Feature Requests (13 Viewers)

Ok, gotcha :) Yep, I agree, but here we end in another new feature independent from the "Resume"-feature: Current behaviour: There is only a, let's call it: "Open"-Command within the media plugin. In case you are selecting a folder it opens the folder. In case you are selecting a media item it opens starts the media item playback...
Ok, gotcha :) Yep, I agree, but here we end in another new feature independent from the "Resume"-feature: Current behaviour...
Once again an extension of an idea (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/resumable-playlist.117277/) : For every serie and...
Replies
Views
@henso, I just mean in general it seems like an excessive amount of folders which contain over 160,000 files. I only have 87 series and 8,242 movies, antivirus has the MP2 folders excluded but it's still a lot of small files and folders for a system to deal with. Maybe it wouldn't make much difference cutting stuff down, I am just...
@henso, I just mean in general it seems like an excessive amount of folders which contain over 160,000 files. I only have 87 series...
Just a suggestion but perhaps there could be some better organization on the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\FanArt...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys: I noticed the latest MP2 AE10 doesn't have the recently added feature for movies. Any idea if there will be a release coming out shortly with this? Is there a test build with it?
Hey Guys: I noticed the latest MP2 AE10 doesn't have the recently added feature for movies. Any idea if there will be a release...
I believe I saw this somewhere in one of the feedback posts, but thought it deserved it's own thread. For me, the movie filtering...
Replies
Views
ok? so are you saying its a feature that can be put into MP2 but its skin based feature? also sorry to ask here but are they any instruction on how to get live tv working in MP2-Setup-Alpha-2? i have tried installing the alpha2 and the slimtv-native(from...
ok? so are you saying its a feature that can be put into MP2 but its skin based feature? also sorry to ask here but are they any...
in mp tv guide there is a preview window, but as far as i can tell its doesnt really do anything in the tv guide area. can we get...
Replies
Views
I’ve no idea how to do that, i think it’s currently not possible and @morpheus_xx or somebody else need to answer this.
I’ve no idea how to do that, i think it’s currently not possible and @morpheus_xx or somebody else need to answer this.
See [no Bug] - No minimize icon in title bar when window is "always on top" I believe it's a bug, but you seem to think it's a...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden It is about five years too late at this point for creating NFO's from the MovingPictures database. I am not seeing any issues with MP2 on imports from the NFO files, MP2 is getting data off of what is in the NFO. The issue comes down to a combination of bad NFO's ie. I, Frankenstein 2014 having an NFO for Frankenstein 2015...
@Lehmden It is about five years too late at this point for creating NFO's from the MovingPictures database. I am not seeing any...
I am working on an issue where a movie is not named the way I expect it to be named. It would be really great to be able to see the...
Replies
Views
In the WebRadio thread. But it would be better first to read the WIKI, there is not much to configure in the WebRadio plugin and so far there where no questions about it.
In the WebRadio thread. But it would be better first to read the WIKI, there is not much to configure in the WebRadio plugin and so...
Or, alternatively, have a separate plugin.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] CEC Plugin DE
Maybe take Tuoma as helper/Dev for that ;)
Maybe take Tuoma as helper/Dev for that ;)
Hi. Just to keep this written down anywhere... A CEC Remote Plugin for MP2 could be great... Not my personal need but I heard about...
Replies
Views
I think MP2 offers enough features to cover most points, it was never based on MP1 nor will be changed more into the direction to work like MP1. "Continue Watching", "Latest Added", "Unwatched" are available in home screen in the home content area, see here. It was also explained earlier in this thread. You can always filter by genre...
I think MP2 offers enough features to cover most points, it was never based on MP1 nor will be changed more into the direction to...
In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on a series you...
Replies
Views
It is the main concept of a public forum that everybody helps everybody. Eliminating the attachments for the general public is not a good idea.
It is the main concept of a public forum that everybody helps everybody. Eliminating the attachments for the general public is not...
A suggestion to add a media masking/anonymization option in MP2 for all the logs. So that the logs do not show the actual media...
Replies
Views
The reason is simply missing resources to realize everything. I think you are the first one who asks for it, so there seems no large demand. There are a lot of other topics, where many user request the same.
The reason is simply missing resources to realize everything. I think you are the first one who asks for it, so there seems no...
I like to switch over to MP2. But I would really miss the Clickfinder ProgramGuide. Is there something like this in MP2?
Replies
Views
This thread might be the one to follow for a status update: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/discussion-find-and-download-subtitles.126875/ :)
This thread might be the one to follow for a status update...
First:Forum description says "Start an thread about a feature you would like to add to MediaPortal 2 here. Once the team agreed on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tooltips, please DE
That was a general reaction after I closed the wiki and got an adult beverage. I will have to go back and look again. What I'm looking for in particular is a tooltip that indicates that a certain screen element is clickable and hints as to what it does. I've gotten click-happy trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. I...
That was a general reaction after I closed the wiki and got an adult beverage. I will have to go back and look again. What I'm...
I find that things I think are buttons have no effect when clicked and the buttons I recognize have 'tech' titles that don't help...
Replies
Views
The empty menu is another thing, which I need to capture in Jira... :) What I am actually asking is a possibility to change the view for News (and maybe other plugins) for which view is fixed to Raster by default. I'll open a Jira for this as feature request. EDIT: MP2-569 Implementation of flexible views for News (and other...
The empty menu is another thing, which I need to capture in Jira... :) What I am actually asking is a possibility to change the...
News are displayed as raster view by default. There is no other view available and when you open the respective menu (bottom right)...
Replies
Views
Very Thanks morpheus ...
Very Thanks morpheus ...
Hello, good morning from Spain. I have a question: Is there any plugin or addon to link my Google Drive account with 20TB of...
Replies
Views
I think, you are talking about WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API). It is already working for AUDIO. You can configure it in "Audio Player". Unfortunately there ar some bugs with HiRes Audiofiles. I hope, the issues will bew fixed soon.
I think, you are talking about WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API). It is already working for AUDIO. You can configure it in "Audio...
First thanks for the great work (y) MP2.1 works besides a few issues very well with me. Regarding the issues I want to test a bit...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 and FTP DE
Thanks for asking, Morpheus. But I de installed Mediaportal due to horrific problems with the TV Function.
Thanks for asking, Morpheus. But I de installed Mediaportal due to horrific problems with the TV Function.
Hi, what about MePo2 having access to an FTP Server. Would that be an improvement worth working on ?
Replies
Views
At around this time of the year (just before my annual Christmas drinks party), I think about this thread, because I still think this would be a nice feature. It would be great to be able to broadcast audio to different clients simultaneously. So far, the only solution I have is to use "TeamViewer" (VNC type thing) with shared audio...
At around this time of the year (just before my annual Christmas drinks party), I think about this thread, because I still think...
I wonder if it might be possible to allow synchronisation of media playback between different clients on the network (for any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font Sizes DE
It's not so much a matter of man power, changing font sizes and creating a new theme can be done in 5 minutes. But the default-large theme is not created by me and not good from my point of view. Mosts texts are cropped, because too large.The feasible font size depends on space and design as Tim also mentioned.
It's not so much a matter of man power, changing font sizes and creating a new theme can be done in 5 minutes. But the...
Maybe there is a way to do this with MP2, but I have a 36" TV and the font size for the recorded programs and movies in my library...
Replies
Views
Calling the SkyApp via AppLauncher is starting the app. However, MP2 stays in front and the app is not immediately usable AppLauncher's window size instructions (min, normal, max) are ignored Arguments are obviously not usable. The app will accept auto-Login if once entered manually. Controlling the app requires a mouse and...
Calling the SkyApp via AppLauncher is starting the app. However, MP2 stays in front and the app is not immediately usable...
Hi, I am refering to this thread and post: [Rejected] - Support for SkyGo (Germany) As MP2 is a pure Windows solution would it be...
Replies
Views
Technically a different problem, but practically the same thing, you have no warning if the buffering disk is full (or you have a wrong setting, say D:\Timeshift instead of E:\Timeshift, where D: is a CDrom ). That can lead to more than an headache even for no so newbie users
Technically a different problem, but practically the same thing, you have no warning if the buffering disk is full (or you have a...
Currently if you try to play a channel and there is no tuner available nothing happens. Perhaps a warning that no tuner is...
Replies
Views
Pity but in time when I change to MP2 I will have it anyway.
Pity but in time when I change to MP2 I will have it anyway.
Hi. The BackgroundManager plugin enables a skinner to alter the background of the home screen based on the focussed menu item. This...
Replies
Views
You can hide the Windows volume OSD by using a tool. There are many of them, e.g. HideVolumeOSD. EDIT: Marking this as [solved]
You can hide the Windows volume OSD by using a tool. There are many of them, e.g. HideVolumeOSD. EDIT: Marking this as [solved]
In media portal 1 there was an option to hide the windows volume osd. I did not found a similar option in media portal 2. I’m...
Replies
Views
This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen, the other are not visible. Grouping means that all parameters are considered and just grouped in the same screen, meaning no items are hidden. So everything works here as expected and in the same way as...
This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen...
Why is the option to group items in lists called "Filter"? In all the other programs I use, "Filter" means to remove some of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video replay speed DE
I've no idea if it's possible to borrow code from VLC but it has a Playback Speed feature - you can play at (eg) 110% of normal speed or 90% and I think this would be really useful in MediaPortal.
I've no idea if it's possible to borrow code from VLC but it has a Playback Speed feature - you can play at (eg) 110% of normal...
MediaPortal with the WMC skin is a fine replacement for MS WMC except that we do miss not being able to play videos speeded up (not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MHEG5 support DE
BTW I came across this earlier, have you guys seen this... Presume you will have but thought I'd share it anyway. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2010/08/open_source_release_of_mheg_to.html
BTW I came across this earlier, have you guys seen this... Presume you will have but thought I'd share it anyway...
G'day fella's, Here in NZ our free to air provider runs MHEG5 as the distribution platform. A new sports channel is about to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm not sure about pdf (think this can not be displayed inside MP2 atm) but the rest seems to be possible already. Add a share with all three types of MI (Audio, Video, Pictures) marked. Then just "Browse Media", navigate to the share you've created sort by name or date or whatever you like and then "add all to playlist"...
Hi. I'm not sure about pdf (think this can not be displayed inside MP2 atm) but the rest seems to be possible already. Add a share...
Case: 2 weeks of holiday, i come back with a full sd-card with pictures and videos and maybe some other stuff like audio...
Replies
Views
Hi. I had this reported earlier already (during development of MP2.1 final). @henso is aware of this and he added some workarounds that makes things a little bit better but could not cure it completely. It looks as if this generally is a Windows thing, not a MP thing. The share watcher ist working after a fresh install properly as...
Hi. I had this reported earlier already (during development of MP2.1 final). @henso is aware of this and he added some...
I have all my media on a NAS unit (FreeNAS) but despite having the 'Share Watcher' option enabled MediaPortal doesn't pickup on...
Replies
Views
Hi. ! is easily possible right now. 2-4 are often asked for (including myself) but those features needs some basic technologies to be developed first. This definitely will come, but I can't tell you when.
Hi. ! is easily possible right now. 2-4 are often asked for (including myself) but those features needs some basic technologies to...
It would be SUPER and practical ... 1) if the TV series would be organized with 'folders' for each year (and not all episodes were...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Picture Geolocation DE
another suggestion, maybe for the long term: Show the pictures on a map. May mobilephone has this option and this is really great :) You have a map and all over this map you can see where you taken which picture :)
another suggestion, maybe for the long term: Show the pictures on a map. May mobilephone has this option and this is really great...
Hi morpheusxx, I have seen, that you are working on picture geolocation. Do you plan only goolemaps and openstreetmap for this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom