Got these Errors during Installation (1 Viewer)

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

i want to install iPimp on my WHS, Webserver on Port 10000, but i get these Errors:

bildschirmfoto2011-02-wfmk.png

after clicking ok, this:

bildschirmfoto2011-02-7dfx.png

Any Ideas what he means with this?

Pony

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi there

The error seems to say that you have an error in your httpd.conf file. That is the configuration file for Apache. I guess that you made a mistake when you tried to change the port to 10000, but I can only guess since you haven't posted your configuration file. This question is probably better asked on an Apache forum, but if you post your http.conf file here then I'll see if I can spot the issue...

BTW: not everyone in the English forums will understand German ;)

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Got these Errors during Installation

not everyone in the English forums will understand German ;)
    Thats right... ;)
    I am using a WindowsHomeServer as a TV Server, maybe there is the Problem.
    Where can i find the httpd.conf? Will attach it later then...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again

For me the file is in C:\Program Files\Apache\HTTP Server 2.2.13\conf. I'm using XP. For you it will be in the conf subfolder of wherever you installed Apache to.

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Got these Errors during Installation

...and there is the Main Problem: Apache isnt installed! And during iPimp Installation, when he should be installed, the Error occures and nothing will be installed from Apache. I think, it means another httpd.conf, not from Apache, is this possible?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again

No I don't know of any other application that uses an httpd.conf. The folder that I mentioned is only the folder that I have installed Apache in on my computer. Like I said, it could be different for you. Try searching your "Program Files" folder (and "Program Files (x86)" folder if you're on Vista or 7 64bit) for the file...

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    iPiMP Apache is installed in C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Apache

Please post C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Apache\conf\iPiMP.conf

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Got these Errors during Installation

hi,

here are the Files, found there the httpd.conf too...

Attachments

• Files.rar
      6.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread