1.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC3 or any later svn build here.
Please try the next svn build - this might be fixed now.
Please try the next svn build - this might be fixed now.
Hello Community! If there is a Bullet in Fodername like "Claudio Abbado - Schubert - 8 Symphonien • Rosamunde - Grand Duo (HQ)"...
Replies
Views
Confirmed and added to mantis: 0001709: Background not correct after viewing a pictures properties twice - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Confirmed and added to mantis: 0001709: Background not correct after viewing a pictures properties twice - MediaPortal Bugtracker
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Win XP SP3 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
VS 2008 works fine though (it converts the VS2005-data after opening the project) - after doing my first compile with it I had the impression that Mediaportal was a little bit more "smoothier". Also the compiled dll and exe-files are a little bit smaller as the files within the sourceforge-svn-builds I downloaded before. :) EDIT...
VS 2008 works fine though (it converts the VS2005-data after opening the project) - after doing my first compile with it I had the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo-Wide Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: Phenom...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for testing. I'm not able to reproduce nr 3 any more either, must have been something weird just yesterday...tried to collect everything that was wrong with teletext then before i posted. But the other problems I think have been a problem for me since i started using mediaportal and still are. By the way I think the...
Hi, thanks for testing. I'm not able to reproduce nr 3 any more either, must have been something weird just yesterday...tried to...
TV-Server Version: RC 3 MediaPortal Version: RC 3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
About the bug #2 (missing text with the rotated list). - That bug seems to be valid also with the original asian language support patch, without DX9Ex modifications (more like a hack when looking thru the code... there are more such small issues like text that is chopped wont get rendered in faded colors etc.) - Pretty minor, at...
About the bug #2 (missing text with the rotated list). - That bug seems to be valid also with the original asian language support...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo-Wide Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: Phenom...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather setup - Sattelite preview (1 Viewer) DE
This will be fixed in the next SVN build.
This will be fixed in the next SVN build.
Got an error when clicking on the Sattelite preview button. See the attached image for the button I mean. It the Preview button...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I've found a bug in RC3 regarding recorded tv. Yesterday, I deleted all my channels and re-tuned my DVB-T cards (no problem here). However, the list of recorded shows in MP Recordings was empty. I started up the TVServer Config thinking I could import the recordings using the recording section of the config but the list...
Dear all, I've found a bug in RC3 regarding recorded tv. Yesterday, I deleted all my channels and re-tuned my DVB-T cards (no...
Dear all, I've found a bug in RC3 regarding recorded tv. Yesterday, I deleted all my channels and re-tuned my DVB-T cards (no...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not able to reproduce this, so logs should be attached to find out more. Regards Roy
Hi, I'm not able to reproduce this, so logs should be attached to find out more. Regards Roy
Problem: When you have active recording and select the show on EPG / from recorded, MP asks if user wants to watch show from...
Replies
Views
Found it!! OMG so many hours with problems and shit :( But offcorse it was me and not RC3 :P I haven't installed .NET3 - after isntalled .net3 everything works great. .roffern.
Found it!! OMG so many hours with problems and shit :( But offcorse it was me and not RC3 :P I haven't installed .NET3 - after...
Hello Thans for this new RC3 - looks greate! BUT! Now I can't show any subititle in HD files - .MVK - :S This is a problem...
Replies
Views
I do not know of anyone recommending FFDShow as a mpeg2 codec, certainly not us. Still consider a HW capable codec the best choice, ie PowerDVD8, there is no doubting FFDShows postprocessing capabilities, but would consider this a FFDShow problem, as it goes away if another codec is used. Exactly what you thought we would say :)...
I do not know of anyone recommending FFDShow as a mpeg2 codec, certainly not us. Still consider a HW capable codec the best...
I have problem and so does an acquaintance of mine, and some others I've read on another forum. When ffdshow is set to the...
Replies
Views
I am a software programmer as well and an ArgumentOutOfRangeException is a programming bug. As a programmer, you have to deal with error situations in a nice manner.
I am a software programmer as well and an ArgumentOutOfRangeException is a programming bug. As a programmer, you have to deal with...
Mediaportal 1.0 RC3 Windows Vista Home Premium I just installed the MediaPortal 1.0 RC3 package. Herafter, I went to the...
Replies
Views
yes, its known issue with MPV.
yes, its known issue with MPV.
TV-Server Version: 0.9.3.20432 MediaPortal Version: 0.9.3.20432 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista x86 SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Same here! Hi, MP running in Vista. I was experiencing the same: MP hang when stopping live tv and black/weird screens after playing videos as well. After reading this post, I've changed VMR9 to EVR and this behaviour is fixed, no problem when stopping live tv or videos. But... now I think PQ is worse and some other playing...
Same here! Hi, MP running in Vista. I was experiencing the same: MP hang when stopping live tv and black/weird screens after...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 64 X2...
Replies
Views
Will have a look at this, thx for reporting. edit: fixed
Will have a look at this, thx for reporting. edit: fixed
In the installation tool the Dutch (Nederlands) translation has an error in it: "Allen de benodigde onderdelen downloaden"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP hang up DE
Everything worked in RC2,.. sometime black screen when I switched sd channel to HD. But the rest worked fine. I did a update from RC2 to RC3 The log above is with EVR instead of VRM9
Everything worked in RC2,.. sometime black screen when I switched sd channel to HD. But the rest worked fine. I did a update from...
TV-Server Version: rc3 MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: vista 32bits SP1 CPU Type: iIntel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did clean installs. Late last night I had a database corruption somehow and in the troubleshooting I disabled the Windows firewall. After another clean install the TV started to work. I'll get back with new informations if I find out the cause. melstig I activated Windows firewall again and the error has not come...
Hi, I did clean installs. Late last night I had a database corruption somehow and in the troubleshooting I disabled the...
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide and BT3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2, Windows...
Replies
Views
It was installed by one of the plugins, using the extensions manager :) You are correct, it seems one of the plugins overwrites the tvplugin.dll file, with the version above. This is what causes my error. Can you attach the latest version please? Mine is now broken :(
It was installed by one of the plugins, using the extensions manager :) You are correct, it seems one of the plugins overwrites...
RC3 seems to have reintroduced some of the bugs previously fixed... I cannot configure plugins if the TV service is running The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adding MyNews DE
confirmed and added to mantis
confirmed and added to mantis
Adding an image to the MyNews RSS feed stops it being added. Configure myNews Add Insert name Insert feed Insert thumbnail...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Album Cover Search DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 3600+ HDD: Maxtor 250GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: ASUS M2A-VM HDMI Video Card: Readon X1250 (onboard) Sound Card: AC97 (onboard) 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova-HD-S2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I can not reproduce any of the issues you reported. But if the TV-Server does not respond to the calls from MediaPortal while starting, then MediaPortal will not respond for some time until the timeout is reached. This happens during the splashscreen phase.
I can not reproduce any of the issues you reported. But if the TV-Server does not respond to the calls from MediaPortal while...
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista 32-bit Home Premium SP1...
Replies
Views
confirmed and added to mantis. :thx:
confirmed and added to mantis. :thx:
While in the Mediaportal Configuration I disabled the selection of Zoom 14:9, Pan and Scan and some others. I can still select...
Replies
Views
Hi, Bug added to Mantis. Regards Roy
Hi, Bug added to Mantis. Regards Roy
Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2 4850e 2.5 GHz 45w HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 250GB 2.5" Memory: 4 GB DDR2 800 MHz...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom