OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Your skin needs an update for the latest OV version.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I have installed MP 1.3.0 RC (clean install) + OV 1.5.0.0 (clean install through MPEI). There is problem with context menu (e.g. in Manage sites) - not showing labels on some buttons. Is it skin or settings problem? It is same on Default or Default Wide skin, necessary files for Titan skin were not installed.

Attachments

• ov_main_menu_default_wide.png
      ov_main_menu_default_wide.png
      601.2 KB
    • ov_main_menu_default_wide_refreshed.png
      ov_main_menu_default_wide_refreshed.png
      605.3 KB
    • ov_manage_sites.png
      ov_manage_sites.png
      609.3 KB
    • ov_manage_sites_refreshed.png
      ov_manage_sites_refreshed.png
      607.9 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That is a bug of MP 1.3. RC, it's fixed in Git master and therefore for 1.3 Final.

Last edited:

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello, yesterday same I updated MP 1.3.0 RC and OV's last version and in any of the pages the message appears *HEADER.LABEL that I understand is the order that should make appear the name of the chapter that is selected.
    Not if it is local my or general problem.
    Some contribution?.
    Thank you very much

This is a StreamedMP (skin) issue.
    See release notes:
    Version 1.5.0.0
    changed Skin Properties: #header.label -> #OnlineVideos.HeaderLabel / #header.image -> #OnlineVideos.HeaderImage
    SiteParser: enhanced Layout, added ToolTips, allow to select Icon and Banner, fixed NextPage Videos, added ability to specify and test searching
    MpUrlSourceSplitter: fixed compatibility with MPAR, allow sending cookies, improved AFHS protocol
    fixed: VideoScreen switching between Fullscreen and MiniWindow not working in MP1.3
    fixed: VolumeOverlay shown incorrectly in MP1.3 in FullScreenVideo
    fixed: extended search useless, because the text is not set as initial in the VirtualKeyboard
    fixed: show correct number of Videos in details view
    fixed: changing "auto group by language" settings to yes via MPEI plugin and going back to OV has only Other group - groups needed to be build
    fixed: SiteManager after deleting a site - cursor is placed on first site, not the one below (when "only local" are shown)
    fixed: incorrect reading of translation xml files (escaped apostrophes)
    fixed: unable to view videos from deleted sites in Downloadeds
    added: sorting in Favorites Site (by Name, Airdate, Duration)
    added: downloading subtitles when videos are downloaded
    improved: conflict resolution for SiteUtils and Hosters with equal names: Use the Type defined in the assembly with the latest compile time
    improved: DefaultWide skin uses an OnlineVideos specific video overlay
    Thanks offbyone

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    is there a proper solution for watching youtube playlists the users created? sth like gronkhs minecraft letsplays for example, which contain nearly 1000 single videos. now i use the search function typing gronkh minecraft and the episodenumber i want to watch which means i have to search again after every episode. a continous playlist would be nice as on the youtube website. does the api provide sth like this or is there another way i just haven't figured out yet?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you have a Youtube account, enter those details for Onlinevideos to see your subscriptions and playlists. Not sure if it holds what you mean.

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you have a Youtube account, enter those details for Onlinevideos to see your subscriptions and playlists. Not sure if it holds what you mean.

already done. these are my personal playlists i created myself, they work fine. the subscriptions are available, too, but there i can only choose single videos and it lists only the latest uploads. what i mean are playlists the people created i subscribed to. for example here are gronkhs minecraft lets plays i referred to in the previous post. there you should see the playlist in the upper right, next to the video, containing 99 episodes which are automatically played one after another. those playlists are not available through my subscriptions of onlinevideos but would be a nice to have feature ;)

concerning the personal playlists: those only list the videos, but won't autoplay the next after the previous is finished. maybe also a future feature that could be added to have the playlist play without further user interaction once started.

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The context menu has a play All to play all videos that are shown.

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The context menu has a play All to play all videos that are shown.

simple as that ;) in the context menu i also found a link to the "playlists (gronkh)" i was looking for. combined with the play all option thats exactly it! thank you very much! only used the hidden menu, never thought of the context menu...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread