Support Requests (1 Viewer)

KlausWirn

Portal Pro
November 18, 2010
Can you give us an expected date, when this will happen?
This week, month, year?

Best regards.

KlausWirn

Portal Pro
November 18, 2010
Is it such a big deal to refresh the update process??

Sorry, but it's really annoying that a usefull and accustomed app didnt work because it could Not be updated.

Please accelerate the things that have to be done.

Best regards

Mark Hermonat

June 21, 2017
Home Country
Canada Canada
So, I see the paid version is gone from the App Store. :-( That's too bad. I assume it is now dead and there will be no way to get the update back ever again.

If this is the case, please strongly consider releasing the source code to iViewer so that those who paid for it can perhaps get some better use out of it. Please post the Xcode project on github or a similar site please.

Thanks.
Mark

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Maybe someone could contact command fusion and see if they have anything to say on the issue. Sorry I have no coding ability so I’m afraid I’d be rather useless ;-)

duese73

August 8, 2019
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got the source code from Johan - The North Coders. In the iViewer project we still have to remove the Command Fusion licenses.
    Various IP addresses, access points and passwords are also contained in the source code. You would have to remove all of them.
    So that my light is not suddenly switched on Is anyone interested in continuing the project?
    If so, it may need to be uploaded to GitHub. I found some things in the code and adapted them to my system.
    It's a super good project with good graphics.
    It works at my home and would love to share it with you.

Joost, the graphic designer would still have to give his OK!

Has anyone had experience how to upload a 1 GB project to GitHUB?

what is needed:

Attachments

• MP.jpg
      MP.jpg
      528.5 KB

ArnoldGoat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Lyttelton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Don’t have the skills/experience to help, but would be an enthusiastic tester. When it was going it was a great app. There’s nothing else out there that works properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
    Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom