xmlTV (4 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
I'm currently using "tv_grab_se_swedb" and that works just great for me. However, it does not cover Cartoon Network. But as the listing is the same for Sweden, Denmark and Norway for that channel (Finland even?) I would like to grab the data from a grabber for one of these countries as well, but only for Cartoon Network. Is this...
I'm currently using "tv_grab_se_swedb" and that works just great for me. However, it does not cover Cartoon Network. But as the...
I'm currently using "tv_grab_se_swedb" and that works just great for me. However, it does not cover Cartoon Network. But as the...
Replies
Views
Great job, gibman... I've tried today and it works perfect for me, but i have one question: I want to replace every <sub-title>year</sub-title> to <date>year</date>, where "year" is a number, usually betwen 1950-2007, so i can make 57 translation, (i.e. <sub-title>1951</sub-title> to <date>1951</date>...) and i'm sure it works...
Great job, gibman... I've tried today and it works perfect for me, but i have one question: I want to replace every...
What a sucky subject tagline I know hehe. I have attached a python script that helps me replace user-defined tags within the...
Replies
Views
Wow... amazing how perseverance can pay off. Thank you, thank you thankyou!!! I'm going to add this troubleshooting advice to the thread about Zap2it ending. And here's my totally useless story just because I feel like I need to write it down. I'm not a power TV guy. I've got basic basic cable with about 13 channels... No...
Wow... amazing how perseverance can pay off. Thank you, thank you thankyou!!! I'm going to add this troubleshooting advice to...
Hi, since some weeks I get no epg information in mediaportal. I use a batch file for tvtoday and a tvguide.xml file (1,569KB)...
Replies
Views
Good day James , any news?
Good day James , any news?
Hi there , is possible to grab from 2 countries and merge xmltv data in one tvguide.xml file? thanks a lot Pisdu
Replies
Views
Is it possible to control when the xmltv-plugin updates epg-data from tvguide.xml? I'm still testing with WebEPG and need often an EPG update.
Is it possible to control when the xmltv-plugin updates epg-data from tvguide.xml? I'm still testing with WebEPG and need often an...
Is it possible to control when the xmltv-plugin updates epg-data from tvguide.xml? I'm still testing with WebEPG and need often an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV test files DE
In the mean time I imported your entire file without problems in my own importer. However, I did notice it does not provide a lot of "rich" information. Basically, all that's there is the program times, title and description. Not even a subtitle (episode title) for series, aspect ratio, or anything else. Perhaps it would be a...
In the mean time I imported your entire file without problems in my own importer. However, I did notice it does not provide a lot...
Hey all, I was wondering if there's some XMLTV test data available? I myself regulary import belgian and UK xmltv data, but to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Australian TV Guide GUI (1 Viewer) DE
I have added support for Multi Source downloads - so if you receive TV from 2 different regions, you can download EPG for both. And if you want to, you can throw in Pay TV as well. Download at http://home.people.net.au/~threebridges/downloads/tv/AdvancedEPG/ directory. File is OzTvServiceSetup.exe. The Advanced EPG is a...
I have added support for Multi Source downloads - so if you receive TV from 2 different regions, you can download EPG for both. And...
I am not sure where to post this... I have written a GUI for downloading Australian TV Guide information. It allows easy...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV plugin tve3 DE
EPG grabbing using PowerScheduler Hi I am using MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 + latest svn and latest TVE3. Until now I have manually grabbed EPG using XMLTV - with no problem, but shouldn't it be possible to use PowerScheduler to grab EPG data? If I set up EPG in PowerScheduler, it resumes the PC from hibernation at the correct time but...
EPG grabbing using PowerScheduler Hi I am using MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 + latest svn and latest TVE3. Until now I have manually grabbed...
I've been trying to get the XMLTV plugin to work in tve3. I use a very simple xml file containing just two channels and two shows...
Replies
Views
OK, Good News ! I take it that you copy your TVGUIDE.XML into the folder designated as the XMLTV folder in TV3. What about the TVGUIDE.dtd that is required in the folder too ? There is no such a file on the websites where I download my tvguide file... Thanks Joce
OK, Good News ! I take it that you copy your TVGUIDE.XML into the folder designated as the XMLTV folder in TV3. What about the...
I am using TV2 and I download TVGUIDE from websites (to avoid having to grab tv listing myself) This is very convenient in...
Replies
Views
Try out GetOzTvGuide Refer to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/australian_epg-t21286.html
Try out GetOzTvGuide Refer to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/australian_epg-t21286.html
I'm trying out the plugin (script) Get Aussie EPG I'm registered with minnie.tuhs.org. When I run OzTivo I'm getting some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Data -12 hrs DE
Using TVe3 (Rev14699) and got teh following issue: THe XML file, for examnple, show: which is all correct. When it gets imported into Tve3 Ive found I need to add a time offset of -12 .... other wise the data stored is exactly 12 hours out....why I dont know, especially when the XML data is fine With the -12 Correction in place...
Using TVe3 (Rev14699) and got teh following issue: THe XML file, for examnple, show: which is all correct. When it gets imported...
Using TVe3 (Rev14699) and got teh following issue: THe XML file, for examnple, show: which is all correct. When it gets imported...
Replies
Views
Must admit this aspect of the TVe3 seems just so "illogical" and so many steps for what should be a simple task. It seems the refresh EPG doesnt actuallly do that, it just deletes the data out of the database. SO you end up with no data. Then you have to manually edit the XML file to trick the TVe3 into re-importing the data...
Must admit this aspect of the TVe3 seems just so "illogical" and so many steps for what should be a simple task. It seems the...
Hi, now that allmost everything works like a scharm in Tv3, then it is just one thing thats "bugging" me, and that is Xmltv´s 2...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip, I just tried it and was unable to import any channels. Didn't know it could work as a standalone, and add you own channels manually. The Norwegian grabber was a little dated though, I check if I can find a updated one, or I'll have to update it myself.
Thanks for the tip, I just tried it and was unable to import any channels. Didn't know it could work as a standalone, and add you...
Hi, Iam using WebEPG to create a tvguide.xml every day. I configured all the channels for which I want to have EPG-data. As far...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, what are you using for collectiong epg data in xml format, bnecause the epg xmltv tv_grab_de_tvtoday does not work anymore. https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=424135&aid=1494343&group_id=39046 http://sfr.mythwiki.de/ seems oly a linux solution Regards Tuxedo
Hi folks, what are you using for collectiong epg data in xml format, bnecause the epg xmltv tv_grab_de_tvtoday does not work...
Hi folks, what are you using for collectiong epg data in xml format, bnecause the epg xmltv tv_grab_de_tvtoday does not work...
Replies
Views
Hey thanks Nick, Got it working. Not sure which setting was wrong but just went back and reset everything
Hey thanks Nick, Got it working. Not sure which setting was wrong but just went back and reset everything
1. I can't seem to get the offset to work correctly. I have tried using the offset on the setup page & off set in the xml file...
Replies
Views
It worked, but... Thanks for the info. I was able to get the zap2it plugin recognized by the MP setup program. Now my problem is that MP says it cannot create a graph for my tuner card. I am not sure if this means it is not compatible with MP or I have screwed up some configuration. Therefore, I can't do an autoscan in the tuner...
It worked, but... Thanks for the info. I was able to get the zap2it plugin recognized by the MP setup program. Now my problem is...
I have been trying for hours to figure out this problem. I think I have downloaded all the things I need to get the tv guide...
Replies
Views
Also xmltv tv_grab_se_swedb has got xml info for Kanal 9.
Also xmltv tv_grab_se_swedb has got xml info for Kanal 9.
Hallo Is there somewhere i can get EPG data for the new swedish channel kanal 9 ? :thx:
Replies
Views
:o oupssssssss yes it the same problem :sorry:
:o oupssssssss yes it the same problem :sorry:
Hi, web epg has worked fine many time .. but ... now, the www.telepocket.be site where he get the tv program is "out" , how can i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multiple lineups?? DE
Not sure about xmltv, but you could try the Zap2It plugin. It supports multiple lineups. (Link below) HTH, patrick
Not sure about xmltv, but you could try the Zap2It plugin. It supports multiple lineups. (Link below) HTH, patrick
So, when I run xmltv tv_grab_na_dd --configure, I'm asked to select one or the other of my lineups. How do I get both lineups...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 sports EPG problem DE
I would love to try the zap2it plugin, except that when I activate the plugin I receive a message saying I need to perform a channel scan in the configuration before it can work. Unfortunately, the configuration crashes everytime I try to do a channel scan, so I have had to stick with the old xmltv method. If anyone has a solution...
I would love to try the zap2it plugin, except that when I activate the plugin I receive a message saying I need to perform a...
I don't know if everyone else has this problem, and I don't think it's a bug or anything. In my TV guide whenever it says a sport...
Replies
Views
You don't have to download anything to grab TV guide data. Once you have configured WebEPG you just have to start WebEPG.exe in the Media Portal directory and the TV guide data is downloaded for you. You can schedule to run WebEPG.exe automatically in Windows taskscheduler. I think that the disadvantage of using the EPG Grabber plugin...
You don't have to download anything to grab TV guide data. Once you have configured WebEPG you just have to start WebEPG.exe in the...
:S Hello, I am a bit new to this, and from looking through forum entries cannot understand how to set up my media portatl tv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom