Error after install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123 (1 Viewer)

Kukuwaja

Portal Member
February 9, 2010
Hello,

i have install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123. After this i can´t use MP-Config. If is select the "Plugin" Item, i become this
Error, see the Screenshot. My MCE Remote lost some function. :(

Thanks for help

Attachments

• Error.PNG
    Error.PNG
    50.3 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello,

i have install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123. After this i can´t use MP-Config. If is select the "Plugin" Item, i become this

Thanks for help

This looks like TVSeries may not have installed correctly or some issue with the plugins directory.

A full copy of your logs would give more insight as to what the issue may be, could you please post these.

Also what installation options do you chose when installing the skin and is this the first time you have installed StreamedMP?

You may want to try installing the full release of TVSeries (MP-TVSeries - MediaPortal - The Open Source Media Center).

thx

Kukuwaja

Portal Member
February 9, 2010
AW: Error after install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123

Hello,

Thanks for help

I found one Error. I don´t look TV within Mediaportal, so i don´t need the "TV-Series Plugin". I doesn´t select this Plugin
at the Installation from StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123. BUT, you MUST select it to use the "Plugin-Configuration". :confused:

My MCE Remote lost the Function for the Green and Yellow Button after the Update to StreameMP 1.4.1.2123 :(
It doesn´t work Green -> "Next Audio" or Yellow -> "Sleep Control". Before it works :(

Kukuwaja

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: AW: Error after install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123

Hello,

Thanks for help

I found one Error. I don´t look TV within Mediaportal, so i don´t need the "TV-Series Plugin". I doesn´t select this Plugin
at the Installation from StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123. BUT, you MUST select it to use the "Plugin-Configuration". :confused:

That should not happen, if you chose not to install a plugin then no referances to should be installed, may have found a bug there we will look into it.

My MCE Remote lost the Function for the Green and Yellow Button after the Update to StreameMP 1.4.1.2123 :(
It doesn´t work Green -> "Next Audio" or Yellow -> "Sleep Control". Before it works :(

Kukuwaja
This is an odd one, have you checked if these buttons work using the Blue3 or Blue3Wide skins? There is nothing in the skin that should effect these. Can you please check with the default skin and let us know the result.

Thanks

amilewski

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
Jelenia Góra
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hello,

same problem on my installation, what I did:
- upgrade MP from 1.1.1 to 1.2
- run MP Configuration - worked well, even Plugins section
- run MP
- noticed 'update available' sign, so went to Plugins->Settings->Skin->Update and run 'Download and install'
- MP was restarted by skin updater, then closed manualy
- tried to run MP Configuration but got problem as described in first post
Maybe important: I use TVSeries plugin and do not use Moving Pictures plugin, error message is about MovingPictures plugin after all in my case.

Tried to download and install skin manually but it changed nothing - still can not enter Plugins section in MPConfig.

Have noticed other problem also: I can not run skin settings within MP (Home->Plugins->Settings->Skin), MP is just redrawing 'Settings' menu and nothing is happening.

thanks for any help

Attachments

• error_message.JPG
    error_message.JPG
    18.8 KB

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Exact same error as amilewski. My specs:

- MP 1.1.0 Final.
    - Upgraded StreamedMP from 1.4.0 to last 1.4.1.
    - Don't use (so didn't install) TV Series, nor Moving Pictures.

I also got an exception running StreamedMP BasicHome Editor till I started MP once... then I could access and use editor normally.

bye!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This is strange, there is suppose to be assembly checks to see if the dll exists or not. Will take a look at this today.

Users shouldn't be forced to install TVSeries or MovingPictures so something is obviously wrong with our config side of the plugin.

If you want an immediate fix then install these plugins, but for now we will look for the root cause and address in issue in a patch ASAP.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Found the problem and fixed it locally...problem was actually present in both the Config and GUI :(

Since this problem affected the GUI, you will need to download the next patch manually from Google Code site.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Downloading... I'll report back ASAP.

EDIT: Ok. Problem solved here, installing last complete package 1.4.2. Just a hint: after install, you must restart system... if not, I got exceptions entering MP Config.

bye and thanks for quick fix!!!

Users who are viewing this thread