OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Just updated to MP 1.4.0 and Online videos 1.6.1.0, and you tube seems to be broken. Getting the following error when I try to play:

[06-26 15:07:46,475] [MPMain ] [INFO ] Preparing graph for playback of 'http://r4---sn-ppoxu-ntqe.c.youtube...2711&mt=1372223192&sver=3&signature=&ext=.mkv'
    [06-26 15:07:46,864] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Start prebuffering ...
    [06-26 15:07:47,499] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
    at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Player.OnlineVideosPlayer.BufferFile()
    [06-26 15:07:47,500] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Buffering was aborted.
    [06-26 15:07:47,655] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] OnlineVideos.OnlineVideosException: Unspecified error
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Player.OnlineVideosPlayer.BufferFile()
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.<>c__DisplayClass80.<Play_Step4>b__7c()
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.<>c__DisplayClass5.<ExecuteInBackgroundAndCallback>b__2()

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @offbyone Would you offer the site parser as separated download for those who don't use the MP1 plugin? ;)
    Sounds weird indeed, but I was looking for a download link for 10 minutes now until I found the following statement in wiki
    You can start the siteparser by clicking this
    CreateSite.png
    button in the Online Videos Configuration, Sites-Tab Or start the program "Onlinevideos.SiteCreator" in the Mediaportal Installation directory
    As a MP2-only-user I need to install the mpe1 extension (which I now did ;) ) to get the application.

Attached with some instructions here now ;).

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How can I add to a site a category? I want to add the site movie2k.to (movie4k.to) the category new films but with the site editor it won't work. Can anybody tell me how I have to do it please.

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    YouTube is not working for me. It says "error getting categories". I would give logs, but OnlineVideos.log is empty.

Never mind, I had forgot that I changed gmail password and that also affects Youtube. All is working again.

Last edited:

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    For some reason I can't see volume osd in OV. Is this just me or everyone with Titan?

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I am using 1.4 (with DJBlu's Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber, found here), which is just a slightly modded 1.4.
    When I try and install OnlineVideos 1.6 I get this error: "Dependencny check Error: Install aborted!" When I choose to view the problem it looks like this is the issue "Subsystem=MP.Skinengine, Min=1.1.6.27644, Max=1.2.1000, Installed=1.3.1000"

Im sure it does meet the required dependency, just maybe reporting it wrong.
    Is there a way to bypass this check please?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Install Version 1.6.1...

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @offbyone
    Just updated OV after some time and it seems u have fixed all sites? PRO7 working again?!
    This is just amazing! Thank you very much. :)

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, i am in the UK and am trying to playpack anything on 4OD, but every time with every video I get "Error getting playback urls for video".
    BBC iPlayer all working correctly.
    Any other setting I need to set?

Kind regards.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread