1.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC3 or any later svn build here.
:oops: It looks like it's a bug in ffdshow, not related to Media Portal.
:oops: It looks like it's a bug in ffdshow, not related to Media Portal.
TV-Server Version: Not being used MediaPortal Version: RC3 official release MediaPortal Skin: default skin Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Don't worry about it. On suggestion of DigitalEverywhere I switched lnb's on the switch. I tested with exchanging BA/BB and then switch got stuck on BA(3) instead of (BB)4. So I guess somehow the Hotbird LNB when it's connected to, get's the switches locked. I'm going to replace that LNB. Thanks.
Don't worry about it. On suggestion of DigitalEverywhere I switched lnb's on the switch. I tested with exchanging BA/BB and then...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 svn20683 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 svn20683 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Ah yes, should have checked there first :). Thanks tourettes! Looking forward to the update...
Ah yes, should have checked there first :). Thanks tourettes! Looking forward to the update...
RC3: RC3: Monochrome: XP SP3: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+: Maxtor 300GB: 768(1GB): Asus : Nvidia...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 Revision:20683 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 Revision:20683 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 CPU Type: Q6600 HDD: Samsung 500GB Sata Memory: 3 x 1GB DDR2 667Mhz Motherboard: Abit fatal1ty fp-in9 SLI Video Card: ATI Radeon 2600 XT Video Card Driver: 8.501.0.0 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 Revision:20683 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 Revision:20683 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 Revision:20683 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 Revision:20683 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
This is what the event log says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 (0x84e94510, 0x9102d006, 0x00000000, 0x00000002). I believe the BSOD refers to atikmdag.sys (the same as the vpu recovers) As I said, the "prefer ac3" fix the issue, even though ac3 audio often isn't available in the...
This is what the event log says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 (0x84e94510...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc3 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide Windows Version: Vista home prem SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
About TVSERVER3 and Turkish Windows What can we do to temporarily fix the situation? Please someone help, because I want to try this annoying TVSERVER3 and I dont want to make concessions of my Turkish regional settings. Thank you
About TVSERVER3 and Turkish Windows What can we do to temporarily fix the situation? Please someone help, because I want to try...
Hi, I have installed several times with different DB options but I only could get to the entry of "log": 2008-10-12...
Replies
Views
I've used VMR9 earlier but since RC3 I started to get really strange error so i tried to change to EVR and since then i haven't got these weird errors anymore. Why is that? Something must have changed since last public svn of RC2 and release of RC3 EDIT: suppose tourettes answered my question before I even asked it! :) //johnzered
I've used VMR9 earlier but since RC3 I started to get really strange error so i tried to change to EVR and since then i haven't got...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC3 SVN: 10-31-2008 23-41h - Revision:20683.rar MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC3 SVN: 10-31-2008 23-41h...
Replies
Views
Hi , sorry for the delay response ... yes, apparently, I confused the dates of folders and files. :oops: regards. Ludis
Hi , sorry for the delay response ... yes, apparently, I confused the dates of folders and files. :oops: regards. Ludis
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I have used this card on both XP and vista and never had this problem, I would sujest you reinstall the drivers again. (Have you changed the computer name since installing Mediaportal/SQL?)
I have used this card on both XP and vista and never had this problem, I would sujest you reinstall the drivers again. (Have you...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
this is fixed in latest SVNs - so this is not a bug anymore.
this is fixed in latest SVNs - so this is not a bug anymore.
Hello! I've still the problem, that i've sometimes stuttering caused by tsreader - i'm using DVB-C and there were some other...
Replies
Views
Dunno really, it did not work in RC3, so I tried the SVN where it did not work either. Now I'm back to RC3 and it works perfectly... Kinda odd, and I've not been able to find any patterin in why it did this. I have not doen any other patching to teh system either, so I'm guessing something in the re-install of RC3 fixed it ?
Dunno really, it did not work in RC3, so I tried the SVN where it did not work either. Now I'm back to RC3 and it works...
When playing video or TV, the mouse-pointer remains on screen at all times, and does not fade like on earlier versions. Cursor...
Replies
Views
.. Topic closed, with SP3 this error is fixed. Please use the another black screen bug topic if you have same error, link: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc3-svn-builds-288/black-mytv-screen-47772/
.. Topic closed, with SP3 this error is fixed. Please use the another black screen bug topic if you have same error, link...
I get every time suprise after installing new MP version:) First the isntaller install the tv server, but i select the...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Media Center CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge 150 1. TV Card Type: Analog 1. TV Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Media Center...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Media Center...
Replies
Views
Calm down, tourettes I told you Im sorry, it wont happen again. keep up the great work you guys are doing. best regards Providers
Calm down, tourettes I told you Im sorry, it wont happen again. keep up the great work you guys are doing. best regards...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 SVN Revision:20602.rar MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 SVN Revision:20602.rar MediaPortal Skin: blue3...
Replies
Views
Hi My be you have this problem ? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/288453-post1.html Iosu
Hi My be you have this problem ? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/288453-post1.html Iosu
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 64 Basic SP1 CPU Type: C2D...
Replies
Views
Thank you (and ronilse) for testing the workaround :)
Thank you (and ronilse) for testing the workaround :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo-Wide Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: Phenom...
Replies
Views
*Thread marked as fixed ;)*
*Thread marked as fixed ;)*
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 - SVN 20602 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 - SVN 20602 MediaPortal Skin: Mars Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
The issue was XMLTV. When I deactivate XMLTV ther eis no problem.:cool:
The issue was XMLTV. When I deactivate XMLTV ther eis no problem.:cool:
TV-Server Version: R1.0.0.3 MediaPortal Version: R1.0.0.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Another update; it seems that if you set <textYOff2> to a different value than <textYOff> then the problem occurs. This means that you can't use different fonts, since the fonts vary in height, and you need to change the offset to get them in line. This is a bug.
Another update; it seems that if you set <textYOff2> to a different value than <textYOff> then the problem occurs. This means that...
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
I do have a logs at home but unfortunately I will not be able to attach them today because i cannot boot to vista now.I got BSOD because i removed ATi 8.9 CCC drivers from the system and after that cannot boot anymore . I am going to re-install vista tonight, install ati 8.8 CCC , install standalone filters as per guide here...
I do have a logs at home but unfortunately I will not be able to attach them today because i cannot boot to vista now.I got BSOD...
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Blue Windows Version: Vista Business32 Bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Worked, but.... Thanks, it seems to work:). But i'm not sure if the behavior after this fix is related or not. Anyway. Same case as yesterday. Mp was on whole night on some channell it was around 23:31:41.250000 [11]: audioVideoEventHandler Video in tv.log with last marking in the evening. Next in 5:53:21 in the morging i...
Worked, but.... Thanks, it seems to work:). But i'm not sure if the behavior after this fix is related or not. Anyway. Same...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC3+latest svn, own build, no mods MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC3+latest svn, own build, no mods MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I noticed though that rescanning the channels won't do anything & manual control (start timeshift) streaming does not even work ... (hanging tvserver config) so some issues with tvserver first :( testing dvbt with transedit mmc shows the stream. $ some epg.log 2008-10-29 08:24:52.106952 [PowerEventThread]: EPG: grabber...
I noticed though that rescanning the channels won't do anything & manual control (start timeshift) streaming does not even work ...
Hi guys, I was using RC2 on my laptop, but My hd crashed so I installed RC3 on a fresh XP SP 3 with all required files. Now...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Blue3 Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz HDD: 250GB Western Digital (WDC2500KS-22MJB0) Memory: 1024MB DDR Motherboard: Kingston PC3200 Video Card: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 3450 Silence "Low...
TV-Server Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Blue3 Windows...
TV-Server Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Blue3 Windows...
Replies
Views
This issue is fixed in SVN 20584 :thx:
This issue is fixed in SVN 20584 :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi huskyfan, in the other post there is an explanation now why my settings work (and why your old ones did not): Post of gmx. ALfred
Hi huskyfan, in the other post there is an explanation now why my settings work (and why your old ones did not): Post of gmx...
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64...
Replies
Views
Have to apologize, it was just a stupid configuration problem with PS server/client. Its working now!
Have to apologize, it was just a stupid configuration problem with PS server/client. Its working now!
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV import bug? DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz HDD: WD Raptor 150GB Memory: 2GB Cosair Dominator Motherboard: ASUS P5KR Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT Video Card Driver: 178.13 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: coaxial out...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
Replies
Views
Hi, the error message sounds like another application is still using your card (maybe your "normal" software"?). But, for a more specific help you should add logfiles. And another hint: Tell us about your system, that will make it easier to get help. Forum - User CP - Edit System Specification Alfred
Hi, the error message sounds like another application is still using your card (maybe your "normal" software"?). But, for a...
Im using version 1 with rc3 and ive tried the svn builds. I am trying to get my tv tuner to work. It is an ATI TV Wonder. It works...
Replies
Views
fixed problem I fixed this problem by changing the logon of the service tvserver
fixed problem I fixed this problem by changing the logon of the service tvserver
Plugin XmlTv Remote scheduler won't work When i try to get a tvguide.xml file form a server this works wel when i hit the button...
Replies
Views
hi, got original the same prob here... but how did you update the channel / transponder id / channel id ? sat up the tv server 2 times but everytime the same prob (IdleEpgGrabber: no channel found for networkid:0x20D0 transportid:0x3EE serviceid:0x65) in the epg.log you can see the programs grabbed ... greets carver
hi, got original the same prob here... but how did you update the channel / transponder id / channel id ? sat up the tv server...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom