My Emulators (10 Viewers)

Works perfectly :) Thanks!
Works perfectly :) Thanks!
Hi, Wondering if anyone has any tips for fixing this issue. I launch Skyrim (steam game) through SKSE to use mods. The behavior I...
Replies
Views
many thanks! Works
many thanks! Works
Hi together, i just installed mame and my emulators to play a little pac man and donkey kong. :-) The my emulator streamped mp...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebGames (1 Viewer) DE
Great! Thank you! Meanwhile I got the idea to use Cmd.Exe as emulator and use .Bat files as ROM as a workaround :-D
Great! Thank you! Meanwhile I got the idea to use Cmd.Exe as emulator and use .Bat files as ROM as a workaround :-D
Hi, is it somehow possible to start a browser site from my emulators? Because I would like to add some webcam cames to open in...
Replies
Views
Hey pals! I used a wild guess option to go fullscreen and PCSX2 gave me the correct ones! You can get it entering any crap on command line (shortcut line) That's weird, but all the options starts with double minus So to go fullscreen add --fullscreen and presto :D Now I hope to find the way for immidiate shutdown of the emulator...
Hey pals! I used a wild guess option to go fullscreen and PCSX2 gave me the correct ones! You can get it entering any crap on...
Hey all, I have been trying to get PCSX2 to go on my emulators, no luck so far. I found this thread here which is usefull to...
Replies
Views
That worked. After removing and adding the emulator the files have been filterred. Regards Bio
That worked. After removing and adding the emulator the files have been filterred. Regards Bio
Hi, within my emulators 2 settings for emulators I've set the filters like "*.smc" for SNES games. But the importer also gets *jpg...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply. It sounds like the emulators aren't configured correctly. Can you post your mediaportal.log and confirm which emulators you are using please.
Sorry for the late reply. It sounds like the emulators aren't configured correctly. Can you post your mediaportal.log and confirm...
I have 3 emulators setup (NES, SNES, and Nintendo 64). None of them will work in MediaPortal. All of the games appear but they will...
Replies
Views
Ok, habe mittlerweile herausgefunden das es ein Problem des Spiels ist. Durch Zuweisung von nur 2 Prozessoren für den Prozess im Taskmanager wird dieser komischerweise jetzt immer ordnungsgemäß beendet. Da muss man erst mal drauf kommen:barefoot: Jetzt muss ich nur noch überlegen wie ich dem Powerschedule beibringe, nich immer zur...
Ok, habe mittlerweile herausgefunden das es ein Problem des Spiels ist. Durch Zuweisung von nur 2 Prozessoren für den Prozess im...
Wie schon der Überschrift zu entnehmen, nach Beendigung eines Spiels (In diesem Fall Ducktales) beendet sich der Prozess des Spiels...
Replies
Views
Here is it, if can help you - Big Thnx
Here is it, if can help you - Big Thnx
Hi, I setup My emulators to start PCSX2. In mediaportal plugin setings game start, but when open MP and start game from MP game...
Replies
Views
Good advice. There are many, MANY conveniences I'd like to add to the program, but I'm trying to focus on functionality first. This program is written in windows batch and I'm struggling with its limitations. in·i·tial·ize Set to the value or put in the condition appropriate to the start of an operation You may be right about...
Good advice. There are many, MANY conveniences I'd like to add to the program, but I'm trying to focus on functionality first...
Hi everyone. I thought maybe users here could use something like RoM-Jacket. I'm considering adding support for MediaPortal and the...
Replies
Views
In case anyone else uses the AMPed skin, grabbing the XML files from the DefaultWide skin and dropping them in gives an acceptably good UI. It's not perfect, but it works fine and looks decent. Thanks again for your help to get me up and running. Great plugin!
In case anyone else uses the AMPed skin, grabbing the XML files from the DefaultWide skin and dropping them in gives an acceptably...
First question: I'm new to this plugin. What does the invalid or missing emulators2.xml error message mean and how do I fix it? I...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for coming back with a useful overview. I have it working now (I think!) but will check back if any further issues arise. Peter
Many thanks for coming back with a useful overview. I have it working now (I think!) but will check back if any further issues...
All Wondering if there's a set-up walkthrough or any documentation on how to get going with MyEmulators2? I've been through this...
Replies
Views
To clear all emulator and game info you need to delete (or rename) the database at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\Emulators2_v1.db3 and delete the image folder at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Emulators 2 If you want to reset all options back to their defaults delete the options file at...
To clear all emulator and game info you need to delete (or rename) the database at C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi everyone, I´ve got two questions concerning MyEmulators 2: 1. Looks like i´ve messed ME2 up....how can it be reset (simple de-...
Replies
Views
Hi I have now install My Emulator 2 on my HTPC I have import the games but I have a question What skins have support for My Emulator 2?? I did try to add My Emulator 2 to Mustayaluca editor but it get error when I try to save. I did even try Avalon that it say it have support for ME2 but I can't see it in the menu (and it was...
Hi I have now install My Emulator 2 on my HTPC I have import the games but I have a question What skins have support for My...
Hi I have now install My Emulator 2 on my HTPC I have import the games but I have a question What skins have support for My...
Replies
Views
This will be fixed in the next version, I was doing something silly with the status icons and running out of handles (not memory, contrary to the exception)
This will be fixed in the next version, I was doing something silly with the status icons and running out of handles (not memory...
Hi, first of all, thanks a lot for your time put into this plugin, I cant wait to get everything running in my living room! I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 small screen DE
Nice one SystemSpecs, it worked! Now full screen and looks soooo much better :) If you're ever in Manchester I'll buy you a beer!
Nice one SystemSpecs, it worked! Now full screen and looks soooo much better :) If you're ever in Manchester I'll buy you a beer!
My Emulators 2 plugin starts ok but screen too small (doesn't fit screen). Any way to change this?
Replies
Views
The 'exits on escape key' tells the plugin to send the esc key to close the emulator when you press the mapped key (NOT close the emulator on the escape key, I need to make this clearer;) ) - this option is only needed for epsxe as far as I'm aware and should be unchecked for all of your emulators. You can map a key to close...
The 'exits on escape key' tells the plugin to send the esc key to close the emulator when you press the mapped key (NOT close the...
Hello Everybody, Iam working with MyEmulators2, it works already very fine, with all joypas config and starting but i can't...
Replies
Views
New version now released :) , new thread started here. This thread is now closed
New version now released :) , new thread started here. This thread is now closed
Emulators 2 beta - 19/08/2012 Beta version now released - view change-log below for details. There have been many database...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal is supposed to pop back up to the front when the game exits, can you try enabling 'Suspend MediaPortal' in the emulator config - this will hide MP when the emulator is running and show it again when it exits, it might force it to get focus. I will install pcsx2 and see if I can reproduce.
MediaPortal is supposed to pop back up to the front when the game exits, can you try enabling 'Suspend MediaPortal' in the emulator...
so for background I'm using my emulator 2 as a front and library for my ps2 iso's. I'm using pcsx2 and its working great. I've got...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know that in latest svn dolphin itself can pair wiimotes on the fly. (y) bye.
Just to let you know that in latest svn dolphin itself can pair wiimotes on the fly. (y) bye.
Made a simple solution to pair up WiiMotes before starting emulation, found here...
Replies
Views
If I remember rightly, ZSnes doesn't close properly with Alt + F4 which is what the plugin sends when you press the mapped key. I think it does have it's own internal setting for mapping a key to close though so you can use that. NOTE you currently need to set it to a different key to the one mapped within the plugin if you use the...
If I remember rightly, ZSnes doesn't close properly with Alt + F4 which is what the plugin sends when you press the mapped key. I...
Hello everyone, I have had a bit of a read through and still cannot seem to find anyone else posting up about this issue I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ive been meaning to release a new version of universal game loader that is much more reliable and integrates more stuff. I just haven't had time to finish it up. Its in alpha stage right now, but if anyone wants to try it out let me know and Ill give a link to it. In my opinion its miles ahead of the current version linked to...
Hi, Ive been meaning to release a new version of universal game loader that is much more reliable and integrates more stuff. I just...
sorry still having truble setting up my game emulators. i went to the page that shows you how to set up each game emulator but i...
Replies
Views
Figured it out, when I switched my brain on after a break. :-)
Figured it out, when I switched my brain on after a break. :-)
Hi all, I have been using My Emulators with Mame32 v090u1 and loving it! My question is if I have a rom, for example cabal.zip...
Replies
Views
Disregard, meant to post this in the emulators 2 thread
Disregard, meant to post this in the emulators 2 thread
First off I know there are too many unofficial releases already but I have been intending to release this for a while. I am happy...
Replies
Views
Im starting fifa 13 from Media portal without problems (with the stop media option disabled in myemulator2 config), if origin is your problem why dont you try add origin to windows startup (with te "remindme" option enabled). If you are using a remote you should map the tab key to some remote button (i use the xbox joystick and...
Im starting fifa 13 from Media portal without problems (with the stop media option disabled in myemulator2 config), if origin is...
Hey Everyone! I've been trying to get this to work, but I simply can't. Maybe someone had the same issue before. I want to start...
Replies
Views
Allright, nice.. Yep, that's the latest one.. I'm having that option selected without a problem.. However, it's solved in your case! :)
Allright, nice.. Yep, that's the latest one.. I'm having that option selected without a problem.. However, it's solved in your...
Hi I have a problem ussing emulators 2. The front and back-covers are saved with 4 pixels height (see screenshot). I tried to...
Replies
Views
I tired the above but didnt have much luck with the software. I did how ever use the tip about turning off the looking for drivers online. And that dropped the sync time down to less than 10 sec for two remotes and that was cool. I still use the Gui for ease of sync so again kids and wife can do it by just pressing button one and two...
I tired the above but didnt have much luck with the software. I did how ever use the tip about turning off the looking for drivers...
I've gotten My Emulator set up to work with Dolphin (and it's working well), but I am trying to find a good autopair solution for...
Replies
Views
Yes, the emulator is installed locally
Yes, the emulator is installed locally
Hi All, Currently I have my roms stored on the machine that I use for running emulators. This machine is on my wired LAN and I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Only PC games DE
There's an option for this in the Emulators 2 Options tab named "start With.
There's an option for this in the Emulators 2 Options tab named "start With.
Hi All, Having on my HTPC just PC games and no roms/emulators at all, how can I set the plugin in order to go direclty to the...
Replies
Views
I think I've spotted this bug, it's caused by trying to cache the 5000+ entries before committing to the database leading to a lot of memory usage. Should be fixed in next version - only workaround in the meantime is to import in batches by removing some of the files from the rom directory, importing, then pasting removed files and...
I think I've spotted this bug, it's caused by trying to cache the 5000+ entries before committing to the database leading to a lot...
I am unsure what exactly is causing this issue, as there is absolutely nothing written in any logs that I could find (able to up...
Replies
Views
You can make a .bat file to launch game, loop while game exe is running, then restart MP when exe process isn't found anymore. Something like this (replace fifa path, exe and process with the good ones, as I don't have the game, it's just random names): rem launch game "D:\Jeux\FIFA13\fifa13.exe" rem loop while fifa is running...
You can make a .bat file to launch game, loop while game exe is running, then restart MP when exe process isn't found anymore...
Hey Everyone! Thanks for the great plugin! However, whenever I start i.e. Fifa13 via the plugin and then exit the game, Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom