OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well on your Homescreen you must have a button that links to Onlinevideos! That one needs to be modified to tell OV where to start.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Well on your Homescreen you must have a button that links to Onlinevideos! That one needs to be modified to tell OV where to start.

Ohh i see.. humm that's beyond my capabilities, i don't understand the wiki..
    Thanks for the reply's and help :)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you are using the BasicHome screen and a skin with a BasicHome-Editor chances are good that you can configure it in that tool.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Attached is a totally reworked Swedish translation file for Online Videos (based on current US-eng.xml)

Emph

Attachments

• sv.xml
      11 KB

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    If you are using the BasicHome screen and a skin with a BasicHome-Editor chances are good that you can configure it in that tool.

Thanks so much, ive looked in my basic home, streamedMP, and yes if i edit the shortcut Webvideos, i can make it start in Youtube, my subscribtions folder.. Cool, that saves a lot of clicks :)

Having the same old issue back with, unable to play many videos in OV :(
    Other than that, love it, thanks so much..

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Thanks so much, ive looked in my basic home, streamedMP, and yes if i edit the shortcut Webvideos, i can make it start in Youtube, my subscribtions folder.. Cool, that saves a lot of clicks :)

Having the same old issue back with, unable to play many videos in OV :(
    Other than that, love it, thanks so much..

SOLVED CANT PLAY MOST VIDEOS: My HTPS is used for MePo only i never use it from keayboard mouse, so i have not run Internet Expplore.
    Once i used it, went to YouTube, logged in to you tube.. and after start Mepo, the OV youtube plugin works and plays all files so far..
    Thats gotta be a bug of some sort... but i finaly found out why :) happy happy camper :)

stevied20

Portal Pro
    June 7, 2010
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi, After having problems with WV i followed advice on here to try turning off any virus scan programmes (Windows essentials in my case), this turned out to be the problem and all works great, but i couldn't find a way in which to instruct WE to stop any filtering of WV's so now i have to turn it off to use WV's.
    Does anybody know if i can instruct WE to leave web videos alone or recommend a virus programme that is more user friendly that works with WV's.

Cheers Steve

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I use Avira Antivir free and it doesn't appear to cause any problems, although if it does it has the option not to scan specified folders/processes so that should help.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    One tip with Avira is to block the annoying pop-up ads as per this guide (there's others you can easily find on Google but I think they all say much the same thing): http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-the-Popup-Ads-in-Avira-Antivir

avnotify.exe is the main culprit which produces the large adverts. With ipmgui.exe blocked using a Software Restriction Policy (I use Win7) I get a Windows message telling me that it's blocked, which is quite annoying, but as that component only controls the less annoying systray popups you might prefer to leave that unblocked and just block it with your firewall, which is what I've done and it seems to stop it appearing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread