Trakt (13 Viewers)

Just in case anyone has this same issue and stumbles across this post, none of the things I tried previously worked. I did finally find a way around it though and that was to re-enable Powerscheduler on both the Server and the Client. This wakes up the server and keeps it awake for as long as the client is being used. It avoids the...
Just in case anyone has this same issue and stumbles across this post, none of the things I tried previously worked. I did finally...
I recently had to reinstall my mediaportal client and now, when a program has been watched, most always (90% of the time) the...
Replies
Views
FYI, the trakt plugin checks the version of the WIFI remote to see if greater than 0.8.3.1. So if you compile yourself make sure you up the version e.g. 0.8.3.2.
FYI, the trakt plugin checks the version of the WIFI remote to see if greater than 0.8.3.1. So if you compile yourself make sure...
After upgrading to version 6.0.1.3, there is a conflict with wifiremote Crash occurs when showing rate dialog after watching movie...
Replies
Views
Sorry, support area: http://support.trakt.tv/ Give it at least 24 hours before reporting, it might refresh overnight.
Sorry, support area: http://support.trakt.tv/ Give it at least 24 hours before reporting, it might refresh overnight.
Series: https://trakt.tv/shows/the-method - https://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=302204&lid=7 2016-07-04 23:01:05.193 [INFO]...
Replies
Views
Fantastic, everything is working well:)
Fantastic, everything is working well:)
Trakt 5.4.0 MyFilms 6.1.0.3107 I'm a new user of media portal, moving from Windows Media Centre with MyMovies plugin... I have...
Replies
Views
I thought I was, sorry. Now installed will see how it goes. Thanks.
I thought I was, sorry. Now installed will see how it goes. Thanks.
Hello, Since a few dys my MP installations are almost always crashing when launched. A second launch following the first one right...
Replies
Views
That did the trick. I edited the file and it works now :)
That did the trick. I edited the file and it works now :)
Since the latest update, Trakt crashs each time I enter the plugin in MePo. tried different skins tried to erase it / reinstall...
Replies
Views
My problem related to MPurlsourcefilter. Solution is here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/merging-mediaportal-url-source-splitter-iptv-filter.121165/page-42#post-1135968
My problem related to MPurlsourcefilter. Solution is here...
Hi Playing online trailers from trakt-movies-trending was working fine earlier in the week. Recently upgraded all plugins using...
Replies
Views
You should just delete your whole Trakt configuration from that file as some of the values are not recommended. When you start config and save next it will restore the defaults.
You should just delete your whole Trakt configuration from that file as some of the values are not recommended. When you start...
Hi, I think my installation of trakt plugin is screwed up. The plugin worked well for some time, but now is not working anymore...
Replies
Views
The original crash reported has now been fixed in v5.1.1.
The original crash reported has now been fixed in v5.1.1.
Since installing MP 1.10, it has been constantly crashing when a movie ends. This happens with both MovingPictures as well as...
Replies
Views
I've deleted the test binary above. New release v5.1.0 is now available which include this fix.
I've deleted the test binary above. New release v5.1.0 is now available which include this fix.
Here at the update 5.0.4 no more crashes i think the weekend runs good without problems. But i have deactivate the sync Option...
Replies
Views
Official release out v5.0.6 with fix for this.
Official release out v5.0.6 with fix for this.
After watching episode :( crash, no rate dialog show :( 2015-01-09 22:14:55.316 [INFO] [MPMain][01]: Starting Trakt plugin...
Replies
Views
I have not worked yesterday calendar. Just an empty box.
I have not worked yesterday calendar. Just an empty box.
Hi, I also had problems like tony3ridge. After I've read through the thread I've tried deleting all traktplugin.dll files other...
Replies
Views
It seems to fix it. Thank you so much!
It seems to fix it. Thank you so much!
@ltfearme Previously Viewed series ceased to re-enter the viewing history. Now every time you turn the cartoon and the movie added...
Replies
Views
That's very odd. The MPEI says that 1.8.0.1607 is installed (I installed it from the MPEI) but when I open the plug in it is reporting 1.5.1.1487, I'll copy the database and thumbs, uninstall and re-install. Thanks for finding this. UPDATE: Now on latest version of MovingPictures, hopefully this will solve the problem. Thanks again!
That's very odd. The MPEI says that 1.8.0.1607 is installed (I installed it from the MPEI) but when I open the plug in it is...
Hey guys. Thanks for your hard work and bringing us trakt to MP. I am using trakt just to sync the watched flags. Like mentioned...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot! The season/episode thing might have something to do with my "improved" webgrab+ plus configuration :D
Thanks a lot! The season/episode thing might have something to do with my "improved" webgrab+ plus configuration :D
I updated Trakt to 5.0.2 today and MP started to have issue: MyFilms just showed an empty page when I selected it, but if I...
Replies
Views
Oh ok im not the only one. K than i know it's no problem on my system. Thank you. So i will wait for fixing this and the new trakt version.
Oh ok im not the only one. K than i know it's no problem on my system. Thank you. So i will wait for fixing this and the new trakt...
Hello Guys, for a while i get this message in mediaportal that trakt cannot connect to my account. I have re enter the login...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom