Older releases (7 Viewers)

Hello Tilman, Welcome to MediaPortal and the forum:) Your description is accurate that nothing is scanned if #1 is unchecked.(y) This would more be a feature request and I might move your posting to that section. Unfortunately I will also have to reject the request. The reason is that we are using the TVServer part (TVE 3) as a...
Hello Tilman, Welcome to MediaPortal and the forum:) Your description is accurate that nothing is scanned if #1 is unchecked.(y)...
: Description In TV Server configuration, TV Servers/NAME/DVB-S it is possible to "Scan for channels" although #1 is unchecked...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: "ReImport Share" does not delete in the DB renamed or deleted files Deleting or renaming a file now works perfectly. About the new fonctionality, it works too. Btw, I very thank you for this one. There is just a small bug, I'll open a new thread, it will be easier to folow for everyone, as this thread is fixed. Cheers.
Re: AW: "ReImport Share" does not delete in the DB renamed or deleted files Deleting or renaming a file now works perfectly...
Hi, Albert, it seems you're not bugfree ;) I tried to rename a video, reimport share, and then, the new name appears and the...
Replies
Views
I switched to the branch correct branchand applied the patch. Seems to be pretty stable. Have been using it in a multiseat setup for about a week now, no issues with any other channels, so it seems the patch does not influence anything else. So far, so good. I had one issue where i had to hardware-reset my tv tuner (Cinergy S2 USB)...
I switched to the branch correct branchand applied the patch. Seems to be pretty stable. Have been using it in a multiseat setup...
I have a 7231 BDA tuner installed on a Win7 64bit system. My Antenna has 2 LNB and points to Astra 19,2E and HotBird 13,0E, so I...
Replies
Views
Thank you, it's working!
Thank you, it's working!
Hello, since my last SVN update on the 1. October MP 2 doesn't work anymore.... I get the error "Mediaportal 2 stoped working -...
Replies
Views
Hi, I couldn't figure out why some recordings were 'randomly' not being made until I found a message in ServerError.log that said "Illegal characters in path". I had selected '%title% - %channel% - %date% - %start%' as the format for recordings and I was getting some strange file names like 'ВєюАЭY_њ - PRIME - 2017-10-29 - 6_00...
Hi, I couldn't figure out why some recordings were 'randomly' not being made until I found a message in ServerError.log that said...
Hi, I couldn't figure out why some recordings were 'randomly' not being made until I found a message in ServerError.log that said...
Replies
Views
In the "videos" area "filter by" is not actually filtering but grouping so I think "group by" is more accurate. Filtering implies that things are hidden.
In the "videos" area "filter by" is not actually filtering but grouping so I think "group by" is more accurate. Filtering implies...
In the "videos" area "filter by" is not actually filtering but grouping so I think "group by" is more accurate. Filtering implies...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have Windows 8.1 and using MP2a4. If i press "Delete encrypted channels", only a small windows comes, but after 5 minutes nothing happend.
Hi, i have Windows 8.1 and using MP2a4. If i press "Delete encrypted channels", only a small windows comes, but after 5 minutes...
Hi, i have Windows 8.1 and using MP2a4. If i press "Delete encrypted channels", only a small windows comes, but after 5 minutes...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom