Installation, configuration support (62 Viewers)

Having trouble installing or configuring MediaPortal?
I have a Twinhan DVB-T CI card and I had a lot of problems with different CVS. with the CVS of one week ago I got your same error plus the inability to autotune the TV and Radio Stations. With the last CVS the problem seems to be fixed, but to have the assurance that you can manage your tv cards use the MP 0.2.0 RC2 setup without any...
I have a Twinhan DVB-T CI card and I had a lot of problems with different CVS. with the CVS of one week ago I got your same error...
:? HAVE 2 CARDS -TWINHAN-HYBRID ANALOG SIDE HAVE HAD WORKING ONCE IN MP.DVB-T SIDE MP WONT CONFIGURE IT SAYS CANNOT CREATE...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WinTV-PVR-USB2 DE
Mediaportal cvs (after the removal of vmr7 cvs version) cannot find this card anymore. Its a hardware card who can help me setting it up with the latest cvs. its this card http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvrusb2.html[/url]
Mediaportal cvs (after the removal of vmr7 cvs version) cannot find this card anymore. Its a hardware card who can help me setting...
Mediaportal cvs (after the removal of vmr7 cvs version) cannot find this card anymore. Its a hardware card who can help me setting...
Replies
Views
Unless you or another SageTV user wants to write a utility to do this then I doubt it will be done any time soon. It just isn't useful for a majority of users and thus probably won't be a development priority.
Unless you or another SageTV user wants to write a utility to do this then I doubt it will be done any time soon. It just isn't...
Hiya! After trying SageTV and not feeling at all sure that I want to pay for it, I'm looking into MediaPortal. Here's my...
Replies
Views
Installing a fresh MP 0.2 RC2 without CVS the autotuning works without problems. I hope with the ver 0.2 release the problem will be fixed...
Installing a fresh MP 0.2 RC2 without CVS the autotuning works without problems. I hope with the ver 0.2 release the problem will...
I have just installed a TwinhanDTV Ter-CI in my PC. The problem I have is with autotuning. During the autotuning with the Italian...
Replies
Views
Read this to get your card supported: If it's a hardware or DVB card: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=5054 If it's a software card https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=12846 And by the way: Welcome to the forum :D
Read this to get your card supported: If it's a hardware or DVB card: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=5054...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.1.3.0 (2005-07-16) MediaPortal Skin: Project X Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
i tried that after much reading on the forum here, but to my disapointness there wasnt any database files, not even the mediaportal.xml was there. So I decided to redownload and reinstall... that didnt help.. Then I took it the hard way, complete reinstall of the machine, now the problem is fixed.. I got no idea why the...
i tried that after much reading on the forum here, but to my disapointness there wasnt any database files, not even the...
Area: Media Portal Setup MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 - Latest CVS MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
I have got myblaster working and trained it (from myblaster.exe in plugins) for 2 cards but the signals only got ot card 1 (port1 in log). If I train it from mediaportal plugins config it only shows 1 port. The channel numbers sent are correct but all going to port 1. I am using 0.2.0.0RC2 cvs 3/3/06 (which doesn't have a setup button...
I have got myblaster working and trained it (from myblaster.exe in plugins) for 2 cards but the signals only got ot card 1 (port1...
I have got myblaster working and trained it (from myblaster.exe in plugins) for 2 cards but the signals only got ot card 1 (port1...
Replies
Views
Album Art Problem Is A Known Issue Thank you. It is good to know when a problem is known. No complaints here. So far my MP experience is well worth the price :D It would be nice to get this fixed in the release or a CVS but I suspect as complicated as it is to get it all working, there are other priorities My next effort will...
Album Art Problem Is A Known Issue Thank you. It is good to know when a problem is known. No complaints here. So far my MP...
New MP install using 0.2 beta. iTunes and WMP9 are synced with each other. m4a files work using 3ivz. Problem - Using Music...
Replies
Views
This problem is not a bug, so I have moved this post to "Installation Support". Please use the Support Template so we can get some clues as to the cause of this problem. Also, please follow the instructions there and post your MediaPortal.log file.
This problem is not a bug, so I have moved this post to "Installation Support". Please use the Support Template so we can get...
Using the WinFast PVR 2000 the channel search completes with no channels found. The PC is connected to an NTL cable box and using...
Replies
Views
The bug happens with both MP RC2 or updating to the CVS. When running the start.bat file, When unregistering/registering the Mpeg2decfilter.ax file, it says that the memory can not be read (regsvr32.exe error) "The instruction at "0x00cfd280" uses memory adress "0x00cfd280". The memory can not be read. All other files are...
The bug happens with both MP RC2 or updating to the CVS. When running the start.bat file, When unregistering/registering the...
The bug happens with both MP RC2 or updating to the CVS. When running the start.bat file, When unregistering/registering the...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else even using remote ftp shares? If so, what version of MediaPortal are you running?
Is anyone else even using remote ftp shares? If so, what version of MediaPortal are you running?
Is there a guide somewhere on setting up remote ftp shares? I tried getting them to work almost year ago and MediaPortal didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been searching these forums but could not find solution. I have a ConverterXAV100u pluged in my USB port. this works perfect With intervideo windvd creator and have trying changing the setting a million tmes in Mediaport for Audio decoder with no luck. I am so close to getting a great PVR program running for me but no...
Hi, I have been searching these forums but could not find solution. I have a ConverterXAV100u pluged in my USB port. this works...
Hi, I have been searching these forums but could not find solution. I have a ConverterXAV100u pluged in my USB port. this works...
Replies
Views
to kamrat: yes it was very friendly and helpful from ronilse to give me that answer and I am thankful for that ... but it was not the answer to my question. So in order to point out that I really wanted the very exact answer to my very exact question I did choose that - I agree a little uncommon - way of answering. All of you...
to kamrat: yes it was very friendly and helpful from ronilse to give me that answer and I am thankful for that ... but it was not...
A questions to the MP cracks of you: when I do install a CVS, is has to be put on a "clean Version". For example on "0.2 RC02"...
Replies
Views
Here you can see a clear reason why you should fill out the support template. I was thinking you were tunning an analog card.
Here you can see a clear reason why you should fill out the support template. I was thinking you were tunning an analog card.
Hi i am having a problem with Auto tune for Tv i can see the channels when i do the auto turn but when i go to tv guide listing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG- and- TV out trouble (1 Viewer) DE
EPG works (XMLTV - TV-out no progress - still blurry Hi, I have now succeeded in getting EPG info and can get the overview and start recordings accordingly. Phew very nice indeed. I still would like to know how I could get really sharp TV-Out though. It is impossible to do away with the monitor as I cannot get a completely...
EPG works (XMLTV - TV-out no progress - still blurry Hi, I have now succeeded in getting EPG info and can get the overview and...
Area: Media EPG, TV-out MP Version: 0.2 RC2 Skin: Blue Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel P3, 1GHz Memory: 512 MB...
Replies
Views
When you updated the software did you use hcwclear first to completely remove old drivers/settings? Because by the looks of it, there is definately a software config or conflict problem here.
When you updated the software did you use hcwclear first to completely remove old drivers/settings? Because by the looks of it...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
I don't have SW cards in my machine, but also check the tuner configuration to ensure the information there is correct as well.
I don't have SW cards in my machine, but also check the tuner configuration to ensure the information there is correct as well.
I don't seem to get the sound to work on the tv. On all the other items, like movies, music it just works fine. But not on tv. I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if its possible to get MP to change channels on your STB with the MCEIR driver installed?? I cant seem to figure it out. Thanx..
Does anyone know if its possible to get MP to change channels on your STB with the MCEIR driver installed?? I cant seem to figure...
Does anyone know if its possible to get MP to change channels on your STB with the MCEIR driver installed?? I cant seem to figure...
Replies
Views
Or, Maybe you should uninstall MP (remove the MP folder) and reinstall it, then install latest CVS (if you wish) run start.bat in MP folder (if you use CVS), and then run the MP setup. Regards Roy
Or, Maybe you should uninstall MP (remove the MP folder) and reinstall it, then install latest CVS (if you wish) run start.bat in...
hi, yesterdayi found this program. first i install framework 2.05 then MP. first i try with setup and everything is good...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Net framework 2.0.5 DE
MP 0.1.3 needs .NET framework 1.1, you can download that from here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en You should also run windows update once installed as there is a service pack & hotfixes for .NET 1.1 .NET 2.0 is required for MP 0.2
MP 0.1.3 needs .NET framework 1.1, you can download that from here...
i've installed net framework 2.0.5 but when i go to install MP i saids that i need to install net frame?? windows xp home and...
Replies
Views
I've just installed MP 0.2 RC2 and can npt get a picture. I have an HP MCE machine with a ATI eHome wonder tv card. I am trying to use the s-video input to get signal from my stb. I have setup all the setings corrextly and added a few test chanels (external). NO PICTURE!! There is one error in my capture log (below). Please...
I've just installed MP 0.2 RC2 and can npt get a picture. I have an HP MCE machine with a ATI eHome wonder tv card. I am trying to...
I've just installed MP 0.2 RC2 and can npt get a picture. I have an HP MCE machine with a ATI eHome wonder tv card. I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Re: Wow, Thanks Do you have a recipe for... Just kidding. :) Glad to see it's working for you now.
Re: Wow, Thanks Do you have a recipe for... Just kidding. :) Glad to see it's working for you now.
Hi I have problem with starting up the MP. This is my hardware config and errorlog. Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
ARGH, okay..... :D Thanks...
ARGH, okay..... :D Thanks...
I installed .NET Framework 2.0 and then I recieved this.... Anybody know why?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Server-client setup DE
Or use a program such as network drive manager.
Or use a program such as network drive manager.
I'm simply trying to setup mediaportal as a server on one computer (wich as the pictures and sound) and start mediaportal as a...
Replies
Views
Fair enough. I haven't tried it for a while, so the exit bug is probably fixed as you say.
Fair enough. I haven't tried it for a while, so the exit bug is probably fixed as you say.
Hi, The last week or so I've been getting quite familiar with the different functions within the wonderful MP. The only thing...
Replies
Views
Hi archy121 Are you running setup/TV/capturecard/edit and try autotuning from there. From initial install it did not work for me neither if that is your problem 8)
Hi archy121 Are you running setup/TV/capturecard/edit and try autotuning from there. From initial install it did not work for...
SETUP -Windows XP Pro sp2 Hotfixed to date -Pinnacle 200e DVB-t card -Pinnacle card drivers only from latest software version...
Replies
Views
Heh, yeh its been a while :P
Heh, yeh its been a while :P
Hi all, I am considering going back to 0.1.3. because 0.2RC2 is to unstable for the daily use (which is ok - it is a test...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot of this. Did what you said and all is grand. Cheers :wink:
thanks a lot of this. Did what you said and all is grand. Cheers :wink:
should I have a .exe set up file available as I can't locate one and so can't install media portal?
Replies
Views
Think I might have figured this one out. Seems like I set the config to 6 hours later and it appears to be working. Only time will tell (no pun intended).
Think I might have figured this one out. Seems like I set the config to 6 hours later and it appears to be working. Only time will...
I'm a newbie with xmltv and must have not had the correct time when first setting up the tvguide portion. I thought it grabbed the...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-25) MediaPortal Skin: Razor Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 - 3.20GHz Memory: 2 GB...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-25) MediaPortal Skin: Razor Windows Version: Windows XP...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-25) MediaPortal Skin: Razor Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom