Support Requests (1 Viewer)

ArnoldGoat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Lyttelton
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Is there any progress on subtitles on streaming videos? It would be really good to have! Did commandfusion take it on?

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Hi,
    I had to redownload the app from the store recently and I've noticed the update feature isn't working.
    I'm assuming the app isn't being maintained or updated any more but if you could manage to allow it to be updated to the last recent version it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks again for the awesome app.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Sweden Sweden
    We based the auto update on dropbox public folder for the first mpiv version and dropbox just stopped supporting these folders. Im in contact with Command Fusion about pushing the latest mpiv version to app store.

Im using the app myself every day but dont have any time or energy to develop it further.

Mark Hermonat

June 21, 2017
    Canada Canada
    We based the auto update on dropbox public folder for the first mpiv version and dropbox just stopped supporting these folders. Im in contact with Command Fusion about pushing the latest mpiv version to app store.

Im using the app myself every day but dont have any time or energy to develop it further.
    Hi CommandFusion:
    I restored my iPad from a backup and now am back at version 1. Can you please restore the original update process so purchased apps can update, or submit the latest version to the App Store? For a $12 price tag, it would suck if it's not updateable anymore.

Thanks.
    Mark

sebimuxx

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I just found out that the current version of iViewer is incompatible with upcoming iOS 11. Are there any plans to provide a new version which will run under iOS 11 hopefully before iOS will be published?

Kind regards,

Michael

sebimuxx

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I just found out that the current version of iViewer is incompatible with upcoming iOS 11. Are there any plans to provide a new version which will run under iOS 11 hopefully before iOS will be published?

Kind regards,

Michael
    Anyone from the iViewer developers still out there to comment? I would highly appreciate any feedback. IViewer is reminding me now every other week that it will no longer run under iOS 11.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Sweden Sweden
    We aim to push an updated version of the graphical interface that includes the latest iViewer version from Command Fusion. I had to make some updates to make it compatible with the latest iViewer version but that is done now but I haven't updated app store requirements for app submit so that needs to be done before Command Fusion can submit the app. I hope that the current version of iViewer is compatible with ios 11, I have asked CF about that.

KlausWirn

Portal Pro
    November 18, 2010
    Country flag
    Hi,
    I had to reinstall the App with my IPad Pro and now i can not update the App.
    It runs on IOS 10.

Needed the Update, because i am not able to use the search-function.

Can you please help me?

Best regards.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry, nothing to do until I update the app at appstore to support ios 11. The update mechanism relied on public dropbox url and they are no longer supported.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    horned_reaper [solved] HID commands are not processed when multiple applications with HID support are open General Support 16
    horned_reaper [solved] Add support for Bluetooth events Improvement Suggestions 2
    CyberSimian Support for control.isvisible() in expressions MediaPortal 1 8
    morpheus_xx [WiP] OnlineVideos: New browser based playback support using WebDriver, new Amazon siteutil MediaPortal 2 14
    M 2nd (Touch-)Display Support on MediaPortal 2 such MPDisplay++? General 2
    J Support waipu TV TV-Server 0
    doskabouter WebDAV support OnlineVideos 0
    K Multichannel audio and subtitles for TV not properly supported General Support 4
    CyberSimian Support pack for Ortek VRC-1100 and Hama 00052451 Remotes 6
    cbr954rr [Finished] [MP2-801] Support for tag image extraction Archive 7
    catavolt [solved] FanartHandler - Skin - Holiday and Spotlight support Fanart Handler 14
    C Drive Type is not supported by system Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    raffe [solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 General 22
    morpheus_xx General Testing TVE 3.5 Sat>IP support (MP2 only) TV Engine 47
    E M3U Playlist and EPG Support/Configuration Installation, configuration support 1
    G Mediaportal2 supported formats General 1
    M [solved] Stub Support General 11
    morpheus_xx [WiP] Adding 64 bit support to MP2 MediaPortal 2 31
    A Mediaportal 1.20 support MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
    Lehmden FTP and WebDAV support. MediaPortal 2 0
    da3dsoul [Request] An MVP Plugin example for custom settings in MP2 Plugin Development 2
    Rob Hexenmeister An oldie but a goodie : Bleazlewide request MediaPortal 1 Skins 1
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    1 [Pending] Feature Request: TV-Recording - more intelligence - like WMC please Feature Requests 9
    ltfearme Feature request: Parental Guide IMDb+ 17