Black & White 1080p (9 Viewers)

And add this:
And add this:
Hi there, whats about a live video for the homescreen. if the tv,video,music or something else is acivated and you switch to home...
Replies
Views
That looks like a great plugin. I'll look into it...
That looks like a great plugin. I'll look into it...
Add your own backdrops/fanart Our definition: Backdrops = Random background graphics Fanart = Background graphics shown by...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 my showtimes DE
Added the fanart control according to the plugin documentation, but it doesn't seem to work.
Added the fanart control according to the plugin documentation, but it doesn't seem to work.
Hi, I love your skin. THere has been an update for the showtimes plugin. See...
Replies
Views
Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code click on revision and you'll see the list of modified files + changelog :) r19: r19 - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code click on revision and you'll see the list of modified files + changelog :) r19: r19 -...
aj1405 :thx: for the new SVN, but there is an error in it. There is an problem with the ESC-key to return into the main menu in...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that this is not a skin related problem. My setup is similar to Patrick-Mav's and Tgx's - MP 1.1.0.0 on 32-bit Win7 and VMR9 - same problems I see on Blue3wide and on Black Glass skins. Problem affects not only TopBar (invisible buttons) but also some other menus (missing backgrounds). With EVR enabled I can't watch...
I can confirm that this is not a skin related problem. My setup is similar to Patrick-Mav's and Tgx's - MP 1.1.0.0 on 32-bit Win7...
Hi there, right after starting MP, the b&w topbar works alright. But after having watched a video, the topbar is still...
Replies
Views
Have a look at: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/weather-page-last-item-gets-again-overwritten-44461/
Have a look at: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/weather-page-last-item-gets-again-overwritten-44461/
i have a question regarding this, i've installed the RSS Ticker with Weather plugin, but on my basichome screen, all i'm seeing...
Replies
Views
hello all... this skin is really a good one... I only have a question regarding My playlists... If I'm not mistaken, my Videos with default skin, has an option to put together a playlist, but in Black &White 1080 skin, I cant find it anywhere... is it totally disabled or I'm just bad at finding it ;) would really appreciate if...
hello all... this skin is really a good one... I only have a question regarding My playlists... If I'm not mistaken, my Videos...
Black & White 1080 v1.3 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
Re : videoFullScreen.xml OSD transparency Thank's a lot!!! Good job. Bye.
Re : videoFullScreen.xml OSD transparency Thank's a lot!!! Good job. Bye.
Hello, Currently I am using B&W 1.6, but I want to have media info displayed when I pause/forward/rewind/step in video as it was...
Replies
Views
It works for me (have been using it in versions 1.0, 1.01 and 1.02). No problems at all...
It works for me (have been using it in versions 1.0, 1.01 and 1.02). No problems at all...
Because File explorer has more options (delete, rename, folder support and more) than my explorer i decided to switch to this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifications DE
Christmas Requirements: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Description: Christmas theme
Christmas Requirements: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Description: Christmas theme
Here you’ll find modification for Black & White 1080. Please read the requirements, description and instructions (if any)...
Replies
Views
Thanks AJ, It's ok now. Andrea
Thanks AJ, It's ok now. Andrea
Hi Guys, with the new version of OnlineVideo, when I play a video and I press or the pause button or the '"i" button the...
Replies
Views
hey, the same problem i have also. Still switching off if need with task manager :/ any ideas :wtf: ?
hey, the same problem i have also. Still switching off if need with task manager :/ any ideas :wtf: ?
I love that skin but I've some problems: -On my fresh MP installed, I can't get anymore the top bar. So I can't close MP. -If I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube DE
The correct location to save the xml in the first post is: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080 You also need to install the youtube plugin files: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/myyoutube-45858/
The correct location to save the xml in the first post is: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifications DE
New Mod Moving Pictures Skin v.0.1 New Moving Pictures Skin
New Mod Moving Pictures Skin v.0.1 New Moving Pictures Skin
Large Glowing Credit: chrisvilla The current layout of the menu was too busy for my usage, so I decided to trim it down to...
Replies
Views
arryo, you're welcome! I've attached all structur pics (BW pics with 30% transparency) in 580 and 232 resolution to my first post. I made a clean up of the xml code and recalculated all picture positions and movements. Look into my first post for the complete change list. My hardisk is fixed now and my HTPC is running again, so...
arryo, you're welcome! I've attached all structur pics (BW pics with 30% transparency) in 580 and 232 resolution to my first post...
Last update: 10-Apr-09 - all changes in red Let me start with: Hi Because this is my first post/thread in this great forum which...
Replies
Views
...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\[skin name]\ ie: c:\Programfiler\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide
...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\[skin name]\ ie: c:\Programfiler\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide
Replace references.xml with the one corresponding to your MediaPortal version: Before RC3 SVN 31.10.2008 RC3 SVN 31.10.2008...
Replies
Views
Check also this thread, I added some more transparency to the pause screen https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/videofullscreen-xml-osd-transparency-84943/
Check also this thread, I added some more transparency to the pause screen...
Hello, Sorry for my English but I'm French. When I press the space bar (pause) I can see the folowing image: As you can notice the...
Replies
Views
link to the latest version: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml
link to the latest version: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml
Hi Anyone here that use the plugin Onlinevideos and have tried Apple Trailers in the latest version? The movie info and...
Replies
Views
thanks for the new updated skin files
thanks for the new updated skin files
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mpinfoservice-v0-7-five-day-weather-multiple-feeds-rss-atom-twitter-basic-...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Gemist plugin DE
this link shows you the changes in the source: Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code and this shows you what can you expect in the latest SVN release (svn releases will be packed in download page each week): Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code you can get the files by browsing the source on google code site or use a svn...
this link shows you the changes in the source: Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code and this shows you what can you expect...
The TV Gemist plugin has been updated. The guys behind it released a new beta version with new functionalities. So, it would be...
Replies
Views
sry... fixed... my fault
sry... fixed... my fault
Hi all I created a mod for B and W 1080 Basichome Screen with the new plugin Drive Free Space Plugin released by SilentExcept...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that this skin works just fine with 720p, only progress bars and option buttons in 'my settings' are misplaced...
I can confirm that this skin works just fine with 720p, only progress bars and option buttons in 'my settings' are misplaced...
Will there be a b&w 720p skin in near future?
Replies
Views
Download the attached XML and replace the one in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
OK! Never noticed the problem in AEON, that I used to use before I found this gem. But if you say so, I trust you, even if you are from Norway... :oops: Many :thx: for a great skin! /Karl-Åke
OK! Never noticed the problem in AEON, that I used to use before I found this gem. But if you say so, I trust you, even if you...
In previous skins I've used, when browsing through tv series or movies I've be able to use the up or down buttons on my remote to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help xml file support for SvtPlay (1 Viewer) DE
Better :) Icon view works, haven't tested it much yet though. Will give you a complete review later this week.
Better :) Icon view works, haven't tested it much yet though. Will give you a complete review later this week.
Please help me! I Love this skin but I have one plugin that is not working. The XML file needs some TLC and I have not got the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change zapOSD style DE
new ZAPOSD Hi AJ, thanks a lot AJ, like this much more than the white box! regards Dietmar:thx:
new ZAPOSD Hi AJ, thanks a lot AJ, like this much more than the white box! regards Dietmar:thx:
This is my first post in this subforum for B&W skin, first of all Aj: WOW thanks! This is how a media portal should look like...
Replies
Views
Has anyone modded their xml file to give them 5x3 rows for the new 1.4 releaese? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Has anyone modded their xml file to give them 5x3 rows for the new 1.4 releaese? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi All, I'm aware that there is a MOD to change the TV Series to 5x3 rows using the old simple format. But I really like the new...
Replies
Views
Hmm.. Too bad the visible time isnt able to be linked to an image or something... I was hoping we would be able to create a lot of small images for each time slot... Nice suggestion AJ1405, Maybe something like this maybe? :D PS. now I read my first post back, I can see that it can be interpreted to be very negative and/or...
Hmm.. Too bad the visible time isnt able to be linked to an image or something... I was hoping we would be able to create a lot of...
aj1405, I realy like this skin. It looks very good. However, I am bugged by the TV-guide issue. It has to do with the...
Replies
Views
Thank to all That did it. You're great!:thx:
Thank to all That did it. You're great!:thx:
I love this skin because of its simplicity and everything I've tried seems to work. I am having one problem. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to change tv guide group in EPG? (1 Viewer) DE
Due to a MediaPortal bug we haven’t added the change channel group button to the EPG yet: Issue 54 - black-white-1080 - TV Guide enhancement - Project Hosting on Google Code
Due to a MediaPortal bug we haven’t added the change channel group button to the EPG yet: Issue 54 - black-white-1080 - TV Guide...
Hey, does anyone know how to change the tv guide group within the EPG? Is there a button i didn't spot or is it not possible?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom