My Emulators (4 Viewers)

Haven't been using this plugin for a while, and last i checked, it had some database problems if i used to many emulators/roms or something, maybe it was the combination of traditional PC games and roms? But as i read in a few posts here now, it supports compressed roms, what are the benefits of that? Can you include coverart etc in...
Haven't been using this plugin for a while, and last i checked, it had some database problems if i used to many emulators/roms or...
UPDATE Source code attached. Happy programming :) Better late than never I always say. WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING...
Replies
Views
thank you :D
thank you :D
hi I'm still using mediaportal 0.2.something , so I'm looking for my emulators v2.0! My htpc is pretty old so I don't want...
Replies
Views
On my Win7/MP1.2A system, I've got myEmulators 3.5 installed and configured via MP Config, but when I select it in MP, I just get an empty screen apart from (depending on which .xml I use) "Missing Label" errors. Even the sidemenu is blank. If anyone could help me get this working that'd be great. I've attached some logs showing...
On my Win7/MP1.2A system, I've got myEmulators 3.5 installed and configured via MP Config, but when I select it in MP, I just get...
On my Win7/MP1.2A system, I've got myEmulators 3.5 installed and configured via MP Config, but when I select it in MP, I just get...
Replies
Views
AW: ZSNES starts, roms don't Thanks for your reply, Your solution works. But I'd like to start the ROMs from the Emulator window, because I want to use different Emulators and with your solution the roms aren't ordered by Emulators. But meantime I could define my problem more precisely: I have a (primary) PC Monitor and a (secondary)...
AW: ZSNES starts, roms don't Thanks for your reply, Your solution works. But I'd like to start the ROMs from the Emulator window...
Hello Everybody, I've installed Mediaportal 1.1.3 and the plugin my Emulators. Furthermore I have installed ZSNES and Project64...
Replies
Views
Happy for you ;-) I use advmenu / advmame since a long time because it run in my mame cab ! Using mame on a TV is... different.
Happy for you ;-) I use advmenu / advmame since a long time because it run in my mame cab ! Using mame on a TV is... different.
-/-
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 game database DE
ok, I am at a bit of a loss here, I have box art for all of my roms they are either in jpg/png format. When Viewing the game details I cannot drag and drop the images to the box art pane under game info. Is there something that I am missing?
ok, I am at a bit of a loss here, I have box art for all of my roms they are either in jpg/png format. When Viewing the game...
for quite a while now I have been trying to dig up info on how to get the game database to populate, is there a way to automate...
Replies
Views
Thank you, this works, but I added the following line to the .bat files launching my PC games: taskkill /IM cmd.exe /F This will kill the unnecessary cmd.exe after the game has been closed. The batch files are quite an effective way to launch games. On my system I use the following to switch my primary display (allows the game...
Thank you, this works, but I added the following line to the .bat files launching my PC games: taskkill /IM cmd.exe /F This...
Hey guys I don't know if computer games are working for your unofficial myemulators but mine never did. I did find a work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Configuration Error DE
Bump... Anyone have any idea? I have 1.12 installed and used the mpei installer. I setup the emulator fine, hit save. Then re-open and try to go to game database and I get a crash immediately. Thanks
Bump... Anyone have any idea? I have 1.12 installed and used the mpei installer. I setup the emulator fine, hit save. Then...
I have installed the plugin just fine, but when I try to configure it, the following error comes up... What have I done wrong...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thumbnail Problem DE
AW: Thumbnail Problem Aswell it is not possible to add thumbs via the config tool... Meanwhile I found a solution. Just update to the plugin from this one: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/inofficial-new-release-major-updates-now-code-73900/
AW: Thumbnail Problem Aswell it is not possible to add thumbs via the config tool... Meanwhile I found a solution. Just update to...
Hello Community, I have a problem with Thumbnails. I am only using PC Games and the Thumbnails doesnt work. I put a picture in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installation Help DE
ah! now that does the job!! Why not change the original file? That should make life easier.. :thx:
ah! now that does the job!! Why not change the original file? That should make life easier.. :thx:
I am having a hard time figuring out how to install myemulator. I am running windwos 7 and have the newest version of MP. If...
Replies
Views
Hi I upped a couple of 1080p MAME backdrops here: Last additions - Home Theater Backdrops I'm open to requests if someone has a favorite game. The scanlines in the screens are added in Photoshop, but they make the pictures look much better. Emph
Hi I upped a couple of 1080p MAME backdrops here: Last additions - Home Theater Backdrops I'm open to requests if someone has...
Hi I upped a couple of 1080p MAME backdrops here: Last additions - Home Theater Backdrops I'm open to requests if someone has...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OFBD Scraper DE
I'm having the same problem. Or rather; It seems like I am able to get the descriptions to myemulators, but not the pictures..
I'm having the same problem. Or rather; It seems like I am able to get the descriptions to myemulators, but not the pictures..
Hi at all. This Program parse the ogdb and mobygame site for game covers and titles for myEmulators. I hope that will be...
Replies
Views
I've posted an mpi package to the new download section, so as soon as it is approved I will change the link in the first post. EDIT: Here it is: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/games-fun/my-emulators
I've posted an mpi package to the new download section, so as soon as it is approved I will change the link in the first post...
Hi, I can't find the download for MyEmulators anywhere! Is it discontinued or misplaced? The link in the main article is dead...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 lost everything DE
anyone out there having such a nightmare as me?? this looks like a superb pluginand have had a few goes at but every it ends in the same result everytime! i cant add edit or adapt any of the emulators after the update to the inofficial updatethen it just overrites my PC games and now i cant add anything whatso ever! help me!
anyone out there having such a nightmare as me?? this looks like a superb pluginand have had a few goes at but every it ends in...
anyone out there having such a nightmare as me?? this looks like a superb pluginand have had a few goes at but every it ends in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MAME roms XML DE
MediaPortal Configuration->Plugins->MyEmulators->Config->Game Database->Import/Export Cheers
MediaPortal Configuration->Plugins->MyEmulators->Config->Game Database->Import/Export Cheers
OK after MUCH labouring I have _finally_ got the data from mame 1.3.2 xml into MyEmulators and I upload it hear in the hopes that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help please. DE
Hi use this use this plugin that is very good.i Have A problem.me all games run fine, but the assassins creed error.me me says the system can not find the file specified. It is only with this game and the path of the executable is bien.y the game works well without MediaPortal. sorry for the translation but I use google and I do not...
Hi use this use this plugin that is very good.i Have A problem.me all games run fine, but the assassins creed error.me me says the...
Hi use this use this plugin that is very good.i Have A problem.me all games run fine, but the assassins creed error.me me says the...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply. I rebuilt my machin ewith Windows 7 Setup and all is working fine now with the same database, so it must have been something on my machine.
Sorry for the late reply. I rebuilt my machin ewith Windows 7 Setup and all is working fine now with the same database, so it must...
I have used myEmulators in the past, but stopped usingit as i found it a pain to add games to. I saw there is a new version that...
Replies
Views
If you downloaded the version from the My Emulators post than it is version 3.2 or 3.1.1 something around there. I would either try version 3.5 (The unofficial one) it may solve your problem, or post your problem to that thread so the guy developing the new one will implement what you want in the next release. Here is a link to the...
If you downloaded the version from the My Emulators post than it is version 3.2 or 3.1.1 something around there. I would either...
Hi, I tested my emulators this weekend and it is very nice. I have one 'problem' When I go to emulators I see my pc games...
Replies
Views
Hi Atreides, I really like ZSNES and I don't care much about the bars. My settings are: Custom resolution 1920x1080 (native resolution of my TV), stretch disabled (keep aspect-ratio), Filters enabled (Super eagle) Still, there is a bar of about 50px on top and bottom. This happens with or without MP. I have a notebook running a...
Hi Atreides, I really like ZSNES and I don't care much about the bars. My settings are: Custom resolution 1920x1080 (native...
Anyone else have this issue? I seem to have no problem connected to a monitor, but when I'm connected to my HDTV, if I try to make...
Replies
Views
I found it. It looks like the executable filename's extension-part has to be lowercase. After I changed the filename from MK4.EXE to MK4.exe, I could add the game. I have reproduced this with many other applications as well. Nevertheless, could someone else please cross-check this so we could file a bug report? Thanks a lot and...
I found it. It looks like the executable filename's extension-part has to be lowercase. After I changed the filename from MK4.EXE...
Hi everyone! I am trying to add my first PC-Game to myEmulators. However after I chose the executable and entered a name for...
Replies
Views
The fix is now implemented in the official version.
The fix is now implemented in the official version.
Hi, I found a Bug in MyEmulators: When you use the new option "Only show PC games" (version 3.2) it is not possible to start a...
Replies
Views
Why not close the game with your game controller instead (just use xpadder to map a "hold this button, push this button" sequence to do alt + f4). In my case, I use xpadder to map a sequence to my game controller that calls a ahk executable which will basically taskkill any emulation process (have to hold down both triggers and then...
Why not close the game with your game controller instead (just use xpadder to map a "hold this button, push this button" sequence...
Thanks for a great plugin :thx: I've noticed a strange behavior with this plugin. I've mapped a stop button on my remote to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How do you install? DE
Nevermind. You have to use the old installer. I was trying to use the new V2 installer.
Nevermind. You have to use the old installer. I was trying to use the new V2 installer.
How do you install this?:S
Replies
Views
Did you solved that already? Have you tried <define>#imgpath:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\myEmulators\screenshots\#selecteditem\</define> at the beginning of the xml file (there are other <define>, so along with them) then just put <imagepath>#imgpath</imagepath> it may work, if not, put this into a label what...
Did you solved that already? Have you tried <define>#imgpath:C:\ProgramData\Team...
Updated April 24-09: All views are now completed! Bugs fixed...hopefully! Here is my edited version of myEmulators. It's meant...
Replies
Views
Nephilim, If you still look for a solution I think I got it.... Well oke maybe there is still some work to do but I think I can help you on the way I'm not a programmer but still I try to help in any way I can... by testing and research. Here is a link white the codes to help you to create the plug-in... CodeProject: CBR/CBZ...
Nephilim, If you still look for a solution I think I got it.... Well oke maybe there is still some work to do but I think I can...
It surprises me that there hasn't been a plugin that has been specifically designed for this, but we make do with what we have...
Replies
Views
I had to reinstall 3.1.1 of my emulators and then copy over the files to get the unofficial myemulators to work. Also, I got rid of my old database. I know that seems like a nightmare but the unofficial release has a scrapper that can find almost every games data for you. Also, to get dolphin to work put /e %ROM% in the...
I had to reinstall 3.1.1 of my emulators and then copy over the files to get the unofficial myemulators to work. Also, I got rid...
Hello, i just cant seem to get this to update the database withmy pc games? just stays blank ran through the instructions like 20+...
Replies
Views
Not free, but very cheap and working flawless. Check Pinnacle Game Profiler
Not free, but very cheap and working flawless. Check Pinnacle Game Profiler
Anyone know of a good gamepad mapper that is free for Windows 7? Seems as if xpadder 5.3 will not run in Windows 7 (it actually...
Replies
Views
It appears to be a database error. WHen I deleted the database file, the error was gone. It returns sometimes, but that is due to configuraion errors on my part.... learning this stuff now :) [edit] I think I found out what happened. I did not read the installation text propperly. I downloade the update and ran that. It...
It appears to be a database error. WHen I deleted the database file, the error was gone. It returns sometimes, but that is due to...
Hi there, Thank you for this awsome plugin. I tend to get this working asap. I am a bit new with emulators and roms, but I think...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I recently got a huge list of mame roms, and they are named in the rom name format (i.e. marvel vs capcom 2 is mvc2) I know mamewah has the ability to change the names of the rom to the normal name (mame listxml > list.xml) and I have tried that and loaded the xml file to myemulators but this did now change the names. As...
Hey guys, I recently got a huge list of mame roms, and they are named in the rom name format (i.e. marvel vs capcom 2 is mvc2) I...
Hey guys, I recently got a huge list of mame roms, and they are named in the rom name format (i.e. marvel vs capcom 2 is mvc2) I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help on how I get all the info for each game. It shows up in mame but not here in the emulator all I get is a list of the file names, all the games play ok but I would like the rest of the information. Is there any way to get thumbnails form the web for each game automatically tried one with out any luck?:thx:
Can anyone help on how I get all the info for each game. It shows up in mame but not here in the emulator all I get is a list of...
Can anyone help on how I get all the info for each game. It shows up in mame but not here in the emulator all I get is a list of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom