Support Requests (1 Viewer)

ArnoldGoat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Lyttelton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is there any progress on subtitles on streaming videos? It would be really good to have! Did commandfusion take it on?

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,
    I had to redownload the app from the store recently and I've noticed the update feature isn't working.
    I'm assuming the app isn't being maintained or updated any more but if you could manage to allow it to be updated to the last recent version it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks again for the awesome app.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    We based the auto update on dropbox public folder for the first mpiv version and dropbox just stopped supporting these folders. Im in contact with Command Fusion about pushing the latest mpiv version to app store.

Im using the app myself every day but dont have any time or energy to develop it further.

Mark Hermonat

June 21, 2017
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    We based the auto update on dropbox public folder for the first mpiv version and dropbox just stopped supporting these folders. Im in contact with Command Fusion about pushing the latest mpiv version to app store.

Im using the app myself every day but dont have any time or energy to develop it further.

Hi CommandFusion:
    I restored my iPad from a backup and now am back at version 1. Can you please restore the original update process so purchased apps can update, or submit the latest version to the App Store? For a $12 price tag, it would suck if it's not updateable anymore.

Thanks.
    Mark

sebimuxx

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I just found out that the current version of iViewer is incompatible with upcoming iOS 11. Are there any plans to provide a new version which will run under iOS 11 hopefully before iOS will be published?

Kind regards,

Michael

sebimuxx

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I just found out that the current version of iViewer is incompatible with upcoming iOS 11. Are there any plans to provide a new version which will run under iOS 11 hopefully before iOS will be published?

Kind regards,

Michael

Anyone from the iViewer developers still out there to comment? I would highly appreciate any feedback. IViewer is reminding me now every other week that it will no longer run under iOS 11.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    We aim to push an updated version of the graphical interface that includes the latest iViewer version from Command Fusion. I had to make some updates to make it compatible with the latest iViewer version but that is done now but I haven't updated app store requirements for app submit so that needs to be done before Command Fusion can submit the app. I hope that the current version of iViewer is compatible with ios 11, I have asked CF about that.

KlausWirn

Portal Pro
    November 18, 2010
    Hi,
    I had to reinstall the App with my IPad Pro and now i can not update the App.
    It runs on IOS 10.

Needed the Update, because i am not able to use the search-function.

Can you please help me?

Best regards.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry, nothing to do until I update the app at appstore to support ios 11. The update mechanism relied on public dropbox url and they are no longer supported.

Users who are viewing this thread