StreamedMP (6 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Im in the progress of adding some advanced settings to the Installer for TVseries List Views...so if you can wait (hopefully next release) you will be able to control this from setup.
Im in the progress of adding some advanced settings to the Installer for TVseries List Views...so if you can wait (hopefully next...
I'm trying to get spuck-style TVSeries setup with Wide Banners, preferably like this: but this: would be fine. I had it in...
Replies
Views
But, i could use some help here. This is what i got so far (I'm a MP Skin rookie) I've been using MovingPictures as a reference, but still got some clarifying... - The red text is what i miss. I got the toptitle right, even using this black arrow looking thing wraped around it (after i took this snapshot). But obviously, how the...
But, i could use some help here. This is what i got so far (I'm a MP Skin rookie) I've been using MovingPictures as a reference...
Hello folk! First, i have to thank you guys so much for this amazing skin, it looks superb. At the moment i'm working on the...
Replies
Views
I just got the latest streamedmp downloaded and installed. TVSeries worked correctly and found all my fan art. However, I decided to use the streamedmp option to look for more fan art for one particular series. Doing that caused the fan art for that series to no longer be displayed. The jpg file is still in the right folder with the...
I just got the latest streamedmp downloaded and installed. TVSeries worked correctly and found all my fan art. However, I decided...
I just got the latest streamedmp downloaded and installed. TVSeries worked correctly and found all my fan art. However, I decided...
Replies
Views
The installer does install it, unless you unticked it in setup
The installer does install it, unless you unticked it in setup
I have been using streamed MP since the first version and i have never been able to get weather or RSS-feed on the basic home...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugins ?? DE
LOL guess not ... thank you
LOL guess not ... thank you
Hello to all let me start by saying WOW .... great skin!!! :thx: :o :D i have been looking for a skin like this for a couple...
Replies
Views
I have this problem too. After I leave the Movies section and then return, the coverart is straight again. BTW, thanks for this skin.
I have this problem too. After I leave the Movies section and then return, the coverart is straight again. BTW, thanks for this skin.
If going from thumbs view to detail view the fields overlap and cause a mess, see screenshot. The screen is downsized, original...
Replies
Views
For fix this issue, copy pleas the attached xml file to the StreamedMP folder. Greetings! Losttown
For fix this issue, copy pleas the attached xml file to the StreamedMP folder. Greetings! Losttown
Replies
Views
Slurm, Thanks for you suggestions. It seems to work. I have no clue why it works now, but it does. :) and I have not been able to reproduce the weather problem. It solved itself I think. Again, thanks!
Slurm, Thanks for you suggestions. It seems to work. I have no clue why it works now, but it does. :) and I have not been able to...
I have tried this nice skin a couple of versions now, and it keeps crashing/messing things up. I have created a new home screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fan Art DE
Thats the one!! Bookmarked. Thank you very much.
Thats the one!! Bookmarked. Thank you very much.
I remember some time a go that I downloaded about 1.4gb of fanart but for the life of me I can't remember where and after searching...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTrailers DE
Hi, First of all, great skin. Thanks so much for the port, and including TvSeries and Moving Pictures. Makes installation so much simpler. However, I'm having a weird issue with MyTrailers. I'm just using the dll and using the xml files that came with StreamedMP (latest ver on MP1.0). The text that states something like Trailer 2 /...
Hi, First of all, great skin. Thanks so much for the port, and including TvSeries and Moving Pictures. Makes installation so...
Hi, First of all, great skin. Thanks so much for the port, and including TvSeries and Moving Pictures. Makes installation so...
Replies
Views
5 & 6: This is not implemented in this port of the skin (yet). See this modification in the making: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mp-community-mods-bug-fixes-49484/index10.html#post353947 At least that's what I think you're after. Emph
5 & 6: This is not implemented in this port of the skin (yet). See this modification in the making...
Hi there. I am coming from XBMC using MediaStream and moved to Media Portal on my new HTPC. I have a few questions with the new...
Replies
Views
For those having stability issues with Moving Pictures, you may want to try the new version just released, 0.6.4. It resolves some of the bugs reported here.
For those having stability issues with Moving Pictures, you may want to try the new version just released, 0.6.4. It resolves some...
Started experiencing crashes in both Moving Pictures and TV series. I'm running Vista, MP 1. I've attached my watchdog logs...
Replies
Views
Have you tried other skins? Does it there happen too?
Have you tried other skins? Does it there happen too?
Hello, Whenever a video has fully played, I get a black screen and I have to press the 'Back' button on my remote to get back to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem DE
I have this Problem: i selected with red, what I mean. http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9316/zwischenablage01ia9.jpg i think that is not normal. I need Help. :( Sorry for my bad English. Hallo ich hab folgendes Problem: http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9316/zwischenablage01ia9.jpg Wie man sehen kan reicht das Bild nicht...
I have this Problem: i selected with red, what I mean. http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9316/zwischenablage01ia9.jpg i think...
I have this Problem: i selected with red, what I mean. http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9316/zwischenablage01ia9.jpg i think...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extra Menus DE
Hi there Any plans for this skin to support addition menus (extramenu, gamesmenu, watchmenu)? If I recall correctly, the Aeon editor can also edit those. Thank you
Hi there Any plans for this skin to support addition menus (extramenu, gamesmenu, watchmenu)? If I recall correctly, the Aeon...
Hi there Any plans for this skin to support addition menus (extramenu, gamesmenu, watchmenu)? If I recall correctly, the Aeon...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Media Slayer DE
Can anyone skin Media Slayer to work with this skin? I am having a hard time understanding it and have tried but it doesnt quite work.
Can anyone skin Media Slayer to work with this skin? I am having a hard time understanding it and have tried but it doesnt quite work.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 editor bug DE
Added to tracker
Added to tracker
Using the editor. Trying to edit the background directory for my menu entries on the home screen of MP. What I am trying to do is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing skin files DE
Pretty simple question. Looking through the logs, I can see several skin xmls don't exist: Missing C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\myclickmania.xml Missing C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\MyWorldmapMenu.xml Missing C:\Program Files\Team...
Pretty simple question. Looking through the logs, I can see several skin xmls don't exist: Missing C:\Program Files\Team...
Pretty simple question. Looking through the logs, I can see several skin xmls don't exist: Missing C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash in My Films DE
Those files in the Svn have 2 problems of overlap: 1- when a film has specific fanart, them the fanart picture and the default backdrop are showed at same time. 2- the actors overlap the next fields. Zebons already fixed these bugs in the mediastream version ...
Those files in the Svn have 2 problems of overlap: 1- when a film has specific fanart, them the fanart picture and the default...
Great skin but I have crash in My Films screen :/ I use MP 1.0 and My Films 4.7.9a Any ideas??
Replies
Views
does Mediastream have auto rotating backgrounds? i tried it before and it doesnt...maybe it does not, just wanted to know? If it doesnt, streammp is definitely better, I dont find ths skin unstable at all, and I use MP every day as my primary htpc frontend.
does Mediastream have auto rotating backgrounds? i tried it before and it doesnt...maybe it does not, just wanted to know? If it...
I'm confused- these two skins look the same. Whats the difference between them?
Replies
Views
okay, i did some changes to the xml. first, i realized, that the genre was already displayed under the movie title, i just didn't notice it. so, to include another genre label seemed redundant. still, i really don't care for the writers info, so i thought what else could be useful? here's what i did - removed the writers info...
okay, i did some changes to the xml. first, i realized, that the genre was already displayed under the movie title, i just didn't...
First of all, i just now discovered this skin. i'm a long time monochrome user, since this was the only skin which just worked for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recorded TV screen DE
Would be nice if someone add these issues to the bug tracker as well :)
Would be nice if someone add these issues to the bug tracker as well :)
This really needs improving! Is this something that will be fixed soon, or would i be best of looking into this myself? or does...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Osd DE
Would it be possible to have the resume of the film or episode displayed in the OSD when watching a video using tvseries or myfilms? Thanks
Would it be possible to have the resume of the film or episode displayed in the OSD when watching a video using tvseries or...
Would it be possible to have the resume of the film or episode displayed in the OSD when watching a video using tvseries or...
Replies
Views
Worked fine for me. Thank you.
Worked fine for me. Thank you.
Hi All, Just wondering - I was looking at the folder structure for MPStreamed and noticed that there's folder's for each of the...
Replies
Views
Glad it worked out! Emph
Glad it worked out! Emph
Before this skin i was using XFace and i discovered that the subtitle file (simular to the movie file) was automatically played...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stop Live TV DE
If you press stop twice while in live TV, it will stop.
If you press stop twice while in live TV, it will stop.
I have browsed the forum but could not find the answer, so I apologize if this has been asked prior... When you hit the stop...
Replies
Views
I'm using Vista, i'll try switching back to MPtray and see it that improves it. TNX for the tip :)
I'm using Vista, i'll try switching back to MPtray and see it that improves it. TNX for the tip :)
I've noticed that during the startup screen, the skin jumps to fullscreen displaying the StreamedMP logo in fullscreen mode (no...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response! Love the work you are doing, this makes MP a lot more mature!
Thanks for the response! Love the work you are doing, this makes MP a lot more mature!
Some strange behaviour here with the latest release. I have thumbs for all my TV channels and when I record something the recorded...
Replies
Views
Hi Nem! I think, you have installed more than 1 time the default.ttf (Fluid) defaultCaps.ttf fonts (files). You shoud check your Windows\Fonts folder may be with "FreeComander, .." than you can see the folder inside and more than one default.ttf file .. I hope this help you. Losttown
Hi Nem! I think, you have installed more than 1 time the default.ttf (Fluid) defaultCaps.ttf fonts (files). You shoud check...
Has anyone else encountered the following? In StreamedMP and Mediastream I get a small amount of font corruption at the end of...
Replies
Views
Something strange happens when I install the newest Version with StreamMP. Look at the Screenshot: EDIT: Sorry for this dumped question, i forgot toi import the rules :sorry:
Something strange happens when I install the newest Version with StreamMP. Look at the Screenshot: EDIT: Sorry for this...
Something strange happens when I install the newest Version with StreamMP. Look at the Screenshot: EDIT: Sorry for this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom