UK DVB-T epg - nothing grabbed (1 Viewer)

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
maybe i was took quick to say this is now working.

it appears there are still some issues with getting a fully populated EPG.
it is still struggling to fill some off the channels.

after a couple of hours it still hasn't managed to get EPG for ITV, Channel 4 amongst others. it has done about 75% of it though.

maybe others can confirm if they still have some issues ?

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Hi,

yep same here, still big gaps! As montioned in another post epg only tries for about 10 minutes then idles out.

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
latest build seems to be back to grabbing nothing for UK DVB-T EPG

looking at "manual control" it doesn't even look like it is trying to do it !

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Yep same here, was about to post same point! Nothing at all in epg although I can force a manual grab and although it says grabbing epg its completely empty! Any ideas Frodo?

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
ok well the EPG does seem to be populating (partially).. it's just taking an insane amount of time to do it. tvengine2 does it pretty quickly.

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Think epg is now best its been for UK users as of todays (05/12/06) svn. Anyone else tried it?

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Just catching up on these forums from being away without net access for 10 days.

Glad this sounds sorted. I should get some time this weekend or next week to have a play about with the TV server. I'll let you know how i get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom