StreamedMP (18 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
MP1 MP2 Caller ID dialogue DE
We have added your xml in v0.5. It look most better ! :thx:
We have added your xml in v0.5. It look most better ! :thx:
When i get a caller ID notification it pops up right in the middle of the screen - is there a way to configure this to pop up in...
Replies
Views
couldn't agree with you more. In fact, music seems to be the bastard step child of media portal in general with no database editing and minimal improvements in new versions. Maybe someone will write a new music plug like moving pictures and improve the system. Thanks again for the png file, it did the trick! I'm still playing with...
couldn't agree with you more. In fact, music seems to be the bastard step child of media portal in general with no database editing...
Hi, just an idea I want to throw out there in case its possible/desirable. Since many people have a large music collection...
Replies
Views
Anyone who know what the following log entries mean: 2009-02-04 16:03:18.699998 [Info.][UpdateIconThread]: ON: True, flashing: False, FLASHSTATE : 1, Rotate: True, Invert: True Since my log is clogged with this I want to know what is causing this. It does not feel normal that there are the same log entry repeated 10-20 times a second.
Anyone who know what the following log entries mean: 2009-02-04 16:03:18.699998 [Info.][UpdateIconThread]: ON: True, flashing...
I am not sure but I think the GUI and graphical animations and fading between backdrop has been slower than it was before. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modify StreamedMP DE
jeah, thx:) Next Problems. 1.How can I set the Window from the bottom to the Top. Like it is in the Picture? 2.And how can I "tell" TVseries to use a Poster in the middle?
jeah, thx:) Next Problems. 1.How can I set the Window from the bottom to the Top. Like it is in the Picture? 2.And how can I...
Hi there, im trying to convert my favourit skin Titanium to StreamedMP. My Question is, how can I remove the weather button unter...
Replies
Views
I do not use a MCE remote but I was able to determine the command needed to do this with that information. Thank you.
I do not use a MCE remote but I was able to determine the command needed to do this with that information. Thank you.
I've recently moved to the internal video player after a year of using Zoom Player with Media Portal as it seems the internal...
Replies
Views
One more bug: folder.jpg is not created at all when browsing MyPictures. I've tried Blue3wide and XFace, deleting all folder.jpg before, and it's working. bye! Edit: Ok... I should look into logs before posting... StreamedMP hasn't "previewbackground.png" in /Media folder. This prevents thumb creation.... You should fix this I...
One more bug: folder.jpg is not created at all when browsing MyPictures. I've tried Blue3wide and XFace, deleting all folder.jpg...
Current Release v0.4.298 Time for another release, a few bugs are fixed, emphatic's splashscreen has been added as the start up...
Replies
Views
These will need to be added as controls in the plugin, then the skin can expose them. I will be making some more popular choices available for v2.2
These will need to be added as controls in the plugin, then the skin can expose them. I will be making some more popular choices...
I'm used to using the 'i (F9)' context menu for frequently performed actions in MPTVSeries. However, StreamedMP has the wonderful...
Replies
Views
Well I cam to post about the same issue I think. Ever since I got StreamedMP, I can't play .iso files anymore. I'll click them, and it'll load into daemon tools fine. But, it will never start it. I used to have teo go to the menu and press "play dvd" but now that option isn't in any menu.... any ideas here anyone?
Well I cam to post about the same issue I think. Ever since I got StreamedMP, I can't play .iso files anymore. I'll click them...
Okay, don't get it.. It had worked fine for a week and to day I tweaked a little in FFFDShow and suddenly MP started to lag (I Had...
Replies
Views
Same issue here... My config is working like a charm with XFace... but trying StreamedMP and found this same problem... No posters neither in List view nor in details, and no specific info (I only see synopsis and director... Thanks. Edit: user z3us sent me their .xml files, and they worked. Please find them here...
Same issue here... My config is working like a charm with XFace... but trying StreamedMP and found this same problem... No posters...
I use My Films. I have to make reinstall. I installed My Films and overwrite MyFilms.xml files (there are information about...
Replies
Views
We are removing the rotation of series posters in next release as its not *really* supported. There is a messy workaround, but I will leave that up to Mattsk88 to explain.
We are removing the rotation of series posters in next release as its not *really* supported. There is a messy workaround, but I...
Hello everyone - really liking StreamedMP and it's ALMOST just how I want it. One thing that kinda looks odd (IMHO) is TV...
Replies
Views
I was wondering what is supposed to be shown in the image on the left side on the screen when browsing "my videos" in list view. I only get the grey "stop" sign. When i switch to "icons", "big icons" or filmstrip, the "folder.jpg" image is shown correctly. :S
I was wondering what is supposed to be shown in the image on the left side on the screen when browsing "my videos" in list view. I...
I was wondering what is supposed to be shown in the image on the left side on the screen when browsing "my videos" in list view. I...
Replies
Views
Might not be the same thing but the effect I was seeing was that the end of the "my videos" (for example) stayed on the screen - the cause in my case was running the screen (monitor) at it's native aspect ration 16:10 (actually 1680x1050) - when I set it as a 720p HD tv from the graphics card properties then the text does not hang...
Might not be the same thing but the effect I was seeing was that the end of the "my videos" (for example) stayed on the screen -...
Hi, May be I missed this if already answered. When selecting say "Watch My Videos" the Watching My remains as the screen...
Replies
Views
You'll have to wait for the next version since the names of those icons were changed. old name was tvseries_MultiIcon.png or something like that anyway the new names are: tvseries_SeriesListIcon.png tvseries_SeasonListIcon.png
You'll have to wait for the next version since the names of those icons were changed. old name was tvseries_MultiIcon.png or...
Couple days ago I updated the TV Series plugin to the latest version and now in Seasons list view, the Watched (grey eye) and...
Replies
Views
I am using full aero as far as i know and i am getting tearing as of about 2-3 weeks ago. I thinki t was when i went to the newest streamedMP. So I tried VRM9 for the heck of it and it fixed the tearing. So then i took a brand new PC running Vista64 with the same 3.9 aero score and installed MP 1.0 and StreamedMP-0.4.298 and I got...
I am using full aero as far as i know and i am getting tearing as of about 2-3 weeks ago. I thinki t was when i went to the newest...
I have a small issue with the osd. When I use EVR in vista the osd is perfectly positions but I get some tearing. When I switch to...
Replies
Views
Howdy all, Hope this is in the right place and has not already been covered. I checked the forum and the bugtracker and could not find it... ISSUE: ======= When using a fresh install of MediaPortal (no plugins/skins/etc) I set the external player as VLC and add .iso to video types. When I choose to play a movie, VLC is...
Howdy all, Hope this is in the right place and has not already been covered. I checked the forum and the bugtracker and could...
Howdy all, Hope this is in the right place and has not already been covered. I checked the forum and the bugtracker and could...
Replies
Views
Never mind. I've given up on Media Portal, having tried XBMC which does everything I want, out of the box.
Never mind. I've given up on Media Portal, having tried XBMC which does everything I want, out of the box.
First off let me say I think this skin is The Shizzle. I am a complete newb to MP having only just ventured into the world of...
Replies
Views
Some more info: This only happens when I escape from an .iso movie. (I use dameon tools lite). I do not have this issue when playing back .mkv movies. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Bryan
Some more info: This only happens when I escape from an .iso movie. (I use dameon tools lite). I do not have this issue when...
Instead of starting a new thread for each little thing I am having trouble with I am going to list some of the problems I am having...
Replies
Views
OMG. Sorry all I'm such a tool :) I never knew that menu existed! Done and sorted. Thanks all!
OMG. Sorry all I'm such a tool :) I never knew that menu existed! Done and sorted. Thanks all!
Im posting it here instead of the TV-Series because this problem has only been noticed on the StreamedMP skin. I used Monochrome...
Replies
Views
You just overwrite the newer DLL, the xml is there for skins that dont support Moving Pictures.
You just overwrite the newer DLL, the xml is there for skins that dont support Moving Pictures.
This is my first post here, but I have been reading a lot since I started using Media Portal 3 weeks ago. I have encountered a bug...
Replies
Views
is there any progress on that?
is there any progress on that?
I really love the StreamedMP skin and use it on my widescreen TV. However, on my 4:3 tv things don't line up exactly right (font...
Replies
Views
bringing a thread back from the dead... AEON: A new interface for XBMC - BACKDROPS all in 1080p!
bringing a thread back from the dead... AEON: A new interface for XBMC - BACKDROPS all in 1080p!
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Hi, the post in the community mods thread gave me the idea...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OSD from a Remote DE
I noticed that pressing the OSD key on the keyboard (default 'y') when play a video file using StreamedMP brings up a nice customised screen that contains links subtitle, audio and video menus. However asking for the OSD from my Microsoft MCE remote displays the same as when you press pause. Is there a way I can configure the remote...
I noticed that pressing the OSD key on the keyboard (default 'y') when play a video file using StreamedMP brings up a nice...
I noticed that pressing the OSD key on the keyboard (default 'y') when play a video file using StreamedMP brings up a nice...
Replies
Views
I mean semi-transparant.. Like they are now, but without the light focus on the center of the screen?
I mean semi-transparant.. Like they are now, but without the light focus on the center of the screen?
Hey, Thanks for this great skin, I've been using it for months now. However, I have a plasma tv and when the screen goes...
Replies
Views
post this in the moving pictures forum the fanart image is most likely low quality, not "zoomed in" edit: look here http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/88/backdrops
post this in the moving pictures forum the fanart image is most likely low quality, not "zoomed in" edit: look here...
I have used the mod files form HulleBulle and everything works fine now. I still have a few questions: I have a feeling that the...
Replies
Views
TVSeries, does not yet support automatic downloading of fanart yet. You will only see what you manually downloaded from the Fanart Chooser.
TVSeries, does not yet support automatic downloading of fanart yet. You will only see what you manually downloaded from the Fanart...
Hi. For some reason i dont get any fanart for MyTVSeries. During the installation of StreamedMP i choose"Fanart oriented"...
Replies
Views
Still trying to figure this out. I thought I'd found the obvious when I added a new share and found the default layout setting but that only works for the share view, not videoTitle. I've dug around in the MediaPortal code and it seems like it should be pulling it from the MP config.xml but I'll be if adding it anywhere in there...
Still trying to figure this out. I thought I'd found the obvious when I added a new share and found the default layout setting but...
When I go into My Videos the default layout is List. I change that to small thumbnails and it seems to stick for the session but...
Replies
Views
I have no idea about that. - :bitch: - Perhaps somebody else can answer that question. You can change this back to english in 'movingpictures.details.xml'. Same as question number 1. - I didnt change anything to handle the backdrops. What size is that backdrop? Your screenshots are FullHD, is that Dirty Dancing pic FullHD too...
I have no idea about that. - :bitch: - Perhaps somebody else can answer that question. You can change this back to english in...
Hy Folks, i'm just new in here and my first post - right - is a question. I'm using the Streamed MP Skin with moving...
Replies
Views
Been working a litte on my emulators and StreamedMP. Came across something that i find a bit weird, the images sometimes have distorted pixels on them. If i view this example image in paint.net or xnview, i cannot seem to find any discolered pixels on them. However when i use the thumb in My Emulators these pixels show up. Check...
Been working a litte on my emulators and StreamedMP. Came across something that i find a bit weird, the images sometimes have...
Been working a litte on my emulators and StreamedMP. Came across something that i find a bit weird, the images sometimes have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Is StreamMP 16:9? DE
In references.xml it says 1280x720 and not 1366x768. But it should scale well as long as the aspect ratio is the same. As said by ftothe3 a screenshot would be helpful.
In references.xml it says 1280x720 and not 1366x768. But it should scale well as long as the aspect ratio is the same. As said...
I tried StreamMP on my 1080p screen and i get overlapping text. Is there a 16:9 version?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remove equalizer DE
Thanks a lot, now it looks better! /Mikael
Thanks a lot, now it looks better! /Mikael
Hi, Is there an easy way to remove the equalizer in the "Now playing" screen? /Mikael
Replies
Views
Top Bottom