OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Every once in a while when starting MP client I get a UAC prompt. It appears to come from a cmd file belonging to OnlineVideos trying to copy an updated DLL into a subdirectory of Program Files. I don't like to run MP client under an admin account. Is there some other way around this?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Every once in a while when starting MP client I get a UAC prompt. It appears to come from a cmd file belonging to OnlineVideos trying to copy an updated DLL into a subdirectory of Program Files. I don't like to run MP client under an admin account. Is there some other way around this?
    I've noticed this to. If you try to add VideoBull to your sites you need elevated rights to do an update. Well I didn't want to do this so I skipped VideoBull.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I thought that the Onlinevideos installer set write access for all users for the plugins\windows\onlinevideos folder, so no uac should be seen

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are new dlls downloaded that need to go into ProgramFiles. If you don't want the prompt disable autoupdate.

HanniBall

Portal Member
    June 29, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi there,
    Can someone tell me why "kijk.nl" stopped working. It tell's me it can find the url...

Please help...

Greetz...
    Hanni

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Most probable cause is that they changed their website.

I already have a report about it and will fix this asap

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm not able to play video's from GeenStijl.TV anymore after upgrade to MP1.3, for example this url: http://media.dumpert.nl/h264/1250b633_130321_TURKEN.mp4 (has hotlink protection, so reenter the url in the adressbar)

When I download the video first, I can play it, but not directly with the OnlineVideos plugin. It starts the video, but I can only hear the sound and after about 20 seconds, I get the message that the video can't be played.

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it's not as perfect as i thought. when selecting "play all", the playlist always starts with the first video, unfortunately, instead of the selected one where i finished watching the last time :/ so the auto playlist is not possible unless you want to watch 200 videos in one session :D

but it is still a bit comfortable than before, because i can use this playlist to select the next video easily without the searchfunction and typing each time. although it takes some time to navigate via "next page" to episodes above 150... in the end, it works :)

Just added the "Play all (from here)" feature to SVN, so in next version you can start the playlist at the selected video ;)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I'm not able to play video's from GeenStijl.TV anymore after upgrade to MP1.3, for example this url: http://media.dumpert.nl/h264/1250b633_130321_TURKEN.mp4 (has hotlink protection, so reenter the url in the adressbar)

When I download the video first, I can play it, but not directly with the OnlineVideos plugin. It starts the video, but I can only hear the sound and after about 20 seconds, I get the message that the video can't be played.
    You need to replace filter files with latest from SVN. Or wait for next OV release.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread