xmlTV (7 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
MP1 MP2 New mc2xml DE
I resorted to reading the updated information page at Peter2's link. Clearly states that old version expired after 9/30/11.
I resorted to reading the updated information page at Peter2's link. Clearly states that old version expired after 9/30/11.
Hi guys, For those of you who are using it, there seems to be a new version (v1.1 - 09/2011) since - at least in my case - the...
Replies
Views
Hi and welcome littlekubo :) It looks like the DVB EPG grabber is still enabled and the XMLTV guide has not been imported. Once you saved the mappings did you click "import" on the first tab? Also have you configured TV Server to grab the XMLTV file automatically on the 3rd tab? mm
Hi and welcome littlekubo :) It looks like the DVB EPG grabber is still enabled and the XMLTV guide has not been imported. Once...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: W7 Ultimate 64-bit, SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core Duo 2,4 GHz...
Replies
Views
Thanks MM. I think that would be a useful feature. :thx:
Thanks MM. I think that would be a useful feature. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 Latest CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 9580 2.50GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Premium x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.80 GHz HDD: 2x1TB SATA HDD + 1TB NAS (Western Digital MyBook World) + 500 GB NAS on NetGear EVA9150 Memory: 8GB DDR3 Motherboard: Video Card: Single nVidia Ge-Force GTS 240 Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Premium x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 860 @...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Premium x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 860 @...
Replies
Views
If you did, perhaps you could help out here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/electronic-program-guide-67/getting-gfeed-norwegian-epg-working-mediaportal-99437/#post777081
If you did, perhaps you could help out here...
hi all just wondering if MP can read a remote xmltv file that is gzipped ? is it able to unzip and use on the fly ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mc2xml working but DE
How can we assist you? I too use a .chl file to mimic/limit the number of channels it gathers from the web although this is NOT the case for the OP -- he is not receiving the full complement of channels in the list he is obtaining. That's why I suggested he take a look at his initial setup, or delete his mc2xml.dat file which would...
How can we assist you? I too use a .chl file to mimic/limit the number of channels it gathers from the web although this is NOT the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel 3.0Ghz HDD: 80GB Western Digital...
Replies
Views
Hi bizkit The drop-down channel list comes from the information in the XMLTV file itself. Are you certain that the XMLTV file contains the data? Perhaps the channel is named in a way that you wouldn't expect... mm
Hi bizkit The drop-down channel list comes from the information in the XMLTV file itself. Are you certain that the XMLTV file...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP pro sp2 CPU Type: Intel dual 2.66 HDD: WD 200Gig...
Replies
Views
Thanks, That looks like what I was looking for! Are the instructions the following file "Sky UK Channel and EPG Grabber Instructions.rtf"? Should I so follow those instrucions using "Freesat Channel Scanner.zip" istead of "Sky UK Channel and EPG Grabberv1.2.0.6.zip" ? cheers
Thanks, That looks like what I was looking for! Are the instructions the following file "Sky UK Channel and EPG Grabber...
Hi all, I am new to MP TV, and I have a couple of questions about XMLTV I am in the Ireland-UK area, getting my channels from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nz epg issues!!! DE
Hi again Andy Yes, the collector can be used to grab the logos that are used in the official guide. Tick the "use station logos" option on the output tab. Most people use other logos though to match the software that they use better. Geekzone has at least a couple of collection of logos (here and here... though I'm not sure how up...
Hi again Andy Yes, the collector can be used to grab the logos that are used in the official guide. Tick the "use station logos"...
:S I have been using FreeviewToXMLTV to get EPG info for the past 6 months with no problems until last week it just stopped...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup an EPG for UK SKY. I put mc2xml.exe in a folder called c:\xmltv. I copied the xmltv.dtd file from the MP folder to xmltv. I ran mce2 from the command line to produce the output tvguide.xml in the same folder. I opened and checked the tvguide file. It has hundreds of channels and thousands of programs. So...
I am trying to setup an EPG for UK SKY. I put mc2xml.exe in a folder called c:\xmltv. I copied the xmltv.dtd file from the MP...
I am trying to setup an EPG for UK SKY. I put mc2xml.exe in a folder called c:\xmltv. I copied the xmltv.dtd file from the MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Guide 1 hour out DE
If the time is 1 hr out on all channels you can go to tv server configuration in the plugins/XMLTV there is a place to compensate (change) the time.
If the time is 1 hr out on all channels you can go to tv server configuration in the plugins/XMLTV there is a place to compensate...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: 7 TV Card: Blackgold BGT3620 I've just noticed that...
Replies
Views
I'm still having issues. My XMLTV does not update. I tried changing the update interval to every 1 hour but it NEVER updates unless I run it manually. (I think this may be related to the problems below.) Clients cannot connect to the TV server. I believe this is because the server is not fully running (although it says that...
I'm still having issues. My XMLTV does not update. I tried changing the update interval to every 1 hour but it NEVER...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: C2D - fill speed in later HDD: fill this in...
Replies
Views
Re: Get xmltv data, then fine tune it with more detailed schedules from external prov Do you have a specific external grabber in mind, or do you plan to build your own? Building your own can start as something trivial (read tvguide.xml, parse it and fetch some inf from specific sites) and can quickly get rather complex. It all...
Re: Get xmltv data, then fine tune it with more detailed schedules from external prov Do you have a specific external grabber in...
Hello, I'm using xmltv (feeded up by mc2xml) for my EPG, but found out that some programs are not detailed in it. For example...
Replies
Views
That sounds nice but Do you Get Season Number AND Episode Number? I bet you dont 'cause I have same setup and dont. Now I am banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to get SEASON NUMBER AND EPISODE NUMBER... I moved from Zap to MC2XML (THE PAID VERSION) and I see in the XML File the Episode number but XMLTV doesnt...
That sounds nice but Do you Get Season Number AND Episode Number? I bet you dont 'cause I have same setup and dont. Now I am...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp x32 sp3 CPU Type: Intel Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.8 GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.5 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x4 630 HDD: AMD 1x2 Mirror, AMD 2+0 Stripe 1.5TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 1200 Motherboard: 880GM-UD2H Video Card: onboard HD4200 Video Card Driver: ATI Cat 10.5 Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: onboard SPDIF...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.5 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x4 630...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.5 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x4 630...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thanks DE
I'm not sure if Frodo is still around but would like to say thanks for XMLTV plugin and also to whomever is maintaining it. :thx: Vff
I'm not sure if Frodo is still around but would like to say thanks for XMLTV plugin and also to whomever is maintaining it...
I'm not sure if Frodo is still around but would like to say thanks for XMLTV plugin and also to whomever is maintaining it...
Replies
Views
Yep I finally got this to work. I started from the beginning agian. Rescanned my channels, set my groups. Made sure the xmltv.dtd file was in the right spot. Downloaded the guide using the remote url option in the xmltv plugin. Setup up the mappings. Added time zone info for Adelaide entered as +09 30 in the xmltv plugin...
Yep I finally got this to work. I started from the beginning agian. Rescanned my channels, set my groups. Made sure the...
Hi all. I have just set up Media portal and followed the steps to get my Icetv subscription working. It apperas that my epg is 12...
Replies
Views
I am in the same position as Vanessa, trying to create an guide for Chile and I found that the Direct TV latam XMLTV guide works but creates a different time stamps from VTR, my current cable provider.
I am in the same position as Vanessa, trying to create an guide for Chile and I found that the Direct TV latam XMLTV guide works...
Hi guys. I need your help here. :( I need to build a XMLTV file for Chile and i'm using the TVXB tool. This is the URL of the EPG...
Replies
Views
This was exactly the information I was looking for. Should be in the MP documentation! Thank you very much. This really helps me!
This was exactly the information I was looking for. Should be in the MP documentation! Thank you very much. This really helps me!
I have XMLTV collecting guide data for 14 days. It is working perfectly! However, I have three channels that I cannot get guide...
Replies
Views
That should work. Try forcing an import and look at the epg and tv log files in the tv server directory to confirm programs are imported.
That should work. Try forcing an import and look at the epg and tv log files in the tv server directory to confirm programs are...
Hi, I have set up the xmltv plugin to load the xmltv file from http://epg-service.tv/Sydney/fta/output.xmltv on a schedule. I...
Replies
Views
IanJ: I did some test how to best merge your existing xmltv file with the one from WG++: The easiest way ; add for each channel you want to preserve from your xmltv file an entry in the channellist of the WG++ config file like this: <channel update="" site="tvguide.co.uk" xmltv_id="BBC1">BBC 1</channel> in which : --site...
IanJ: I did some test how to best merge your existing xmltv file with the one from WG++: The easiest way ; add for each channel...
Hi, my daily webepg/xmltv update got no data from radiotimes but did from digiguide. Can someone check the radiotimes setup...
Replies
Views
jameson_uk, your input has been aknowledged by the EPG Collector developers and the program will be rectified in the next release accordingly. I would like to thank you for the information you provided and automatically contribute to the improvement of EPG Collector, the next great open source software. Regards, michal
jameson_uk, your input has been aknowledged by the EPG Collector developers and the program will be rectified in the next release...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: standart Windows Version: 7/32, Home CPU Type:Intel E6750, Dual Core 2.66MHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am closing this thread. No cross-posting please. Please respond in your other thread to arion_p's request for logs. See my signature for more detail.
Hi, I am closing this thread. No cross-posting please. Please respond in your other thread to arion_p's request for logs. See my...
Hi, I've posted this already but perhaps in wrong section (pluguns). Perhaps this is more proper section to find an answer to the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Service Pack 3 CPU Type: Pentium 2.4 HDD: 250GB Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Service Pack 3 CPU Type: Pentium 2.4 HDD: 250GB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Service Pack 3 CPU Type: Pentium 2.4 HDD: 250GB...
Replies
Views
Here it has worked too, job ran this morning and guide is now filled until 27/10 - except for Ned 1, 2 and 3 which has only a few days.
Here it has worked too, job ran this morning and guide is now filled until 27/10 - except for Ned 1, 2 and 3 which has only a few days.
Last saturday I've updated to MP1.1.1 and now I found out that the TV guide doesn't get updated in MP. I've searched the forum...
Replies
Views
I don't know if I understand your question... I get the updated .xml from EPG Collector, directly from the emission. It's Barça TV fault, that is sending its EPG with wrong timestamps...
I don't know if I understand your question... I get the updated .xml from EPG Collector, directly from the emission. It's Barça TV...
Hi, Anyone could tell me why programs of channel "Barça TV", id 10561, inside attached .xml file generated by EPG Collector, are...
Replies
Views
Yeah, but import/export won't save EPG mappings (ExternalId field) and AFAIK you can't export just one collumn from mysql.
Yeah, but import/export won't save EPG mappings (ExternalId field) and AFAIK you can't export just one collumn from mysql.
Can anybody tell me where are XMLTV plugin mappings saved, so i can export them and import them back if something goes wrong?
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me with the following ? I maintain a quite extensive EPG which I grab from multiple sources. Now, there is one PC utility I use for grabbing listings from the DVB-S/S2 stream. I have both a PC and a Dreambox 8000, and a Multytenne Twin. The problem is of course that I only have two tuners I can use...
Is there anyone who can help me with the following ? I maintain a quite extensive EPG which I grab from multiple sources. Now...
Is there anyone who can help me with the following ? I maintain a quite extensive EPG which I grab from multiple sources. Now...
Replies
Views
Yes, there are many of us that can only get our EPG data in XMLTV format....
Yes, there are many of us that can only get our EPG data in XMLTV format....
Just upgraded to MP1.1 and I noticed webepg is now integrated into the tv server config. XMLTV is still available as a plugin, but...
Replies
Views
Hi pedra, Did you solve your problem? If not, what do you mean by 'My xml file passed validation'? I see from your specs that you are not using the final release of MP, I would suggest to switch to it. Have you followed these instructions: TV-Server/Configuration/Plugins/XmlTv - MediaPortal Manual Documentation P²
Hi pedra, Did you solve your problem? If not, what do you mean by 'My xml file passed validation'? I see from your specs that...
My xml file passed validation, I used Notepad + + to give even so the plugin does not load the epg. Also I can not read the error...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom