Amazon Prime Germany? (1 Viewer)

alexfon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have the same issue with all content in folder "movies"(Fehler beim Abrufen der Videos in dieser Rubrik), but it is working if I start content in folder "Tv"

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since one week I can't play anything from "movie" and "TV" with the Internal-Player :(
    Other Sides work with the Internal-Player.

I hope, that 'JSurf' can have a look on it, what has changed on AMAZON DE ?!?

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I tested the new .DLL.
    But I get the same Error (at "MOVIE" and "TV") "Fehler beim Abrufen der Abspieladresse" since one week.
    I use the Internal-Player.

Here is the complete LOG.
    I hope, that someone has an idea, what happend ???
    Before it worked great.

[EDIT]:
    Error is fixed.

Last edited:

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here is a new DLL that should fix the movie parsing

Hello,

Just made a quick check.
    Seems like to work now with movies again

Remark:
    I had an empty movie watchlist which threw back an error message wrt dynamic categories could not be retrieved.
    Suggest that this will be captured as I started to look elsewhere for problem cause (now I know :) )

Cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1428461716][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi,
    I tested the new .DLL.
    But I get the same Error (at "MOVIE" and "TV") "Fehler beim Abrufen der Abspieladresse" since one week.

Before it worked great.

Did you tried flash?
    This works for me.

Cheers,

Kolbenschieber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2011
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,
    tested the new .dll here, too.
    Works with "Movie" and "TV", using the internal player on MePo 1.10 (such as @framelmike 's system)
    So, he might have another problem somewhere else.

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @ALL,

I tried to test everything, but since one week nothing worked (use "Flash" ( inAmazon config) and "Internal" (in OnlineVideos config)).
    Get the same ERROR message (please see LOG files)

Hi,
    I tested the new .DLL.

Before it worked great.

- Other OnlineSides work with the Internal-Player.
    - If I go to www.Amazon.de in InternetExplorer an try to start one movie, it also workes.
    - On my TEST-PC I made an complitly new installation (Mediaportal 1.11.0 + OnlineVideos 2.0 + IPTV Filter + Titan-Skin) -> same ERROR
    So I don't know, what happend with my system (one day it worked great(Movie and TV), next day nothing worked with the ERROR message).

Some ideas?
    - Windows-Firewall ? -> but I switched it also off
    - Fritz-Box ?
    - The PCs have all Windows-Updates (e.g. NETframework 4.5.2 with "German/Deutsch" language packet) ?
    - Can AMAZON.DE "block" an account so that the parsing OR playing Video with Internal player didn't work any more ?

Last edited:

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here is a new DLL that should fix the movie parsing

I can confirm that this update will fix it, but the "Watchlist" category still fails with the same error.
    Will these updates be pushed via site updates to OV automatically?

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @ALL,

I don't know what today happend ????????????????????????
    Today it works !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It works again on my SERVER, my CLIENT-"Bedroom" and on my TEST-PC.
    I don't changed anything on the PCs.

So, I think it was something wrong with my AMAZON account ?!?!?!? I don't know ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread