Modify StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
Hi there,
im trying to convert my favourit skin Titanium to StreamedMP. My Question is, how can I remove the weather button unter the clock and how can I change the coulor of the Rss letters into black or grey?

Attachments

• 11hrq0l.png
    11hrq0l.png
    487.8 KB

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Something like this for the black letters (search for RSS items in your xml)
<control>
<description>RSS Items</description>
<type>fadelabel</type>
<id>1</id>
<width>1160</width>
<height>50</height>
<posY>505</posY>
<posX>130</posX>
<font>mediastream12</font>
<textcolor>ff000000</textcolor>
<label>#rssfeed</label>
</control>

And delete the weather image
<!--control>
<description>Weather image</description>
<type>image</type>
<id>1</id>
<posY>10</posY>
<posX>10</posX>
<texture>#weatherimg</texture>
</control-->

Something like this, I don't have your xml ;)

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
jeah, thx:) Next Problems.
1.How can I set the Window from the bottom to the Top. Like it is in the Picture?

2.And how can I "tell" TVseries to use a Poster in the middle?

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    176.3 KB
  • 11hrq0l.jpg
    11hrq0l.jpg
    205.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom