OnlineVideos (21 Viewers)

I'll see if I can improve that. For starters, you could hit the "play" button, and then (in Windows Media Player) get the properties of the video.
I'll see if I can improve that. For starters, you could hit the "play" button, and then (in Windows Media Player) get the...
Hi all, With the help of doskabouter i mannaged to create a sitefor online videos. The problem is that the streams are in MMS...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CastUp hoster DE
the url is all i need, i have a script that do all the rest (categories, videolist, etc.) Thanks Oshri
the url is all i need, i have a script that do all the rest (categories, videolist, etc.) Thanks Oshri
Hello all, In israel almost all of the VOD sites use CastUp Is there a possibility to write a util for this hoster? I can try to...
Replies
Views
Yep, that fixed the problem for me ... at least for watching the "The Event" episode 9 in 720p tonight. I maintained 2% but set timeout to 30 secs. I did not have a single stutter during the whole show. :thx:
Yep, that fixed the problem for me ... at least for watching the "The Event" episode 9 in 720p tonight. I maintained 2% but set...
Hi, I sometimes get the error no URL when trying to play some files from svtplay with onlinevideos 0.25. It has worked sometimes...
Replies
Views
What i can see then you have right about that, but maby there is some solution in the near future or it's posible to find one together with StefanN. I'm not a programer i just saw the thred question and then i fond this site that i linked to.
What i can see then you have right about that, but maby there is some solution in the near future or it's posible to find one...
I can see a lot of requests about TV4 Play - tv4play.se but there seem to be no working solution. Perhaps we can fix something...
Replies
Views
Re : Add channel for live TV Great, it works very well !!! Thanks !!!! ;)
Re : Add channel for live TV Great, it works very well !!! Thanks !!!! ;)
Hi, I would like to add a channel with a url rtmp which requires parameters of the player swf. It's possible ? Thanks !
Replies
Views
How about logs & system details? Everything else is just guessing.
How about logs & system details? Everything else is just guessing.
My Problem: Whenever I try to play a 30 fps online video, my refresh rate changes to 60 Hz (as planned), but then the video stops...
Replies
Views
If the final page is build from secondary requests (e.g. using ajax), and the data coming from those results is what you need in the first place, you should use the urls of those requests with your regex, as they contains the data you need. If you need the data in the primary html to make the ajax request, it's now time to build your...
If the final page is build from secondary requests (e.g. using ajax), and the data coming from those results is what you need in...
I am trying to parse the MEGA TV - site through OnlineVideos - the easy way: SiteParser. But I have a problem with the charset...
Replies
Views
Firstly - this is the OnlineVideos thread NOT VLC, that's why there are no responses to your questions. Secondly - there is information in the FAQ regarding adding your own streams.
Firstly - this is the OnlineVideos thread NOT VLC, that's why there are no responses to your questions. Secondly - there is...
Hi to all I stream some tv channels from dvb-t using VLC, and I was wondering can I play this with OnlineVideos? my m3u file...
Replies
Views
There was a small bug in the megavideo parser, which is fixed now. If you do an auto-update everything should be playing fine. And you have to specify player="Internal", because the filetype can't be automatically determined, and in that case wmp is started.
There was a small bug in the megavideo parser, which is fixed now. If you do an auto-update everything should be playing fine...
Hi, I was trying to build a generic site for onlinevideos to support mmavideolinks.to. Here is what I came up with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVE bugs DE
+3
+3
Originally posted in: Support for a site request thread - Page 31 - MediaPortal Forum Hi thanks for including TVE in Onlinevideos...
Replies
Views
Hey sax, here is my work so far with Nova. You need latest OnlineVideos SVN to run it properly. I've fixed regexp's and links in configuration. If you look closely there are some comments in XML marked with TODO. I still need to update subcategories for those sections. All in all, it seems to be working fine :)
Hey sax, here is my work so far with Nova. You need latest OnlineVideos SVN to run it properly. I've fixed regexp's and links in...
I want to make a plugin for Nova TV (Naslovnica - NOVA TV). I added the following items in OnlineVideoSites.xml . <Site...
Replies
Views
ok, I found a solution (I have installed mediaportal on D drive)
ok, I found a solution (I have installed mediaportal on D drive)
Hi, I'm trying to build mediaportal online videos plugin (r540) with Sharp Developer v 3.2 and get the following error message...
Replies
Views
please contact me at msn (details were pm'd to you yesterday)
please contact me at msn (details were pm'd to you yesterday)
Hi Everybody. Hopefully someone out there can help me starting on my first Site Creator project! First of all - I have very...
Replies
Views
Dank je, snel opgelost
Dank je, snel opgelost
Is it just on my installation or are these not working anymore i get the error : "fout bij opvragen categorien in the log...
Replies
Views
Hi Oli, I seem to be having the same problem as you, and others do too. This seems to be addressed here in this thread by WonkyD... BBC iPlayer - No URL I'm awaiting the outcome of WonkyD's weekend to see if it can be resolved. HTH, M.
Hi Oli, I seem to be having the same problem as you, and others do too. This seems to be addressed here in this thread by...
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with BBC iplayer? I can play some stuff from the site but not...
Replies
Views
doskabouter, i'll try to have a look at what georgius does to not re-invent something that may be there already. could save you a lot of explaining to me :) i'll keep you posted.
doskabouter, i'll try to have a look at what georgius does to not re-invent something that may be there already. could save you a...
hi, is there anyone speaking slovak or czech who would be willing to help create sites for czech and slovak TV channels? i tried...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Retrovision.tv DE
Is this site possible to add? Free Internet TV, Classic Movies and TV. some pretty cool old movies and stuff on there which I'm a huge old school horror fan (1920's-1960's) If not that's cool. But please consider it :D
Is this site possible to add? Free Internet TV, Classic Movies and TV. some pretty cool old movies and stuff on there which I'm...
Is this site possible to add? Free Internet TV, Classic Movies and TV. some pretty cool old movies and stuff on there which I'm...
Replies
Views
I found that developers fix this problem in a source code, so when anybody (like me) need this wrapper now, before there will be a newer version (than onlinevideos 0.26) of plugin... There is compiled lib in attachement ! Working fine.
I found that developers fix this problem in a source code, so when anybody (like me) need this wrapper now, before there will be a...
Hello, I'm making on wrapping czech TV video sites over GenericSite plugin. I have this problem: on web page is in source...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 N H L - Viedocenter DE
Would someone who is good at this site regex stuff, take a look at NHL VideoCenter Would be appreciated by many!
Would someone who is good at this site regex stuff, take a look at NHL VideoCenter Would be appreciated by many!
Replies
Views
Removing EasyMote did the trick. Thanks!
Removing EasyMote did the trick. Thanks!
Hi Since v0.25 I can't get any sites to work. Seems like nothing happends when i try to enter a site. Log contains the...
Replies
Views
Thanks Robbo - I'll give it a go. :thx:
Thanks Robbo - I'll give it a go. :thx:
Hi guys - anyone had any luck adding 4oD, Five on demand and ITV player to online videos - it's driving me nuts (my fault -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio files DE
AW: Audio files I am not sure, maybe streamradio contains all the stuff needed as a base, but would need some coding I guess.
AW: Audio files I am not sure, maybe streamradio contains all the stuff needed as a base, but would need some coding I guess.
Does Online Videos support audio files? I am planning to add a website with bunch of mp3 files to Online videos, but before i...
Replies
Views
FAQ'd :D
FAQ'd :D
Is it just me? It seems half of the online video sites are not working. I am new to this plugin, so maybe I haven't set it up...
Replies
Views
Added to the FAQ :)
Added to the FAQ :)
Hi ! I try to play files from rtmpte protocol, but it don't work :( ... With rtmpdump with only this command it's ok ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Send to TV DE
I have an idea for a very useful function "Send to TV". I think we all agree that browsing videos on PC with mouse and keyboard is much easier than on HTPC with remote. So idea is, that you find video on PC, click "Send to TV" and video URL will be sent to HTPC and start playing.
I have an idea for a very useful function "Send to TV". I think we all agree that browsing videos on PC with mouse and keyboard...
I have an idea for a very useful function "Send to TV". I think we all agree that browsing videos on PC with mouse and keyboard...
Replies
Views
Automatic update is also described in the Wiki: SiteManager
Automatic update is also described in the Wiki: SiteManager
I apologize if this has been answered before, I am quite new to media portal and online videos. I am trying to config the regex...
Replies
Views
"failed to read RTMP packet header" is logged after the timeout elapsed when trying to read a new rtmp package. Yes, I have them as well, not very often, but regularly ;)
"failed to read RTMP packet header" is logged after the timeout elapsed when trying to read a new rtmp package. Yes, I have them as...
Hello ! I build a siteUtilBase for add some french site to OnlineVideos, but I have a problème with rtmpe urls. Sometime it's...
Replies
Views
again: this is about spanish television! The correct thread is here, or you can always create a new thread.
again: this is about spanish television! The correct thread is here, or you can always create a new thread.
Like youtube, the TVE spanish channel don't work. Please fix it on next release.
Replies
Views
an nvm..i fixed it by "removing" the site from the list then adding it back in somehow the categories on the left pane (in mp's config app) got duplicated when i added a 2nd youtube account all good now BTW...i can no longer get The Escapist .com videos to work
an nvm..i fixed it by "removing" the site from the list then adding it back in somehow the categories on the left pane (in mp's...
Hello I have configured my user name and password on OnlineVideos settings but I can not use either of them in inside MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Leanback DE
To have that interface a new and standalone plugin would be needed. But you can always just start the browser using one of the mepo browser plugins and start using leanback. I dont see a point to write a plugin reflecting the same UI if you can just use the original.:S
To have that interface a new and standalone plugin would be needed. But you can always just start the browser using one of the...
The new Youtube Leanback is awesome and can be found here. Any change of integrating into Onlinevideos (with the navigation like it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom