fixed 0.2.3.0 RC1 bugs (2 Viewers)

Maybe this post will be better in TVserver forum My apologize
Maybe this post will be better in TVserver forum My apologize
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: TVServer + Client (last SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Blu two 16:9 Windows Version: XP SP2...
Replies
Views
First make sure that - You start MP in basic home by defoult - You use ListView as defoult view in My Videos - Titles view is choosen You must have more than a full screen of movis to make the IMDB animation to apear. - Start MP (basic home screen) - Go to my videos ( listview as defoult) - Press down 1 time. - see screen 1 ( move...
First make sure that - You start MP in basic home by defoult - You use ListView as defoult view in My Videos - Titles view is...
Hardware Specification: TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 + one of the latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, MSMP, make a new report of the file deletion problem add logs & steps on how to reproduce, this issue it's closed & will be moved. Regards Roy
Hi, MSMP, make a new report of the file deletion problem add logs & steps on how to reproduce, this issue it's closed & will be...
Hi all, If you; * Switch to GUIVideoFiles plugin, * Select a movie file ( but do not play it), * Press F9 key for context...
Replies
Views
Don't all reply at once ;-) It's ok, i've fixed my problem. If i use MP's WebEPG to pull 2 weeks worth of programmes into the guide, accessing the guide causes TV to freeze temporarily. Also navigating around in the guide is a slow and painful process. By doing a clean install of MP then just grabbing the guide data from my...
Don't all reply at once ;-) It's ok, i've fixed my problem. If i use MP's WebEPG to pull 2 weeks worth of programmes into the...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 14906 MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo 0.2.3.0 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Ok, it is fixed. Thanks.
Ok, it is fixed. Thanks.
Hi all, There is a small bug in File Menu. For ex: 1) You have a USB sticker with musics. 2) You have created a folder...
Replies
Views
I am using the latest release candiate and had being using the default codec on aDivico Digital 4 card codec (MPV). Thanks for pointing out the different codecs. The Divico codecs cause Media Portal to lock up but the descaler mgeg2 decoder runs 16:9 in normal/original view - but is painfully slow to change channels. I had...
I am using the latest release candiate and had being using the default codec on aDivico Digital 4 card codec (MPV). Thanks for...
This is a make or break issue with me as I to wether or not I will bother to use Media Portal for TV. I am very frustrated that...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Plugins MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0-SVN-28.06.2007-16:58:01,19-Build 15031 (2007-06-29) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: ffdshow Audio Decoder Video Codec: ffdshow Video Decoder CPU Type: AMD...
Area: Media Portal Plugins MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0-SVN-28.06.2007-16:58:01,19-Build 15031 (2007-06-29) MediaPortal...
Area: Media Portal Plugins MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0-SVN-28.06.2007-16:58:01,19-Build 15031 (2007-06-29) MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Record Now DE
The Record Now in the TV does not change to Stop Record unless you go back to the main screen and back into it.
The Record Now in the TV does not change to Stop Record unless you go back to the main screen and back into it.
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's a bug forum for integrated plugins for MP, not 3'rd party's since we can't do anything because of the lack of source, the best plays for this it's in plugin sections..... Regards Roy
Hi, This it's a bug forum for integrated plugins for MP, not 3'rd party's since we can't do anything because of the lack of...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem 3 with personal mods. (the best, Good Job...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording Error DE
Hi, Maybe i'm blind but can't find your attached logs ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Maybe i'm blind but can't find your attached logs ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Yes. You fixed it. Thanks. Here is the link in case someone else needs it. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/blackmyst_0_2_3_0_rc1-p159967.html#post159967 BTW, I noticed that if a series is broadcasted say Sunday through Thursday (this is very common in my country), then I see as if it is scheduled for all days including the...
Yes. You fixed it. Thanks. Here is the link in case someone else needs it...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Confirmed! Works like before. Thank you!
Confirmed! Works like before. Thank you!
This happens with all plugins which are playing media streams from internet, e.g. mms://, I guess... In particular was observed in...
Replies
Views
This is fixed with SVN 15027.
This is fixed with SVN 15027.
Hi all, There is an interting situation for g_Player. If you use g_Player.PlayAudioStream or g_Player.PlayVideoStream, there...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed now for old tv engine at revision 15009.
Should be fixed now for old tv engine at revision 15009.
Both "dvbc Germany Full.dvbc" files (mediaportal and TVServer) have typos. There is a space between 256 and QAM. Right is 256QAM...
Replies
Views
1) till manual stop is everything OK.....but why MS is it so? 2) see the atttachement2, the second row, one before the last letter (something like "Bezruci")....so the "c" with wedge should be in "CT1" (cannal name) instead of "T1" on the rigt side....probably any problem with coding of the czech language (in B2 is everything OK, but...
1) till manual stop is everything OK.....but why MS is it so? 2) see the atttachement2, the second row, one before the last letter...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: svn 14973 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't confirm this one, make sure it's not hidden by M$ (use the arrow to see all icons in tray). Regards Roy
Hi, Can't confirm this one, make sure it's not hidden by M$ (use the arrow to see all icons in tray). Regards Roy
I use MP with option 'Minimize to systray on GUI exit' on Win XP Pro and sometimes the MP icon is missing in the systray though the...
Replies
Views
Hello again, this is fixed in today's build. Thank you MP Team! :thx:
Hello again, this is fixed in today's build. Thank you MP Team! :thx:
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 2007-06-18 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, Confirmed fixed, nice work hwahrmann ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Confirmed fixed, nice work hwahrmann ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 svn 14970 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron M...
Replies
Views
Could you please try again with a new SVN build. i just made somw fix on how media type is detected and that seems to have fixed your issue. works also for ronilse
Could you please try again with a new SVN build. i just made somw fix on how media type is detected and that seems to have fixed...
MediaPortal Version: all SVNs from 14663 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two If AudioPlayerWMP9 switched from FullScreen to Overlay...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 first run error DE
This has been reported (and resolved) before https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/first_start_problem-t4858.html?t=4858&highlight=148BD52A-A2AB-11CE-B11F-00AA00530503
This has been reported (and resolved) before...
.NET framework 2.0 WinXP sp2 + update Mediaportal 0.2.3.0 RC1 Mediaportal test tool doesn't work: invalid mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Guide Data gone DE
Thanks for that. I mean theres a search button in myMusic so i wonder why it does not search buy song title ? I wonder if theres a way to configure it in the views section of the MP config app... regards MAtt
Thanks for that. I mean theres a search button in myMusic so i wonder why it does not search buy song title ? I wonder if...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 SVN 14921 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Fixed Hi Roy, great :thx: for your work, it runs well now. The Mediaportal Team does a great job! Greetings from Austria Walter
Fixed Hi Roy, great :thx: for your work, it runs well now. The Mediaportal Team does a great job! Greetings from...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Prof Sp2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
This is fixed with latest SVN update. It can be get closed now.
This is fixed with latest SVN update. It can be get closed now.
Hi all, 1) Insert a CD. 2) Go to the CD-ROM drive for My Music plugin. 3) List the tracks. 4) You will see the track names...
Replies
Views
Hi, Nice if it is, if you find anything else around this bug just reply to your post again. Thanks for testing & reporting Regards Roy
Hi, Nice if it is, if you find anything else around this bug just reply to your post again. Thanks for testing & reporting...
Hi all, I think there is a skin bug. This bug occurs rarely. Here what it is and how it occurs: 1) Play a music file with...
Replies
Views
well, the OP seems a little grumpy but I'm having the same problem, different way of getting there. i'll probably just start my own support thread and post my logs there, but in a nutshell i fire up TV, tune to the HD PBS channel here in northern Minnesota and it freezes after a few seconds. i can then see the "Mediaportal.exe has...
well, the OP seems a little grumpy but I'm having the same problem, different way of getting there. i'll probably just start my own...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal SVN Version: none MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows...
Replies
Views
I'd like to confirm this issue is now fixed for me. Thanks again M
I'd like to confirm this issue is now fixed for me. Thanks again M
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 14929. thx for reporting the bug
Fixed in SVN 14929. thx for reporting the bug
Pressing stop while in full screen visualization causes the album coverart to show fullscreen. This happens only when 'Enable...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nasty recording bug DE
Hi joboehl I am not using TV-server, but I also noticed this 2007-06-17 08:36:47.968750 [ERROR][39]: Hauppauge Error GetBitrate Attempted to read or write protected memory. It appears that ther is some unmanged code that is trashing MP. Also I saw this http://www.sqlite.org/ Version 3.4.0 is released. It could be...
Hi joboehl I am not using TV-server, but I also noticed this 2007-06-17 08:36:47.968750 [ERROR][39]: Hauppauge Error...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: SVN Build 14824 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, After a recording it's finished & it's not a series recording it gets deleted. In TVE3 it's done automatically, but in TVE2 it is not implemented in the same way, so you could end up like you did with a card thinking it is recording & don't let you use it. MP with TVE2 will have the bugs fixed, but i don't think anyone will...
Hi, After a recording it's finished & it's not a series recording it gets deleted. In TVE3 it's done automatically, but in TVE2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Really interesting test case. Why would i start a song, that is already started? :-) Nevertheless, i'm not able to reproduce this. Must be some sort of timing issue. What is the value for Crossfading?
Really interesting test case. Why would i start a song, that is already started? :-) Nevertheless, i'm not able to reproduce...
Hello,- Long time MediaPortal user and fan. Just upgraded to 2.3.0RC1. This version continues to show a quite longtime...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom