Installation, configuration support (34 Viewers)

Having trouble installing or configuring MediaPortal?
MP1 MP2 (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1) (1 Viewer) DE
is there any additional information that I might need to post that might help with getting a resolution for this?
is there any additional information that I might need to post that might help with getting a resolution for this?
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-1 MediaPortal Skin: Razor Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't find TV card? DE
Don't bother Seems to have fixed itself somewhere between downloading some new drivers for the card and then re-installing MP again. Ermm, thanks for all your help :roll:
Don't bother Seems to have fixed itself somewhere between downloading some new drivers for the card and then re-installing MP...
I saw somewhere that MP supports our TV card - V-stream PCI. I've just made a clean install of the latest MP, including all...
Replies
Views
I solved this. Apparently the channel list in MP setup and the tv grab conf do not have anything to do with each other in regards to the channel number. I left the channels in conf be 01 to 35 and it works fine. Regards, Rick
I solved this. Apparently the channel list in MP setup and the tv grab conf do not have anything to do with each other in regards...
Hi All, I am unable to use RC4, since some functionality has been removed, or does not work( f.ex. My Burner plugin). So I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, First of all, I don't think you can use the antenna output of your STB if you want to be able to tune channels from within MP. You'll either need to use the CVBS (Composite) or S-Video (SVHS) and audio input of your PVR150. You'll need to add the channels by hand. Make sure you configure it as an external channel via the...
Hi, First of all, I don't think you can use the antenna output of your STB if you want to be able to tune channels from within...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-18) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Log 'Here are my log from startup. Looks fine? But the portal is unusable. Also i have innstalled dx9 again. Should work. And yes, the CPU remains at 15 % or more constantly.... 02/05/2006 23:52:03 MediaPortal is starting up 02/05/2006 23:52:03 Assembly creation time: 18/04/2006 17:44:10 (UTC) 02/05/2006 23:52:03 Set current...
Log 'Here are my log from startup. Looks fine? But the portal is unusable. Also i have innstalled dx9 again. Should work. And...
Hi All! I wanted to use an "old" portable as a mediaportal and i innstalled everything with no problems. However when starting up...
Replies
Views
As of date of 01/05/06, a "who is actually logged in ?"-kind of command is now implemented in scriptedlogon. Hope it will be of some help.
As of date of 01/05/06, a "who is actually logged in ?"-kind of command is now implemented in scriptedlogon. Hope it will be of...
Hi Guys, :-) I want to boost up/optimize the startup of Windows and MP. I have red that ScriptedLogon (in the download-section...
Replies
Views
O
OK - I have just finally had a chance to try some changes to settings to get a tv picture. I have found the settings dialogues but unfortunately there are too many possible options that I don't understand. I have tried many possible changes but never got a picture. What I really need is some help from someone who has a sky settop...
OK - I have just finally had a chance to try some changes to settings to get a tv picture. I have found the settings dialogues...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-18) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Perhaps a stupid question: did you put the PC to sleep yourself, or did you let Powerscheduler put the machine to sleep (after the x minutes of inactivity in MP Home screen?)
Perhaps a stupid question: did you put the PC to sleep yourself, or did you let Powerscheduler put the machine to sleep (after the...
I looked for a solution is this forum, but I did not find anything on the topic... When I schedule a recording and put the PC in...
Replies
Views
toddbailey Can you use this Template, to give us a bigger picture found here. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=6438 And not sure but i guess you mean TV, bad picture quality. Try the latest version of MP with a svn release (follow the instructions on the svn page) found here. http://svn.team-mediaportal.com/...
toddbailey Can you use this Template, to give us a bigger picture found here...
Is there a list of recommended a/v decoders for TV & hauppag PVR 250 capture card? I'm new to mp and get poor or no video while...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-1Cool MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Memory: 2 GB...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-1Cool MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-1Cool MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
It would help us if you could fill in the support template that's stickey-ed at the top of the support forums. In particular, we need to know what remote hardware you have, and what MP version you're running. Sam
It would help us if you could fill in the support template that's stickey-ed at the top of the support forums. In particular, we...
I get a similar error to the one mentioned below whenever I open MediaPortal (configuration or otherwise) See the end of this...
Replies
Views
Can't tell you about 64 support but I believe there are afew users using it on 64 systems, A list of services required would be nice.
Can't tell you about 64 support but I believe there are afew users using it on 64 systems, A list of services required would be nice.
I get the following .NET error when i start Configuration.exe on a new RC4 install. Looks as if something is not set right anyone...
Replies
Views
Use TAB I had the same problem but found out that you can push TAB until the selection box disappers. Then it is on the invisible "OK"... :) I have a fresh installation of RC4 and XP pro and I guess my problem maybe could be related to XPize. That program changes a lot of windows standard icons and animations. At first I also...
Use TAB I had the same problem but found out that you can push TAB until the selection box disappers. Then it is on the invisible...
When i go to add a city, it finds the city, but there's no OK button to confirm that screen?? i have to X out of the box, see the...
Replies
Views
Partially fixed I now have audio on 9,10 and ABC. Not sure if it was broken codecs or problem with config. I removed several "broken" codecs (according to the K-Lite setup program.... and NO I did not install the K-lite pack... just had it tell me if there were broken codecs and remove them). I also audited my setup again...
Partially fixed I now have audio on 9,10 and ABC. Not sure if it was broken codecs or problem with config. I removed several...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-18) MediaPortal Skin: Razor Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Signals found DE
No still no sucsess Changed the wideo codec widtout any sucsess more ideas ? My tv card is an terratec cinergy 400tv and i run RC4
No still no sucsess Changed the wideo codec widtout any sucsess more ideas ? My tv card is an terratec cinergy 400tv...
I cant get my tv to work, the screen is black and the failure message is no signal found ( 'Ingen signaler oppdaget!' in norwegian...
Replies
Views
I don't know about your tuner problem but your Graphic Card is way beyond the requirements. So this could lead to your problem with the OSD.
I don't know about your tuner problem but your Graphic Card is way beyond the requirements. So this could lead to your problem with...
Replies
Views
Ok..will do that later tonight...have included it in other posts, but will gather it all here for easier reading :)
Ok..will do that later tonight...have included it in other posts, but will gather it all here for easier reading :)
Ok, just tried to update MP with latest SVN ...did not work.... Could not start MP or setup/config. So uninstalled MP, rebooted...
Replies
Views
That's why installing divx and xvid codecs only is a good idea. But then you install powerdvd/windvd, more codecs. And finally roxio/nero and another bunch of codecs. But usually these mainstream ones are ok, and do not give any problems. After that lot what other codecs would you want. 8)
That's why installing divx and xvid codecs only is a good idea. But then you install powerdvd/windvd, more codecs. And finally...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4$CVS-21.04.2006- 1:00:20,12 (2006-04-21) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
i recomend you leave it on. But just put 1 minute for the timeshifting ammount. I got this weird buffer error when i turned it off. I recomend you defrag your drive. Should speed it up much. Bye.
i recomend you leave it on. But just put 1 minute for the timeshifting ammount. I got this weird buffer error when i turned it off...
Hi, my MP RC3 runs find but my harddisk is slow so i want to disable timeshifting....but i cant find the button ... ? Any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Install 0.2 RC4 DE
Thanks, I made a clean reinstall and the RC4 works much better (eg starts up faster) than the RC3. I am really happy with it and look forward to the 0.2 Final release 8) . Great work everyone!
Thanks, I made a clean reinstall and the RC4 works much better (eg starts up faster) than the RC3. I am really happy with it and...
I have MP 0.2 RC3 running on my HTPC, do I have to uninstall/delete it before installing RC4 because of any major changes or can I...
Replies
Views
ok, great it will usefull
ok, great it will usefull
Hi Everyone! I'm new to this and i need some help from the experts =). I just installed the Media Portal to my system. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows XP "lite" ? DE
I'm Interested I would be interestedin the ini file. I'm fairly new to the htpc arena though I have been playing with Tivo and XBox mods for awhile now. I had been looking into Meedio until the yahoo announcement yesterday. I want to do a clean install of everything on my htpc box and a minimal xp install would be great. I really...
I'm Interested I would be interestedin the ini file. I'm fairly new to the htpc arena though I have been playing with Tivo and...
Hi, someone knows if there is a way to install a "lite" windows XP OS? I mean with a reduct number of features enabled, just...
Replies
Views
I noticed that the latest build I use is awfully slow. When entering the setup, and going to the TV section to change the TV capture board settings, it all is notably slower than previous builds. Anybody noticed this also ? -------------------------------------- Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2RC3 Skin: blue...
I noticed that the latest build I use is awfully slow. When entering the setup, and going to the TV section to change the TV...
I noticed that the latest build I use is awfully slow. When entering the setup, and going to the TV section to change the TV...
Replies
Views
using the Configuration.exe you can set the location, where MP looks for your files: Movies -> Movie Folders Music -> Music Folders Picture -> Picture Folders Press the "Add" button in every dialog and navigate to the folder where you have your music, pictures, movies. Then MP will find them.
using the Configuration.exe you can set the location, where MP looks for your files: Movies -> Movie Folders Music -> Music...
hi there, ive installed this software on my pc at home and it runs very well considering im running a P4 1.7ghz but i can never...
Replies
Views
running start.bat after each daily update consistently report that it can't find files. Specifically it complains about MpegVideo.dll , MpegAudio.dll and Mpeg2DecFilter.ax any suggestions? tfd
running start.bat after each daily update consistently report that it can't find files. Specifically it complains about...
running start.bat after each daily update consistently report that it can't find files. Specifically it complains about...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Daily SVN Updates. DE
only the last one, as svn snapshot contains all changes made from latest full release. rgs, pirlone
only the last one, as svn snapshot contains all changes made from latest full release. rgs, pirlone
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC3$CVS-16.04.2006-12:11:20,14 (2006-04-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC3$CVS-15.04.2006-10:21:25,38 (2006-04-15) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: AMD Sempron...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC3$CVS-15.04.2006-10:21:25,38 (2006-04-15) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC3$CVS-15.04.2006-10:21:25,38 (2006-04-15) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
If it is trying too write a divx file, that would cause major headache for your cpu. When you say you have tried changing it, can you be more specific about where you are trying to alter the setting, ie MPsetup\tv or is it elsewhere. ps is this option set in the cards own software. 8)
If it is trying too write a divx file, that would cause major headache for your cpu. When you say you have tried changing it, can...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
cheers mate will try it tomorrow, will let you know how i get on
cheers mate will try it tomorrow, will let you know how i get on
Hi folks - First, thanks to all of those who did all the great work on getting RC3 together. Now for my needy user bit :)...
Replies
Views
Tried the latest svn and problem remains. Thanks anyway. As suggested by Paranoid Delusion, I'll use Blue Two and see what'd happen. Per FlipGer, I did see in the log that the failure has somoething to do with VMR9. I'll fina a newer PC and try R3 on it. Thanks to you all.
Tried the latest svn and problem remains. Thanks anyway. As suggested by Paranoid Delusion, I'll use Blue Two and see what'd...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC3 (2006-03-1Cool MediaPortal Skin: MetalMedia Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom