OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevied20

Portal Pro
June 7, 2010
Christchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

Just updated to MP 1.4 and OV 1.6.1....everything ok except for Utube, couldn't get access to my favourites, and could not play certain restricted content Eg vevo music and some other music. So i changed my log in to my gmail log in and i managed to get access to some of my personal content Eg..Recommendations, playlists but NO favourites it says "Not Allowed"....and restricted content will not play. Everything before the update was ok. My Microsoft Security Essential is set to allow MP and file extensions. Updated to the latest Adobe Flash for IE......any ideas?

Thanks Steve[DOUBLEPOST=1375927049][/DOUBLEPOST]OK sorry found thread on this problem and will follow that.....cheers...

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @offbyone
    Log rotation for OV logs is working fine although the rotation files have names like OnlineVideos.log.1 etc... Would it be possible to change this to a vaild file extension like OnlineVideos.1.log.
    Very cosmetic issue of course. ;)

GrumpyBastard

Portal Member
    August 5, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    On installing OnlineVideos 1.6.0.0 i receive the error "Dependency check error! Install aborted!"

Going into the details:
    Name: OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.dll
    Subsystem: MP.SkinEngine
    Min: 1.1.6.27644
    Max: 1.2.100.0
    Installed: 1.3.100.0

This is on a clean install of Mediaportal 1.4, i tested it on another PC and received the same error.

Cheers
    Matt

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A little search would have shown that this was asked before.... and the simple solution is to install the correct version of OV on MP 1.4 which is 1.6.1!

GrumpyBastard

Portal Member
    August 5, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    A little search would have shown that this was asked before.... and the simple solution is to install the correct version of OV on MP 1.4 which is 1.6.1!

Thanks for the reply offbyone, but im damned if i can find where i can download 1.6.1 from?

The downloads page has 1.6.0, the first page of this thread links to 1.6.0 and a search for "1.6.1" in the forums only links to you saying "install 1.6.1" but no actual link to it?

Thanks
    Matt

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Both versions are available inside MP Extension Manager linked on your desktop. Why not use that? It's the easiest possible way. I don't understand why you want to find and download it manually when there is a tool for it?
    But now that MP 1.4 is final for some time I guess I should change it here:
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/onlinevideos as well.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Use the extension installer maybe. Not @ computer but shouldn't that install the right version?

Edit: to late.

serak

Portal Member
    March 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi, subtitles for "movie25.com" (and for "Vodly Movies" too) are not working. I've added more languages to test it, but with the same result.
    No Submenu "Subtitles". No information in log file. Subtitles for watch-series are OK.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is VEVO YouTube videos broken again, or what?

I'm getting some kind of "This video contains VEVO material and is prohibited on some websites" popup in MePo when I try to watch/download them some of them, but some seem to work like usual.

A search for VEVO gave me a list where these weren't working:
    Justin Timberlake - Tunnel Vision (Explicit)
    LMAO - I'm Sexy And I Know It
    VEVO - Instagram That Ass
    Calvin Harris - Thinking Abou You ft. Ayah Marar
    to name a few.

Edit: Is the age restriction blocking these?

Emph

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread