin jameson_uk: There were no errors in the log so i did not post them here. But now it's not important anymore, since mm1352000: your tip was perfect! Today i had finally time to try it and everythin worked perfect with this setting!! This thread can be closed.
AW: Problem while scan for Channels with KNC1 TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin jameson_uk: There were no errors in the log so i did not post...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 (19.09.2011) MediaPortal Skin: DEFAULT Windows Version: W7 Ulimate 64bit SP1 (Version 6.1.7601) CPU...
Replies
Views
Attached screenshots
Attached screenshots
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When you use the file-menu in relevant sections (music, pictures, videos) and want to...
Replies
Views
Hello octessence Thanks for reporting... but I can't reproduce. It could be my test environment is not perfectly clean. Can anybody else reproduced this? mm
Hello octessence Thanks for reporting... but I can't reproduce. It could be my test environment is not perfectly clean. Can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If I perform an export from the TV Server configuration tool without "Radio...
Replies
Views
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description: Export of TV and Radio channels and schedules fails. Export pop-up message stays on...
Replies
Views
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple tuners on the Hauppauge HVR-4000 at the same time. With the HVR-4000 you can only use the DVB-S/S2 *or* DVB-T tuner at any given time - a hardware limitation - so it should be set up as a hybrid card...
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, - brand new Win 7 install all updates applied (including sp1) - asus p5b-e, 6Gb RAM...
Replies
Views
Working here with Avalon, somehow your default mapping has been corrupted. Put the following unzipped keymap.xml into the user files folder (link in MP config)
Working here with Avalon, somehow your default mapping has been corrupted. Put the following unzipped keymap.xml into the user...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: QaudCore AMD HDD: 4 TB Memory:8Gb...
Replies
Views
Hi Technick I'm not sure that I have completely understood but I will try to reproduce. :) mm
Hi Technick I'm not sure that I have completely understood but I will try to reproduce. :) mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Hi, FYI there is a problem in the TV server when you want copy a channel to another group. I have...
Replies
Views
Just to add a note here: I use Messiahs xpTunes plugin with an external music player (winamp) and MP was crashing with pause/play previous/next commands through gplayer api. Patched Core.dll and ExternalPlayers.dll test fix...
Just to add a note here: I use Messiahs xpTunes plugin with an external music player (winamp) and MP was crashing with...
quickly fire more then one play command to external music player (winamp): 2011-11-26 22:21:37.815413 [ERROR][(21)]...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom