xmlTV (13 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
MP1 MP2 colour EPG category DE
Ok what i want to do is colour code my epg related to the tv category. So for example documentry red actions filme yellow etc is this possable? TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.2 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: std Windows Version: windows Xp Home Sp3 CPU Type: intel HDD: seagate Memory: 1.5gb Motherboard: Scaleo E...
Ok what i want to do is colour code my epg related to the tv category. So for example documentry red actions filme yellow etc...
Ok what i want to do is colour code my epg related to the tv category. So for example documentry red actions filme yellow etc...
Replies
Views
cool thanks!!
cool thanks!!
xmlTv Plugin in mediaportal version 1.0.2.0 seems to have a problem when forcing an Import or maybe i am missing something? I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVxb doesn´t show DE
I have installed TVxb and it works great, it gets all the Dutch EPG that I need. I export it to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv\tvguide.xml but when I start the TV in mediaportal it doesn't see any EPG. I’ve read that there are allot of problems with Dutch channels but everything is in my tvguide but still...
I have installed TVxb and it works great, it gets all the Dutch EPG that I need. I export it to C:\Program Files\Team...
I have installed TVxb and it works great, it gets all the Dutch EPG that I need. I export it to C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
This rocks... it works like a charm !! Some other FTR question... if i mark a program for recording, it does not show up in MP as 'recording'. And vice-versa. Can i select a program in MP to be recorded? And all recording would be done by FTR Regards UPDATE: fixed... using the 'wrong' client.
This rocks... it works like a charm !! Some other FTR question... if i mark a program for recording, it does not show up in MP as...
I have been trying and searching for weeks now, but can't get this done. I generate a new TVguide.xml file every day...
Replies
Views
Use a "tvguide.ren" look at this post ... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/xmltv-137/mc2xml-what-your-usage-tips-tricks-59374/#post415975
Use a "tvguide.ren" look at this post ...
I have a question about using mc2xml to grab guide info. How do I get it to display channel number and channel name in the...
Replies
Views
Same here Sorry for my english. Maybe there is a bug in xmltv importer. Let's relate the events. The db is empty (table: Program). I try to import the attached tvguide.xml file (manually). It fails with duplicate key error. The db is empty. I change the date attribute for the file (not the content) and the autodetections...
Same here Sorry for my english. Maybe there is a bug in xmltv importer. Let's relate the events. The db is empty (table...
I keep getting the following error when tvserver looks for my tvguide.xml 2009-02-12 23:00:09.435600 [XmlTvImporter]: XML tv...
Replies
Views
Before 1.0.1 my epg was working fine with -2 on timezone compensation. Now after it's 4h before actual time at -2. If i set another value it's still 4h before, even if I deactivate the compensation. Is there something magic about this? System time is correct Edit: Solved it with setting +2 in timezone Compensation
Before 1.0.1 my epg was working fine with -2 on timezone compensation. Now after it's 4h before actual time at -2. If i set...
Before 1.0.1 my epg was working fine with -2 on timezone compensation. Now after it's 4h before actual time at -2. If i set...
Replies
Views
Wow. Isn't it a pleasure when something "just works"!!! The data import takes at least a second (12 channels). Presumably WebEPG must be generating bad xml since xmltv works with "known good" XML. Thanks for the tip!
Wow. Isn't it a pleasure when something "just works"!!! The data import takes at least a second (12 channels). Presumably WebEPG...
I have WebEPG configured to run as a scheduled task every day. It seems to work ok, generating a new tvguide.xml file which is...
Replies
Views
One clear problem is that the TVServer XMLTV plugin is looking for the programme elements with attributes of start, stop, channel. In your example the start stop attributes are called datetime_start and datetime_end. There is no channel attribute but instead the programme elements are childs of the channel element. In my xmltv file...
One clear problem is that the TVServer XMLTV plugin is looking for the programme elements with attributes of start, stop, channel...
Hi I currently have a stand alone .exe file that creates a tvguide.xml file with all my channels in it except for CCTV8...
Replies
Views
OK cheers, did some more research and found the cache in my grabber had became corrupt. I turned it off and ll then worked again.
OK cheers, did some more research and found the cache in my grabber had became corrupt. I turned it off and ll then worked...
My radio times grab is returning empty as of my scan today. Does anyone else know of the problem. Cheers.
Replies
Views
In part I agree with you. But in a technical forum (like htpcitalia) I think it's more useful to post only if you WANT TO SAY something (and help someone as you say), while having to post "nonsense" or "not real" just to reach the 10 posts I think is unnecessary and harmful for the other users of the forum. You'll be part of the...
In part I agree with you. But in a technical forum (like htpcitalia) I think it's more useful to post only if you WANT TO SAY...
Since two days ago it seems that xmltv grabber for italy is broke. Anyone else noticed it? F.
Replies
Views
Hi jhb, the issue is fixed already in last public SVN: description is updated as "time compensation" because it has nothing to do with the timezone. Simone
Hi jhb, the issue is fixed already in last public SVN: description is updated as "time compensation" because it has nothing to...
In XMLTV plugin for TV-server: Noticed that when I activated "Apply timezone compensation when loading tvguide.xml" and had it set...
Replies
Views
I only use EPGstream for my xmltv data and it works perfectly. I can get data for all my channels. Completly free.
I only use EPGstream for my xmltv data and it works perfectly. I can get data for all my channels. Completly free.
Hi all, I'm currently using IceTV for my EPG data and using the Mediaportal xmltv plugin to regularly update it. I've just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What am I missing? DE
Yeah, I found out that if you are on Vista, the folder isnt in the MediaPortal directory, its in the C:Users\... directory. 90% of the stuff in the setup sticky at the top of this forum just doesnt seem to apply. *$)%#$%*#$)^* why is this so ***** hard? Vista Home Premium MediaPortal 1.0 TVServer 1.0 Pentium 920D (dual core)...
Yeah, I found out that if you are on Vista, the folder isnt in the MediaPortal directory, its in the C:Users\... directory. 90% of...
I am trying to set up MP with my set-top-box, and found my way to this forum. However, every setup guide on here and others on the...
Replies
Views
rlogu, just in case you still have the problem, the solution for the Hebrew characters is here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/electronic-program-guide-67/hebrew-chars-shown-tv-guide-44029/
rlogu, just in case you still have the problem, the solution for the Hebrew characters is here...
Hello, I have MP 1.0 RC2 + latest SVN installed. I've created a TVGuide.xml file for Israel including Hebrew character...
Replies
Views
Ok, here is where I am at: I exported my channel mappings (XML format) and made a copy of my tvguide.xml file. I've attached screen shots of both documents (see below). I noticed in the mappings tab of the XMLTV config I am able to select the "Guide Channel". There is only one selection available in the drop-down menu (CSPAN...
Ok, here is where I am at: I exported my channel mappings (XML format) and made a copy of my tvguide.xml file. I've attached...
Is there a way to change the Id in the XMLTV config mappings tab? I think this might be why all the channels I have mapped have a...
Replies
Views
I posted this in another thread, but think it may be better suited to its own thread: I'm using Media Portal RC4 and my video/audio stream is coming from the dvbsbridge plugin for dvb dream. I've not had alot of luck with the xmltv EPG exporter with the dvbsbridge plugin (incomplete data), but I do get nice results using another...
I posted this in another thread, but think it may be better suited to its own thread: I'm using Media Portal RC4 and my...
I posted this in another thread, but think it may be better suited to its own thread: I'm using Media Portal RC4 and my...
Replies
Views
In the second tab of XMLTV config, once you hit "Load/Refresh", and all my channels are displayed, why do they have a red indicator next to them? I assume something isn't matching up correctly. This in turn causes my "import" in the first tab of XMLTV config to import zero programs. Has anyone else encounterd this? Could it have...
In the second tab of XMLTV config, once you hit "Load/Refresh", and all my channels are displayed, why do they have a red indicator...
Hi, I'm using XMLTV with MediaPertal for few years now (using MyTV 0.2 plugin) and it worked fine Lately I upgrated to 1 RC2...
Replies
Views
Hi Omen, Yeah, it was something simple in the end and it's all working really well in Powerscheduler which was ultimately what I was after. I have to admit, I had another forum running on this issue from a different angle and replied with the comment in that forum and then copy / pasted the comment into this case so other users...
Hi Omen, Yeah, it was something simple in the end and it's all working really well in Powerscheduler which was ultimately what I...
Hi, I have Powerscheduler running with MPStandbyHandler (Plugin) to ensure the machine goes to sleep and wakes for recordings...
Replies
Views
I keep getting this error and cant figure out how to fix it. When I open xmltv plugin in tv server configuration it says its already importing the tvguide.xml data, but doesnt finish. Im using data from epgstream.net. Ive used this data in the past and it worked ok. Should I be using the dtd file from xmltv or from epgstream.net...
I keep getting this error and cant figure out how to fix it. When I open xmltv plugin in tv server configuration it says its...
I keep getting this error and cant figure out how to fix it. When I open xmltv plugin in tv server configuration it says its...
Replies
Views
Brilliant, that worked. Thank you
Brilliant, that worked. Thank you
Hi there, I'm not sure if anyone else has had these issues, but here goes: I'm using my Digiguide web service to build a...
Replies
Views
hi nino, in theory you could run a xml validator against the file - this is what i used to do before the update of xmltv broke my program.
hi nino, in theory you could run a xml validator against the file - this is what i used to do before the update of xmltv broke my...
Hi, Sometimes the TvGuide.xml is corrupted or empty if the internet connection was down or if the tvinfo/tvtoday/... site was...
Replies
Views
I fixed it! I found out that the xmltv.dtd file was messed up. I downloaded the new xmltv package from sourceforge and used the xmltv.dtd file from that and all programs imported correctly. Thanks for the help!!!
I fixed it! I found out that the xmltv.dtd file was messed up. I downloaded the new xmltv package from sourceforge and used the...
I had the programs showing up in rc2, but after upgrading to rc3 the channels import but not the programig. :S I made sure the...
Replies
Views
OK all fixed. Needed to reboot the system (not something I need to do or think to do much anymore because RC2 is so solid). Something must have got screwed up in TVServer / XMLTV and the process that watches the TVGuide.xml for updates
OK all fixed. Needed to reboot the system (not something I need to do or think to do much anymore because RC2 is so solid)...
I cannot get the auto import to ever work on my system. The import notification message in the plugin always displays the last...
Replies
Views
I think my problem was that I wasn't waiting long enough for the import to complete. A bit confusing because the feedback on the plugin seems to indicate that everything has been imported, but I noticed that TVService.exe continues to work in the background to get the records into the database for several minutes after the import...
I think my problem was that I wasn't waiting long enough for the import to complete. A bit confusing because the feedback on the...
In Australia, many of the FTA digital channels are running the exact same programming (at the moment). For example, ABC 1, ABC 3...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Is it possible to change channels (zapping) without leaving the EPG window? When I select an other programme in the EPG window, MediaPortal goes directly into fullscreen TV after channel changing. My wife likes it to zap through channels in the EPG window, so she can take a quick look in the TV preview window and...
Hello everybody, Is it possible to change channels (zapping) without leaving the EPG window? When I select an other programme in...
Hello everybody, Is it possible to change channels (zapping) without leaving the EPG window? When I select an other programme in...
Replies
Views
I have XMLTV working well for importing my tv guide but sometimes a program description or actor name will have an invalid character that xml does not like and the tvserver importer will not import the new guide but will delete the old guide as per the settings, I then have to find the invalid character in the file by hand and delete...
I have XMLTV working well for importing my tv guide but sometimes a program description or actor name will have an invalid...
I have XMLTV working well for importing my tv guide but sometimes a program description or actor name will have an invalid...
Replies
Views
I suggest you make a Group, and add the channels you want to this Group. Then in MP bring up the menu, and change the group to the one you created. I have done this - as of the 200 channels I pick up, I only want to see 20 - 30
I suggest you make a Group, and add the channels you want to this Group. Then in MP bring up the menu, and change the group to the...
Hi all! I do not have EPG data for all the channels I get (simply, because some do not have such data available). But all the...
Replies
Views
How can I do that in Vista? I have downloaded all channels i need. How do I join channels? Anyone from ex-yu to explain me how to configure this? Thanks
How can I do that in Vista? I have downloaded all channels i need. How do I join channels? Anyone from ex-yu to explain me how...
Hi, I am using xmltv grabber which I've dowloaded from www.xmltv.org and it worked really good for about two weeks, but recently it...
Replies
Views
Hey, Anyone use xmlTV with MP and AFN? I'm interested to know your configuration (e.g., how to do it??). I've been using MP for a while now, but not with the TV/EPG function and especially not AFN. Also, how do you avoid any time offset problems? I'm in Europe and I'm guessing any EPG would be in US time zone? thanks, Ken
Hey, Anyone use xmlTV with MP and AFN? I'm interested to know your configuration (e.g., how to do it??). I've been using MP for...
Hey, Anyone use xmlTV with MP and AFN? I'm interested to know your configuration (e.g., how to do it??). I've been using MP for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom