Feature Requests (1 Viewer)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Its only added in Movie activity but it will work also for browsing and playing music aswell. Music however require an updated WifiRemote and I havent yet made a pull request of those changes to git yet.

I will not prepare the update when people have issues running MPiV, breese now have trouble. I will focus on helping people with issues before making the feature update.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    I will not prepare the update when people have issues running MPiV, breese now have trouble. I will focus on helping people with issues before making the feature update.
    Absolutely understood and completely right imho. I just use this thread for whats supposed to be...ask for features ;-)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Thank you for this... I will add that logging needs to be more specific as to Switching from one client to another

Crovean

Portal Member
    August 21, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!
    Maybe a Support for Chromecast is possible? That will be great!

Mmb

Portal Member
    June 20, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First of all: Thank you for this amazing app! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

My feature request is: resume video playback in Movies and Series. Would that be possible?

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It should already ask to resume in movies and series, just like when you start it in MP. A dialog should display in MP and in MPiV if the media was watched before.

Edit. Watch position is only stored when playing media in MP and not when streaming to device.

Last edited:

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Feature request #9: Option to save last used view (e.g. Movies, shares view)

Mmb

Portal Member
    June 20, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yes, i meant resume video playback in the streaming section. Would that be possible?

Users who are viewing this thread