MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC (4 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC.
I'm not complaining (much) that TVservice fails if the db goes down, the problem is how badly it goes down. Continuing to record is a reasonable option, though one I'd prefer is stopping at the last stop time it grabbed from the db because a full drive is never good. It's needing to reboot the entire PC to clear the error. I needed...
I'm not complaining (much) that TVservice fails if the db goes down, the problem is how badly it goes down. Continuing to record is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Phenom II...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Pinnacle Stargate Dual DVB-S locks up with 1.2 RC1 No worries - I'm just happy your card works again for you! :) Setting thread to "no bug"...
Re: AW: Pinnacle Stargate Dual DVB-S locks up with 1.2 RC1 No worries - I'm just happy your card works again for you! :)...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide 1.2.0.0 Windows Version: WIN 7 SP1 X64 CPU Type: Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
Hi Ray. Not sure why the logs are showing the timeshifting path as D:\?? I had actually set both recording and timeshifting to D:\Recorded TV (it was getting late:)). This morning when I noticed I changed it to D:\Timeshifting Record path was and is set to D:\Recorded TV Thanks for the info mate. Cheers, Mick.
Hi Ray. Not sure why the logs are showing the timeshifting path as D:\?? I had actually set both recording and timeshifting to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP & Default Windows Version: Win7 32-bit Hi Guy's For various reasons...
Replies
Views
no bug - everything works as expected but you must watch the video to the complete end (or at least more than 80%) to get the watched flag. this value will become configurable in 1.3.0.
no bug - everything works as expected but you must watch the video to the complete end (or at least more than 80%) to get the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: 7 x64 sp1 CPU Type: i5 2400s HDD: intell ssd 40 gb...
Replies
Views
Helios61, elliottmc, Vasilich, mm1352000 :) Can we get this new behavior written down into a detailed description? Then we could add it to future release in mantis and see if a developer is willing to code the change. :)
Helios61, elliottmc, Vasilich, mm1352000 :) Can we get this new behavior written down into a detailed description? Then we could...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: i3 540 HDD: 120GB 2,5"...
Replies
Views
AW: Error: Mediaportal stopped working Thank you.
AW: Error: Mediaportal stopped working Thank you.
Hi guys, I dont think this is specific to 1.2 RC but while using mediaportal I every so often get a popup that mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Good moring mm! Thanks for having another look. In the config I don't set it to grab EPG whilst timeshifting. I always set it to grab whilst idle. I can't remember why now I do this, but I think there may have been a problem a couple of years back and I just set it up as I have been used to doing. It froze again last night, and...
Good moring mm! Thanks for having another look. In the config I don't set it to grab EPG whilst timeshifting. I always set it to...
Hi Guys, I have had this problem three times today where I can watch a TV show for a while, bring up the TV guide and select...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know mate. I've actually been testing this tonight and got several crashes with my test show then all of a sudden it started working :S Reverted to my original Reclock config and it still worked! Really very odd. I'm running at 50Hz so I don't think it's the 60Hz thing. A little more testing then bed...
Thanks for letting me know mate. I've actually been testing this tonight and got several crashes with my test show then all of a...
I played an mp4 video I'd downloaded earlier with OnlineVideos and MP crashed with a Windows error box in the middle of the screen...
Replies
Views
I wasn't sure if the logs would help (or if there would be any) as I was having error installing Directx and not MP. Anyway, I had uninstalled all of MP and then did a fresh reinstall. That worked. So the problem is now resolved. Thanks for all the inputs.
I wasn't sure if the logs would help (or if there would be any) as I was having error installing Directx and not MP. Anyway, I had...
Hello all I am trying to upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2RC. The idea is to get the Hauppauge Colossus card working. When I try to...
Replies
Views
No problem. I'll set the thread to "not reproducible".
No problem. I'll set the thread to "not reproducible".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Win 7 MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Stop ist not...
Replies
Views
Marking as no-bug. Plugin bugs should be reported to plugin devs. Ideally bugs here should be reproducible with all third party plugins disabled (ie. using debug mode)
Marking as no-bug. Plugin bugs should be reported to plugin devs. Ideally bugs here should be reproducible with all third party...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: W7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: AMD 5000+ BE HDD...
Replies
Views
thanks for the feedback. set to "no bug"
thanks for the feedback. set to "no bug"
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Avalon, ... Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100 MHz)...
Replies
Views
You only need that loopback adapter if you don't have a lan connection.
You only need that loopback adapter if you don't have a lan connection.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Perfectly good advice. That did the trick :thx:
Perfectly good advice. That did the trick :thx:
I have gotten a strange problem after upgrade from 1.1.3 (which ran for many months without issue). When starting MediaPortal TV I...
Replies
Views
Thread topic set to "No bug"
Thread topic set to "No bug"
Since I upgraded to 1.2.0 RC (from 1.1.3), I can't display any recordings made by Mediaportal on the computer connected to the TV...
Replies
Views
Hi and welcome MTimmermans Could you please post the updated tuning detail file -->here<--. That is the dedicated forum section that we use for accepting updated tuning details. :thx:
Hi and welcome MTimmermans Could you please post the updated tuning detail file -->here<--. That is the dedicated forum section...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 rc1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: win7 ultimate 64bit CPU Type: e-350 HDD: 60gb ssd...
Replies
Views
Ok, I installed MP 1.2.0.0 RC on another PC and guess what... on this PC using the mouse shows the button bar. I think I'll uninstall MP on the PC which has the problem and then reinstall it. I'll keep you informed wether or not it works. Sebastiii: I use the default skin. I use the default program for playing video. I even ran MP...
Ok, I installed MP 1.2.0.0 RC on another PC and guess what... on this PC using the mouse shows the button bar. I think I'll...
When playing a movie, the mouse wil not bring up the bar on the top of the screen. So I cannot pause or stop a movie. I...
Replies
Views
Cool. Was just confused by that log, but you obviously know what's going on ;)
Cool. Was just confused by that log, but you obviously know what's going on ;)
To try and eliminate any problems, I stopped TVService and checked it wasn't running in TaskScheduler. However, MP1.2RC install...
Replies
Views
My beers gone, any refill available lol.
My beers gone, any refill available lol.
Hi there, after the update to 1.2 (beta) the MCE Remote will not work :-( also the MPTray.exe did not worked with my MCE Remote...
Replies
Views
no i don't but will download and try i tried quickly with transedit and it seems to correctly distinguish between real and "fake" encrypted channels. also, it finds as FTA some channels that are usually encrypted but not atm
no i don't but will download and try i tried quickly with transedit and it seems to correctly distinguish between real and "fake"...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Atom D330 HDD...
Replies
Views
Yep done :) Thanks.
Yep done :) Thanks.
Hi all I just downloaded and installed MP1.2.0 and I have been running into a little problem. When ever I try to load an iso...
Replies
Views
After manually clearing my browser cache and windows temp folder my third download from the same link succeeded in getting me the correct sized file and it upgraded my 1.2beta to 1.2RC seamlessly. :thx:
After manually clearing my browser cache and windows temp folder my third download from the same link succeeded in getting me the...
I downloaded the installer twice and on both occasions I am getting nsis error (see attached screen shot) when I try to install...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom