AEON 2 port? (1 Viewer)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is someone still busy with this? I want to help.
I have no experience in developping skins, but I understand how it works :)

jerbob92

Portal Pro
February 29, 2008
Renswoude
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm fairly good at designing and scripting, something you wont see a lot.
I'd like to help on XML scripting or designing is there anything I can help with?
I like Aeon so much but the new one looks so much better, i love it!

So need any help, contact me:)

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
I'm not sure that anyone had began working on a port for aeon "stark" or whatever it's called now. It has really been talked about here for sometime. If someone would take the iniative to start and direct this project then I know that there are a ton of people interested in helping out however they can.

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm of the understanding that Psycho Reptile had taken upon himself the daunting task of Stark. Although from looking around it seems like he's following the changes of Auriga, so we may be in for a wait, but if PR is on the case, you can be rest assured the results will be nothing but the best.

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
I see, well I hope that it is going strong I hadn't heard anything about this skin being ported for awhile now.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I think a lot of the eyecandy will be missing since we have no cowerflow or rounded corners on covers etc. Well, hoping for the best anyway :)

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    the skin is simply breathtaking!

that guy has some pretty sick skills!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom