OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Damn, now I have that too. One thing I did notice, is that a single "stop" usually returns nicely to mediaportal, but if "stop" is pressed again (either because you were not sure if you already had stop pressed, or just retrying) causes the hang.

And might I add that you're reallly patient :)

GJC

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm having trouble trying to get rtmp links to work. The following is some rtmp information for a collection of links that work in xbmc which I'm trying to bring over to MediaPortal. I'm trying to standardize on MediaPortal for our family as it has a working PVR for live TV.

Link info:
    <item>
    <title>+ US \ Bloomberg</title>
    <link>rtmp://media2.lsops.net/live/ playpath=bloomber_en_high.sdp swfUrl="http://www.livestation.com/flash/player/5.4/player.swf" swfVfy=true live=true timeout=60</link>
    <thumbnail>http://thestreamdb.googlecode.com/svn/logos/8gbjm6.png</thumbnail>
    </item>

The above info works great on xbmc, but I can't get Online Videos to play it. The log suggests that I get a successful connection, but I end up with an error of "can't play video, no URL".

I've attached log files for your perusal. I'm sure I'm doing something stupid here, but I'm a newbie, so please bear with me.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You should set the ReceiveDataTimeout to 60*1000.
    Guess you're messing with the same stuff as I, but I'm able to only play 2 or 3 out of that list

GJC

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I was wondering about that, but couldn't find where I set that timeout. Can you please tell me where I set it?

Thanks!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That depends, how did you get to the final (rtmp://media2.lsops.net/live/####Url=...) url?

GJC

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    The url came from an xml file from xbmc (thestreamdb.xml) . I entered it manually when I configured the site for MediaPortal. The site configuration doesn't appear to permit any timeout value to be specified.

I only noticed that there was a timeout of 20 seconds in the log, but I presumed that it was hard-coded when I couldn't find a configuration setting for it.

GJC

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It just looks like rtmp links that take parameters simply don't work.

GJC

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Sorry about all the questions, but I've also noticed that when trying to download a stream (I got an mms stream to work) that OnlineVideos complains that I didn't set up a download folder in configuration. However, I did define a folder. I would attach logs, but they don't seem to show anything related to the error.

Has anyone else seen this?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It just looks like rtmp links that take parameters simply don't work.
    RTMP Links with parameters need a special format. If you know C# you can check the MPUrlSourceFilter.RtmpUrl class. Otherwise wait for 1.2, I am preparing a dialog for the Configuration where you can enter rtmp links with parameters and they are automatically translated to the correct format.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Testing OV with MP1.2.3. I let it do a Full Update. Then I went to Manage Sites and did Remove All from My Sites, then only added Watch Series, but when I went back to the main screen it showed German 6, English 19, Italian 1. I don't normally have "group by language" on, so disabled that and reloaded MP but it still shows 5 German sites, plus Watch Movies and Siries.me in addition to Watch Series, which Manage Sites shows is the only site enabled. If I then do "Remove All from My Sites" it just removes Watch Series and leaves all the unwanted and unselected ones showing.

I also note that doing Full Update from the Manage Sites screen seems to enable all the sites, which seems a bit wrong as then the user has to Disable All and add the ones they actually want back one at a time again, which is a pain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread