OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropente

Portal Member
February 29, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
As I said, it's not only this one episode, the other series I said didn't work too...

The freezing-problem happens here everytime something is not streamed correctly (DSL-Reconnect, lazy server...)
Not only on RTL etc.
On some sites (Rtl for example) it hangs completly "forever", on other sites, after 2 minutes it works again.
Something like a graph-killswitch-button would solve this easily ;)

Edit: I forgot to say I think something prevents the graph to be unloaded, probably a LAV-problem

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've tried running OV2, but Im getting a 'Workflow' element doesn't support a child element 'States' error, Is this ready or shall I just wait?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wait :) I'll release binaries this weekend - current source is slightly behind MP2 alpha release.

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i got a feature request, if you dont mind :).
    Because downloading the onlinevideos is really slow on some sites, it would be great if you could add a page where i can see the progress, download speed and estimated time left or something.

Thanks in advance!

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well this feature is already available! Just go to the Downloads site while downloading something, open the Current catgeory switch to listview and watch your downloads.

filetree

Portal Member
    July 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Anyone wanna take a stab on ESPN online streams? www.watchESPN.com and www.espn3.com (basically the same site)
    I'm trying to do it using the site parser, and the video URL has a lot of weird commands.

<td\sclass="date">3/05</td><td\sclass="time">4:00\sAM\sEST</td><td\sclass="event">\s*<a\shref="\#"\sname="&lpos=WatchESPN_Livenow&lid=playbutton1:michigan-vs-penn-state"\sonclick='launchPlayer\("",\s"espnu",\s"",\s""\);\sreturn\sfalse;'\sclass="watchable">\s*Michigan\svs\.\s*Penn\sState\s</a>\s*</td><td\sclass="channel"><span\sclass="channel-logo\schannel-logo-espnu">ESPNU</span></td>
    That's basically what I've got for the URL section.

Am I completely wrong for thinking this plugin will play LIVE streaming video sites?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Anyone wanna take a stab on ESPN online streams? www.watchESPN.com and www.espn3.com (basically the same site)
    I'm trying to do it using the site parser, and the video URL has a lot of weird commands.

That's basically what I've got for the URL section.

Am I completely wrong for thinking this plugin will play LIVE streaming video sites?

It could be possible, chances are that the live stream will be some rtmp url, for which you have to find the correct parameters. (hint: search for name of website i.c.w. rtmpdump)
    Depending on how complex those parameters are, you can use "rtmp" as base class, or do a bit of programming in c#

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread