Amazon Prime Germany? | Page 22

Discussion in 'OnlineVideos' started by mts, September 14, 2014.

1. JSurf

JSurf Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ministerk
    • Super User

Ministerk Super User

Systems developer
    Ratings:
    +831 / 3
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Show System Specs
    If @JSurf is the one that maintains Amazon Prime at the moment wouldn't it be be better/more practical if he could maintain it without merge and commit by Jason? Maybe transfer ownership of site and new UtilProject? @offbyone, @Jason Pyke

4. offbyone
    • Team MediaPortal

offbyone Development Group

Ratings:
    +3,303 / 3
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    I am not sure if it makes sense to better do 2 util or connectors? in 2 dlls?

5. Ministerk
    • Super User

Ministerk Super User

Systems developer
    Ratings:
    +831 / 3
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Show System Specs
    OK, I thought it only was one util and only config differences from xml. I know that Jason doesn't use Amazon Prime himself and all the later changes have come from JSurf (I haven't looked at the code/configuration to be honest). I was only thinking of the extra steps involved in publishing the site(s).
    Or maybe I misunderstand you in some way?

6. Jason Pyke

Jason Pyke Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Home Country:
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    You're correct in that I don't have a Prime login/use Prime, so it would be useful if JSurf could publish the site as well. The only issue is that there is a shared framework for all of the sites I've developed which would make putting this into a separate dll quite tricky, although it's doable if that's the best option.

I guess the other option is if I just gave JSurf my log in to the OV publish site and he could update the MrP dll as well as myself. Or is it possible for 2 logins to update the same dll?

7. Maudi

Maudi New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Austria Austria
    Hi JSurf! I tested this dll as well, but I have already the same Problem. I try to use the German Version but the categories are loaded from the UK site. I tried to clean any cache and temp folder from mediaportal and Windows and reinstalled it a couple of times without a success. I deleted the UK site from sites within OV and it also loads the UK Version... I don't understand that issue...
    Any idea?

With to other PC's (Windows 8 and Windows 7) it works fine...

Thanks

8. JSurf

JSurf Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    @Maudi - Sorry no idea, you could clean C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos before reinstalling.
    Also make sure you have Onlinevideos 2.0 installed or one of the latest installers in this Thread. Then make sure you don't do automatic site updates if you want to use the attached DLL.

@Jason Pyke @Ministerk i'm not sure whats the best solution. I think i would prefer a separate DLL so we don't have the risk to overwrite changes/break other sites when updating. The sites started to be very simmilar but now with the rtmp approach for Amazon they kind of separated anyways.

9. JSurf

JSurf Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Seems Amazon is doing some changes on the layout currently. Seems the parsing is currently broken, but i didn't have the time to look into this until now

@Jason Pyke @Ministerk @offbyone Any plan on how we should proceed with the site updates ?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Jason Pyke

Jason Pyke Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Home Country:
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I think the easiest option is if you set up a new dll and copy across what you need from the existing dll.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. JSurf

JSurf Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Ok so is there any documentation on how to setup a new dll in onlinevideos so it can be published for all users

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!