Pinnacle pc tv pro (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
Hello team, Setup: MP 1.28 single seat on Win 10 pro x64, using MySQL database, wired NIC to router. The setup works fine until I...
Replies
Views
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
Replies
Views
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom