1.0 final and SVN Builds (13 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
TV-Server Version: N/a MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: TinyVista Rev2 CPU Type: AMD X2 E450 45W HDD: 120GB SATA 2,5" Memory: 2 GB PC6500 800MHz CL3 Motherboard: ASUS M2N-SLI Nforce4 Video Card: ASUS GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB SILENT 2XDVI HDTV PCI-E Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.6218 Sound...
TV-Server Version: N/a MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: TinyVista Rev2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: N/a MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: TinyVista Rev2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 2.8Ghz Northwood (non-HT) HDD: 1*500GB and 1*640GB Western Digital SATA Memory: 1.5GB DDR Motherboard: Gigabyte 8i848-PM Video Card: Leadtek FX5600 256MB VIVO Video Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3...
Replies
Views
Just enable autoload vsfilter in haali media splitter. This is not a bug by Media Portal.
Just enable autoload vsfilter in haali media splitter. This is not a bug by Media Portal.
It looks like this bug has been kicking around for well over a year, but has no entries in the Bugtracker. It would be nice to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had the same error in the logfiles and checked the code (from VMR9OSD.cs): private void ReadSkinFile() { // channel list m_osdChannels.baseRect = "nsrect:14,31,215:20,20,120:243,182,16:255,255,255:Arial:14"; // bg try { if (_legacyVolumeOsd) {...
Hi, I had the same error in the logfiles and checked the code (from VMR9OSD.cs): private void ReadSkinFile() {...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.4 Windows Version: WinXP-Home/SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
OK... so it's been an issue in the TV-Server code all along in MP 1.0.0.0 and subs (1.0.1.0 & 1.0.2.0), right? Thanks for clearing this up... So it was the [optional] implementation of wildcards that was 'fixed' but not the EpisodeName as advertised in the user's Manual under Thumbnails, or in the MP-Configuration application...
OK... so it's been an issue in the TV-Server code all along in MP 1.0.0.0 and subs (1.0.1.0 & 1.0.2.0), right? Thanks for...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.4 Windows Version: WinXP-Home/SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, Are you talking about TV Server Configuration or MP Configuration(think it's the last since that has the expert mode)? Regards Roy
Hi, Are you talking about TV Server Configuration or MP Configuration(think it's the last since that has the expert mode)...
If you install MediaPortal with Server and Client on a PC and after the restart of your pc, tv server configuration will start...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E6600 Core 2 Duo HDD: 500GB Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: Intel DG965OT Video Card: Asus 8600GT Silent Video Card Driver: Latest Nvidia Reference Drivers Sound Card: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Installed last SVN, but didn't solve it.
Installed last SVN, but didn't solve it.
Hi First of all thanks a bundle for the new release, beside the problem described below it is rock-stable on my setup...
Replies
Views
Ok, just for the protocol: changed to Cyberlink Mpeg Codec in the TV section and the problem is gone! Now I get commercials again :rolleyes: :thx: a lot for the help :) ARE2
Ok, just for the protocol: changed to Cyberlink Mpeg Codec in the TV section and the problem is gone! Now I get commercials...
Hi, MP shows a really annoying behaviour on my htpc watching the german Pro7 or RTL channels. When on this channels a commercial...
Replies
Views
well i've only started getting this problem recently, and i have been using 1 final for few months now, but i can confirm disabling TV Series and or moving pictures doesnt fix this, event viewer doesnt have anything in there
well i've only started getting this problem recently, and i have been using 1 final for few months now, but i can confirm disabling...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: always newest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: TinyVista Rev2 CPU...
Replies
Views
It seems 1.1.0.0 final still has the double entries in the Home Menu Setup. Instead I just edit the rank of the items in the MediaPortal.xml file. Locate the section pluginSorting . Example pasted from my MediaPortal.xml: <section name="pluginSorting"> <entry name="my Plugins">0</entry> <entry...
It seems 1.1.0.0 final still has the double entries in the Home Menu Setup. Instead I just edit the rank of the items in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP32 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
I do not recall seeing a place where the log level of TVService can be adjusted. I would suggest waiting for the next time it happens and then attach all files from the TVServer log directory:
I do not recall seeing a place where the log level of TVService can be adjusted. I would suggest waiting for the next time it...
TVService stops responding from time to time. How can I enable appropriate logging on the server to chase the problem? Thank you...
Replies
Views
AW: ID3 tag Cover Art not displayed when ID3 has a "/" in Artist Name tag. Hi maybe, thats a little bit offtopic. but i have the same issue with in my big music database. the most of my personal 'Genre' have the letter '/' build in. see: Electronic/Dance Electronic/Dub Rock/Crossover Ska/Traditional this is something I've noticed a...
AW: ID3 tag Cover Art not displayed when ID3 has a "/" in Artist Name tag. Hi maybe, thats a little bit offtopic. but i have the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
basicly there is no way to make the imon VFD work at the same time as the remote. it used to work and now it doesn't. this thread has a big discusion but the best results achieved only get it to half work...
basicly there is no way to make the imon VFD work at the same time as the remote. it used to work and now it doesn't. this thread...
basicly there is no way to make the imon VFD work at the same time as the remote. it used to work and now it doesn't. this thread...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Incorrect BASS.DLL DE
Ah OK, I found the file that had to be deleted it was "bass_wv.dll" in "MusicPlayer\plugins\audio decoders". After the deletion everything went back to normal! Thanks! Maik
Ah OK, I found the file that had to be deleted it was "bass_wv.dll" in "MusicPlayer\plugins\audio decoders". After the deletion...
I just build MediaPortal from current SVN and get "Incorrect BASS.DLL version (2.3 required)" with title "BASS_WV" error on startup...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3, Vista SP1 Turkish CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6850 HDD: WD320AKS Memory: 2GB PC3200 Motherboard: Gigabyte P35 Video Card: Radeon HD3870 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.3 Sound Card: Realtek HD Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3, Vista SP1 Turkish CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3, Vista SP1 Turkish CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Integrity Check DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver: 3. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
I downloade3d the setup package and ran it on another pc that has yet to have IE upgrded to 8.0 as yet. It is still version 6.0. And everything worked. So I downloaded the ing the files moved them over to the other computer. SO far everything has seemed to have worked. However, unless I am way off base, it seems there could be...
I downloade3d the setup package and ran it on another pc that has yet to have IE upgrded to 8.0 as yet. It is still version 6.0...
I went to install mediaportal 1.0 a box with no internet connection but I found it can't be done, at one point as far as I can tell...
Replies
Views
You don't need to rename/copy it. As long as the filter is regsitered anywhere on your system, the TV server will find it. If you had of just regsvr32 the mux file in the client directory on the server, the server would have used it fine. I assume that anyone who has a complete install of some Cyberlink software (power DVD), has...
You don't need to rename/copy it. As long as the filter is regsitered anywhere on your system, the TV server will find it. If you...
TV-Server Version: SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar MediaPortal Version: SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h -...
Replies
Views
I confirm this bug, I faced it too
I confirm this bug, I faced it too
This problem was experienced using the HD Starter plugin generated from "Blu-Ray / HD-DVD Player with PowerDVD (a working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Keyboard input bugs DE
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 Service pack 1 CPU Type: AMD X2 64 4800 HDD: Seagate 7200.11 1TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: ATI HD 3200...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813 MediaPortal Skin...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Laguages switch DE
Nobody knows how to switch audio streams??? In media player classic it works.
Nobody knows how to switch audio streams??? In media player classic it works.
In clear install version 1.0 disappears switch between languages (audio streams) for movies (not DVD) in on-screen-menu (F9) and by...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD 1Tb GreenPower Memory: 2Gb Corsiar Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: Onboard Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Dvico...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Will do. Will take a few days for me to do so though.
Will do. Will take a few days for me to do so though.
TV-Server Version: MP1 + svn 22029 MediaPortal Version: MP1 + svn22029 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v0.6 Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Perhaps of use to you: I had a problem with BBC HD and DVB subtitles crashing MediaPortal. Switching them off in MediaPortal Config solved it. 0001912: HD sized DVB subtitles are causing a crash - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Perhaps of use to you: I had a problem with BBC HD and DVB subtitles crashing MediaPortal. Switching them off in MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LiveTV freezing DE
Seems I spoke too soon. The same problem's just happened with the default tsreader.ax. It also causes the MP interface to become non-responsive. I'm going to try moving my timeshift folder from RAMdisk to hard-drive. If that doesn't stop the problem happening, I'll try the latest SVN and failing that, revert to 21720, which didn't...
Seems I spoke too soon. The same problem's just happened with the default tsreader.ax. It also causes the MP interface to become...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 4:3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 HDD: Samsung SpinPoint 160GB Memory: 1GB (2x512) DDR2-800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H Video Card: ATI Radeon X300 SE Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.2 Sound Card: Onboard...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 4:3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 4:3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: Seagate 80Gb, Samsung 500Gb, Western Digital 1Tb Memory: 2GB OCZ DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Abit A-N78HD Video Card: nVidia Geforce 8200 Video Card Driver: nVidia forceware...
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
UAC want MP to run with admin rights in order to stop/start services. I anyway fixed the exception in SVN21326. Simone
UAC want MP to run with admin rights in order to stop/start services. I anyway fixed the exception in SVN21326. Simone
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.7 for MP1.0 final...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta 0.4.298 Windows Version: WinVista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4400X2 HDD: 74GB Raptor Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: NVIDIA NForce4 Asus Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT Video Card Driver: 7.15.11.7813 Sound Card: Nvidia MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta 0.4.298 Windows Version: WinVista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4400X2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta 0.4.298 Windows Version: WinVista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4400X2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom