Submit: Bug Reports (12 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 & USB Problems (2 Viewers) DE
I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate on newer mouse above 150 samples a second. Channels changed after setting zap it delay to .04. Resizing client window still is not instantaneous . My laptop is a bit older and may be contributing to the...
I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Replies
Views
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only update after the import is completed. Maybe we could have the force behavior during import only and after it completes the home content should always be up to date?
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only...
Replies
Views
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Replies
Views
Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Replies
Views
Workaround:- Use the close "x" button in the top right hand corner of the screen and MP2 should restart without need to reboot.
Workaround:- Use the close "x" button in the top right hand corner of the screen and MP2 should restart without need to reboot.
Replies
Views
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Replies
Views
Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link behind the "here" in previous post disapeared. If you search in the forum for x64 problems with MP2.3 you'll find threads with solution, but the fix is also included in the installer link above.
Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to install this new MP Server simultaneously to the "normal" Server? Then i can switch between this two Versions. For testing with the new and for regular operation with the standard version. And this is my first configuration with more clients. In the past i only have one client with double Tuner. (Only the Cine...
Is it possible to install this new MP Server simultaneously to the "normal" Server? Then i can switch between this two Versions...
Hello, now i have installed the second MP2 Client and connected it to the MP2-Server. When i start the TV on one of the two...
Replies
Views
I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
Replies
Views
Top Bottom