xmlTV (3 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
Ok, I'll give it a try. I guess by 4c you mean RC4 of MP? If so, have you installed the final release yet? 1) In the TV Server configuration applet, you have to check the XmlTv plugin. 2) make sure the path information is correct so the path that is specified should hold the xmltv.dtd as well your xmltv.xml file. I guess you...
Ok, I'll give it a try. I guess by 4c you mean RC4 of MP? If so, have you installed the final release yet? 1) In the TV...
There are so many threads out of date and user guides that I can't for the life of me work out how to do this. I have a xmltv.xml...
Replies
Views
yeh the channels need to be mapped properly to the name of the channels in the guide or else they wont be recognised took me some time to figure that one out also
yeh the channels need to be mapped properly to the name of the channels in the guide or else they wont be recognised took me...
Using 1.1. Version clean install into Windows 7 (sorry not sure how to get the rest of the inofmraiton into the software and...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a sample xmltv file in Arabic for a test. Can anyone point me to one please? NB: it does not matter if the file is old, out of date. I have the tool to edit the dates in one easy command. This is just for a test. Thank you very much!!!
I am looking for a sample xmltv file in Arabic for a test. Can anyone point me to one please? NB: it does not matter if the...
I am looking for a sample xmltv file in Arabic for a test. Can anyone point me to one please? NB: it does not matter if the...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem, any quick tips for that?
I have the same problem, any quick tips for that?
Every once and a while the TVGuide stops working. Every time it turns out that the channel mapping is lost. Simply redoing and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Images DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Various Windows Version: XP Hi I am a newbie and am just getting to grips with skin editing. My question is: Using for example the skin Blue3, is it possible to remove the small folder images from the My Video page list items? Looking at the Media folder I can see that this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Various Windows Version: XP Hi I am a newbie and am just getting to grips with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Various Windows Version: XP Hi I am a newbie and am just getting to grips with...
Replies
Views
When you check TaskManager make sure you look at "Processes" tab not "Applications". Applications tab shows only processes having a window, WebEPG does not have a window (but WebEPG-conf does, that is why it shows in Applications tab).
When you check TaskManager make sure you look at "Processes" tab not "Applications". Applications tab shows only processes having a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: wide Blue3 Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 2,6 MHz HDD: 80 Gig...
Replies
Views
Yup, its all fixed. I guess it must have been that the radiotimes listings didnt update correctly over the last few days. It's useful to know for future reference, if no data is available in tv guide, just check the source as the most likely root cause. Also I think Ive figure out how to sort out some WebEPG channel mismatches from...
Yup, its all fixed. I guess it must have been that the radiotimes listings didnt update correctly over the last few days. It's...
On Saturday my daily update using xmltv & webepg refreshed all channels except RTE1 & RTE2 and still have no data today. Nothing...
Replies
Views
Good :)
Good :)
I'm using MP 1.1 RC1, with XMLTV ....when viewing the TV guide I can see only the list of programs start from the current date to...
Replies
Views
hi, What is the data source to generate an xmltv file? I'm using the SI/PSI tables and i can't find some useful informations to generate this file. Do the SI / PSI tables contains all the information needed to generate this file?
hi, What is the data source to generate an xmltv file? I'm using the SI/PSI tables and i can't find some useful informations to...
hi, What is the data source to generate an xmltv file? I'm using the SI/PSI tables and i can't find some useful informations to...
Replies
Views
Using MP and TVServer 1.0. I'm importing an xml file for my EPG and it contains information regarding the rating classification such as PGR, AO etc. It also has information on whether the program is HD or SD. Basically I'm wanting to somehow have this information display in MP if possible. We have young kids so the rating in...
Using MP and TVServer 1.0. I'm importing an xml file for my EPG and it contains information regarding the rating classification...
Using MP and TVServer 1.0. I'm importing an xml file for my EPG and it contains information regarding the rating classification...
Replies
Views
I thought it was me, so I downloaded the newest version of mc2xml and will try it when I get home.
I thought it was me, so I downloaded the newest version of mc2xml and will try it when I get home.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Xp sp3 + hotfixes CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050E HDD...
Replies
Views
I guess the answer is now in Mantis 0002680: XMLTV delete EPG on import is not working - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I guess the answer is now in Mantis 0002680: XMLTV delete EPG on import is not working - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Not at home now but I noticed earlier that the EPG had not been updated. I checked and an XML file has been created and is valid...
Replies
Views
a lot of the channels in Canal-Digital package are missing info .. is there any solution to that ? or an even better system ? CanalDigital should provide a xml for download ...
a lot of the channels in Canal-Digital package are missing info .. is there any solution to that ? or an even better system ...
I've noticed that many users have had trouble setting up their epg in Mediaportal. Myself included. That's why I've made this...
Replies
Views
To fix this bug you need both the TVBusiness layer and the XMLTV dll from the original set of files (TVBusinessLayer got replaced) If you want a later version of MP than the current SVN you will need to check out the source and compile it yourself MediaPortalDevelopment/MediaPortalSVN - MediaPortal Manual Documentation...
To fix this bug you need both the TVBusiness layer and the XMLTV dll from the original set of files (TVBusinessLayer got replaced)...
I have created a scheduled task on my PC to wake the machine at 5am and run XMLTVGUI to grab listings. This is fine and works ok...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Theatre Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.3GHz HDD: WD 320GB IDE Memory: 2x512 Corsair DDR2 PC5300 Motherboard: Asus M2N-E SLI Video Card: Asus EN8600GT/SI/HTDP/256M Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Coaxial out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Theatre Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.3GHz HDD: WD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Theatre Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.3GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Mismamente :( (Yo lo he notado hace tres dias)
Mismamente :( (Yo lo he notado hace tres dias)
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 2 Gb Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import error DE
Thanks, crimson Editor made it much easier. The issue was in description tags for one programme. the characters causing the error were ";2" It was for a channel I dont have so I have removed the channel and import is working now. Thanks
Thanks, crimson Editor made it much easier. The issue was in description tags for one programme. the characters causing the...
Hi All. I'm getting an import error in TV Server. the data comes from Digiguide and is converted to XML via XMLTVGUI. This has...
Replies
Views
If I correctly have understood you - that import of data to base is made in completely automatic mode. In my opinion: Absence of instructions of a time zone for the channels or its incorrect instructions - not is a sign of a gross error, Therefore as time of the beginning and the termination of each program within a "native" zone...
If I correctly have understood you - that import of data to base is made in completely automatic mode. In my opinion: Absence of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (1.0.4.23652) MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: WXP SP3 CPU Type: C2D HDD: SEAGATE Memory: 2Gb...
Replies
Views
Triple check that your windows date and time are accurate. A poster had the wrong month that gave similar symptoms. Also you have that xml definition file + tvguide.xml in the correct directory.
Triple check that your windows date and time are accurate. A poster had the wrong month that gave similar symptoms. Also you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 For about 4-5 months the xmltv plugin has been importing the...
Replies
Views
At some point your xmltv grabber provided wrong title data for the programs (it could be some temporary failure of the site). Without the "delete old programs" option, those programs remain in the database until their End Time is in the past. Enabling the "delete old programs" option you make sure you always have fresh data after each...
At some point your xmltv grabber provided wrong title data for the programs (it could be some temporary failure of the site)...
Hi, I use the release version of 1.0.2 and since a few weeks, my tv-guide only shows a dot as the name for each program. The...
Replies
Views
Here's a copy: Next SVN will have it included ;).
Here's a copy: Next SVN will have it included ;).
I don't understand how tvguide.lst is supposed to work. Am I correct that (1) the file should list different tvguide.xml files...
Replies
Views
I am a noobie so forgive me is if seems like a stupid question but what do you mean by pulling the data. I originaly was trying the xmltv plugin but when I went into the tv servers mapping I couldn't get the guide to work which left all the channels in red. but using your guide here I was able to pull up the guide for all the...
I am a noobie so forgive me is if seems like a stupid question but what do you mean by pulling the data. I originaly was trying...
Explanation about mc2xml Installed in "C:\Program Files\mc2xml" Create a batch command mc2xml.cmd Why? -c fr = france -g 1000 =...
Replies
Views
Have read multiple posts related to mc2xml about limited information into the future (at the source: mc) That is why I'm quite keen on tvxb. I also read about issues with tvxb, mostly related to multiple webpage info for just one channel. (In Belgium on humo site for channel vt4, for example). I'm currently combining multiple...
Have read multiple posts related to mc2xml about limited information into the future (at the source: mc) That is why I'm quite...
I am using the little program mc2xml.exe to import the xmltv-file for my EPG. This tool uses the Microsoft EPG to update the...
Replies
Views
My EPG provider has changed the url, adding a file name at the end of the url. It used to be http://download.xmltv.co.nz?a=b, now it is http://...?a=b/TVGuide.xml Works now, so perhaps the issue was that the code requires a filename at the end of the download url?
My EPG provider has changed the url, adding a file name at the end of the url. It used to be http://download.xmltv.co.nz?a=b...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I have an xmltv file which contains programme credits - actors/directors etc but this information is not displayed in the TV guide within MP (using Frodo's xmltv plugin). If I use bigkev's "EPG Downloader for TV Service", then the information is displayed. Is it possible to have thsi info displayed within MP by using the xmltv...
I have an xmltv file which contains programme credits - actors/directors etc but this information is not displayed in the TV guide...
I have an xmltv file which contains programme credits - actors/directors etc but this information is not displayed in the TV guide...
Replies
Views
another option for those still searching.... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/electronic-program-guide-67/working-free-us-epg-56712/index2.html#post408748
another option for those still searching...
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but can anyone give me a step by step guide to getting the Program listings in...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver: 3. TV...
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Thread marked as fixed. Glad you got it sorted out :)
Thread marked as fixed. Glad you got it sorted out :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon64...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: INTEL Dual core 2.5Ghz HDD: WD 500GB Memory: 2GB Kingston Motherboard: Intel DG45ID Video Card: onboard X4500HD Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard IDT Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: INTEL Dual core...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: INTEL Dual core...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording Problem DE
I'm not sure I can parse (or understand) your sentence. But taking a stab at it... If you are using MP and making recordings, then you ARE using (and have installed) TVserver. As surfermc states, the instructions for FTR are included in the download and are very complete. But... BE SURE to follow them exactly, especially the...
I'm not sure I can parse (or understand) your sentence. But taking a stab at it... If you are using MP and making recordings...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo v2.8 Windows Version: Winxp MCE 2002 SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom