offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's pretty straight forward:
    After you have your own dll and your own site running in MediaPortal, open the MP Configuration, select your site and click publish.
    Registering your email and after that the site is yours - dll, icon, banner and xml for the site are automatically uploaded. When you want to update simply publish again.

JSurf

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, sounds easy to do this for a new site.
    How should we deal with the fact that the Amazon Site currently resides in the MrP dll. The definition of the site has to be moved to the new dll. I don't think i can push the site with the same name overwriting the existing one ?

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Once you are done with your dll, Jason can remove these classes from his project and push an update of a different site from his dll. This will upload his new dll. Then I can manually change the owner of the Amazon site to your registered user and you can pubslish (update) that site with your dll ;)

JSurf

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For the impatient, here is a new unofficial "MrP" dll that fixes the current amazon prime parsing issue.

Next step is to move the Amazon site(s) to a new separate dll

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.Sites.MrP.dll.zip
      58.9 KB

JSurf

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Amazon Prime De and Prime Uk are now transferred to a separate dll "OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.dll", so you can switch on automatic site updates again, so updates to the prime site will be available via online updates.

Currently Amazon seems to experiment with the watchlist design. I looks different every time i log in giving me a hard time to have the correct parsing code in place. Sometimes it works with the current code, sometimes not.

JSurf

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just pushed an update the should solve recent "no url" errors

Some information about remaining issues:

1.) Some Movies not playing back (Buffering 0% -> Timeout). This seems to be related to a $ sign in the URL that is related to movies that can be watched in german and english language. It seems at this point it is not really clear whats the real issue there

See more information here:
    http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/...tant-Video-US-UK-DE/?postID=228930#post228930

2.) Stuttering playback of higher bitrates seem to be related to a routing bottleneck that does occurs at prime time when everybody is watching
    See more information here:
    http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/...tant-Video-US-UK-DE/?postID=228925#post228925

Thanks to the Kodi guys for all the hard work and investigation.

Herr R aus B

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2007
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Still got strange behavior with the amazon site - I've got OV running on 4 different machines (2 x ethernet client, 1 wlan client, 1 x server), its MP 1.11, newest OV, .NET 4.5.2, splitter latest version etc... I've got an intermitting error where from time to time the message "Fehler beim Abrufen der Abspieladressen" pops up. It seems to be completely unpredictable, when this error is suppused to occurr.

Please find logs attached. Actually its working - 5 minutes ago it wasn't, 10 minutes before it was... Mystery...

Regards

Axel

Arni_69

Portal Member
    November 18, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Amazon run perfect. I can control it with the Keyboard without problems. But my logitech one doesnt work. In netflix its working good.

Users who are viewing this thread