Fanart Handler (4 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Serie Id DE
Hi cul8er, it would be nice to provide for the MP-TVSeries similar tag as exists for MovingPictures - #latestMediaHandler.movingpicture.latest1.id. Being able to use the Series Id would increase the possibility of using latestMediaHandler. New tag could have the form - #latestMediaHandler.tvseries.latest1.id. Thanks, JiRo.
Hi cul8er, it would be nice to provide for the MP-TVSeries similar tag as exists for MovingPictures -...
Hi cul8er, it would be nice to provide for the MP-TVSeries similar tag as exists for MovingPictures -...
Replies
Views
Impossible to tell because you did not share any info about: what are the filenames of your videos? what are the fielnames of your fanart images? do you have your videos imported into the video database? and if so, have you added the fanart images there to each entry? Please describe your setup in detail and I am sure that we can...
Impossible to tell because you did not share any info about: what are the filenames of your videos? what are the fielnames of your...
I know this was the case a while back when I set my HTPC up, but does FanArt still unable to differentiate between movies with the...
Replies
Views
That you have to discuss with cul8er.
That you have to discuss with cul8er.
Hello, This is a minor bug, but a bit annoying. If you start MediaPortal then a random fanart image will be displayed, lets call...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am not sure if this was asked before and if so maybe someone can give me a hint. What i am trying to do is to use my own random fanarts for music, mvcentral, moving pictures and tv series on the home screen. Since i have a handfull of really nice fanarts for these sections i would like to place these in UserDef folder and let...
Hi, i am not sure if this was asked before and if so maybe someone can give me a hint. What i am trying to do is to use my own...
Hi, i am not sure if this was asked before and if so maybe someone can give me a hint. What i am trying to do is to use my own...
Replies
Views
@Jean-Marc To call someone on the forum, use the @ sign and type the name immediately, as soon as the list appears, select the one you need.
@Jean-Marc To call someone on the forum, use the @ sign and type the name immediately, as soon as the list appears, select the one...
Hello everybody, I´ve a Problem with the Plugin and using fanart handler. When I start the stream, the screen changes in "now...
Replies
Views
Works fine!! Thx
Works fine!! Thx
Hello, I'm using the newest fanart handler version and have the following qustion: I have some albums artists within my music...
Replies
Views
Great! Thank you!
Great! Thank you!
Let me start by saying I've uploaded many images to htbackdrops.com and had the Fanart Handler pull them in just fine. But I'm...
Replies
Views
Nevermind. I didn't realize that there is a new version specifically for MP 1.2.X. I downloaded that and it appears to install correctly.
Nevermind. I didn't realize that there is a new version specifically for MP 1.2.X. I downloaded that and it appears to install...
Brand new install of MP 1.2.1.0 on a brand new computer. Got MP up and running. Went to install Fanart Handler extension and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 please help DE
solved it
solved it
hey guys, sorry for sounding dumb but how do you get this to work. ive followed all the steps on the guide. how do i get the art to...
Replies
Views
just because using windows plugins is lighter... (some people are reporting problem with other skin cause they do not have specs, i use an old notebook as htpc so... ) sorry about the 1000 post but i've never had an answer... I hope the plugins can be modified to add support for other windows... (fanart works everywhere...) i'm...
just because using windows plugins is lighter... (some people are reporting problem with other skin cause they do not have specs, i...
Hi! I'm developing a skin named metroportal i've created 5 windows plugins (blank) to create categories in the basic home screen...
Replies
Views
Any update? Thanks.
Any update? Thanks.
Folks, coming up with an issue, I have since a while and I'm not able get fixed - I guess I'm not the only one: Having the...
Replies
Views
I'm back from my vacation, and I reset the fanart handler library, and had it crawl all my files again. It seems like it works now. Maybe it bugged earlier, due to the site being down, on the initial scan? Anyways, it works now.
I'm back from my vacation, and I reset the fanart handler library, and had it crawl all my files again. It seems like it works...
Hi, When I try to do a manual scrape, in the music fanart, it only finds very few artists. It says the database has 300 artists...
Replies
Views
hi, This is a dll version problem. you are using a version tht fh cannot use currently. when the forc is included in main mp it will be supported and work. sorry for this. cheers cul8er
hi, This is a dll version problem. you are using a version tht fh cannot use currently. when the forc is included in main mp it...
I just noticed i wasn't getting new fanart for a CD i was playing (and the fanart is available, since i uploaded it). Then i...
Replies
Views
Although I have been using MePo for about a year, I have only just started taking the music section seriously having installed the Fanart plugin. I have to say with vers 1.3, Titan and Fanart I really am impressed and I doubt if I will ever use Windows Media Player again Although everything was displaying correctly I thought I...
Although I have been using MePo for about a year, I have only just started taking the music section seriously having installed the...
Although I have been using MePo for about a year, I have only just started taking the music section seriously having installed the...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded some backdrops some time ago of an artist named Shurik'n. I was able to scrap them in MP 1.3 but now I'm not able anymore. thanks a lot !
I've uploaded some backdrops some time ago of an artist named Shurik'n. I was able to scrap them in MP 1.3 but now I'm not able...
I've uploaded some backdrops some time ago of an artist named Shurik'n. I was able to scrap them in MP 1.3 but now I'm not able...
Replies
Views
Hi, For more information on this, please read this post. best regards cul8er
Hi, For more information on this, please read this post. best regards cul8er
Hi, First congrats on making it to an own Topic/thread. !!!! So let me be the first to report a bug......:D As already...
Replies
Views
@Requiem When radio playing try to switch to NowPlaying window and check playing fanart. If there are pictures, then the problem is in the skins. But judging by the log file, this is a problem in the skins.
@Requiem When radio playing try to switch to NowPlaying window and check playing fanart. If there are pictures, then the problem...
Shouldn't FH display Fanart of the music currently being played? Doesnt work for me when listening to radio (Artist is recognized...
Replies
Views
Works for me too! ;)
Works for me too! ;)
Hi Team, I have just done a fresh MP install using 1.6 pre. After installing Fanart Handler its does not detect the music...
Replies
Views
hallo ajs, I had the same issue. running MP1.10 (because of visualizations) and Streamed MP skin. replacing the Fanarthandler.dll solved the problem. the prerelease dll works too. thanks for your work jrcux (Juergen, Cuxhaven Germany)
hallo ajs, I had the same issue. running MP1.10 (because of visualizations) and Streamed MP skin. replacing the Fanarthandler.dll...
At some point my HTPC started showing generic "Various Artists" fanart rather than the fanart for the artist of the currently...
Replies
Views
The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec., of another artist with 77 Fanarts from 2 min. 14 sec. to 3 sec.
The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec...
In general FH has been working well since your last changes! (y) There's only one special case. 10 Fanarts of "Marina And The...
Replies
Views
Could identify the cause: I'm using the Video Background Auto Switcher and if it's disabled the fanart is displayed! If Video Background (TV Desktop) is enabled "manually" the Now Playing Window is fine with fanart ... seems that the plugin isn't compatibel with 1.2.2 :(
Could identify the cause: I'm using the Video Background Auto Switcher and if it's disabled the fanart is displayed! If Video...
Hello, with defaultWide and Avalon I don't get a fanart on Now Playing Window (black background). As long I'm just browsing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Networked Fanart DE
Use UNC network share paths for all the movie/tv/video/picture/music folders (even on the server side) Then install MP on client after installation just copy the MP appdata and MP program files directory from the server and overwrite the ones on the client Then you will have everything pre setup with no configuration and no...
Use UNC network share paths for all the movie/tv/video/picture/music folders (even on the server side) Then install MP on client...
Hi folks, I'm currently installing a couple of mediaportal clients which will access movies & music from the server. Is there any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mvcentral Fanart DE
Has already been done in version 4.0 - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-0-000.128577
Has already been done in version 4.0 - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-0-000.128577
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to have Fanart Handler to download backdrops from mvcentral database? Thanks /U
Replies
Views
Thanks, and fixed ;) cheers cul8er
Thanks, and fixed ;) cheers cul8er
Just noticed that in plugin the album and artist thumbs are both set with type "Album" If you change the filter then it fixes it...
Replies
Views
Yup, tested already - displaying those as small music genre icons makes them nearly unreadable ;)
Yup, tested already - displaying those as small music genre icons makes them nearly unreadable ;)
Do we have music genres (e.g. pop, folk, rock, blues etc.)? :whistle:
Replies
Views
Hi dint10. Can you be a little more specific on what artist images are not being picked up? What is the artists name? Does the artist name show up in the "plugin configuration -> Music Fanart -> Fanart overview"? Some of the images you uploaded to htbackdrops did not meet the standards and got moved to the "Music Artist -> Other"...
Hi dint10. Can you be a little more specific on what artist images are not being picked up? What is the artists name? Does the...
Someone please help, I've followed all steps in these forums and still having issues trying to display new artist wallpapers as...
Replies
Views
Two things 1. might be the way the files are referenced in your playlist. You mentioned it was only some playlist that had problems, if you can provide sample of working playlist + not working playlist then we can see what is wrong. 2. it might be a problem with the skin, do you get fanart in music playlist when using other skins.
Two things 1. might be the way the files are referenced in your playlist. You mentioned it was only some playlist that had...
Can someone figure this out pls?A year ago Originally installed MP v.1.2.3, plus FanArt plugin plus aMPed Skin v.3.4.0 All fanart...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Know it's been a long time but just wanted to say that I managed to get this working. Downloaded the latest version (unofficial) from here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-0-000.128577/page-16#post-1115664 Once installed, scraper started working as normal and I now have images for all...
Hi all, Know it's been a long time but just wanted to say that I managed to get this working. Downloaded the latest version...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description NB - I am on version 1.6 of MP Having done a fresh install of MP 1.6 today, everything...
Replies
Views
I'll try to cache this the same way as the backdrops within the plugin. cheers cul8er
I'll try to cache this the same way as the backdrops within the plugin. cheers cul8er
.... following on from thread about music artist thumb scraping That might explain some things.... Did not notice this being...
Replies
Views
+1 I believe the limit is to stop the backdrop website from being overloaded with download requests. Maybe downloads could be spread over several days?
+1 I believe the limit is to stop the backdrop website from being overloaded with download requests. Maybe downloads could be...
Is it possible to set the maximum number of backdrops to more than 10? I have plenty of space and enjoy the music backdrops. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom